• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

[QUOTE="Lord regiant]It was going to be an interesting night he thought as he looked at the clothing store full of corpses. he told one of the near by guards to double patrols anyone still outside gets brought to the station.

[/QUOTE]
You're new to RP. Are you?

No one can respond to this, for a few reasons.

• They don't know where your character is.
  • They don't know WHO your character is.
  • They don't know who exactly he just talked to.

Just advice.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Going to work :(

[/QUOTE]
have fun at work. I hope you lose track of time and end u feeling like you were only at work for 30 minutes

Theo needs to hurry up and snatch the heart of a hero mage so he can start using some serious magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
shit I'm sorry I really can't continue to be in the rp I'm going to be traveling for the next few days and after that I'm working a good distance away from any computer . I'm just gonna kill of my character and leave sorry @Birdsie

Lord regiant]shit I'm sorry I really can't continue to be in the rp I'm going to be traveling for the next few days and after that I'm working a good distance away from any computer . I'm just gonna kill of my character and leave sorry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31269-birdsie/ said:
@Birdsie[/URL]
Alright then.

I like the overview of this. It gives me a feeling of a similar fantasy world. I didn't see the types of races, but I do wish to join and know what races I can be or do, and have him involved with magic.

[QUOTE="VY Canis Majoris]I like the overview of this. It gives me a feeling of a similar fantasy world. I didn't see the types of races, but I do wish to join and know what races I can be or do, and have him involved with magic.

[/QUOTE]
You can pretty much be any Fantasy race that exists.

I left out most of the world empty, y'know? You don't really know much about the other nations, or what's outside of the world. You don't know what's outside of Agrea. That's for the purpose of covering up.

It goes along with the RP itself, because obviously a country like Agrea has lots of propaganda, and doesn't like it's citizens knowing what is on the outside world, including the races.

So feel free to be any of the Fantasy races you've ever heard of, or even think one up yourself. Caterpillar-men with angelic wings? Go for it. Desert tribes of Cat-people with oversized lizard-tails? Sure, why not? Obnoxiously tall, thin snakemen with no eyes? Go wild. In-fact: I am relying on that. I want the users to build the lore of this world. Metaphorically, this is the situation: Imagine as I if I built a wall, right? I want you, and all of the other RP'ers to paint it for me, with whatever colors you all want.

Magic is pretty much inherent to each, and every race of the universe. The most widely accepted theory of creation in the world is that: There was the big bang, but instead of matter it created magic. From magic grew an omnipotent god, who created lesser gods. Some of them were normal, bright gods. Some of them chose to betray the omnipotent God and turned into Dark Gods, and their angels into Demons. Then somewhere along the way they created the physical realm, our planet and all the rest of history happened.

All races can cast magic, but only some CHOOSE to cast magic. You know that I mean? Some races might despise it's practice. Others might not like reading books that much, to learn it. Others might just be bad at it. Although, just like the two of my characters: There are even magical diseases.

Create any race you want. Or use any race that exists in normal Fantasy, like Elves, or Dwarves. But if your race is outlandish and rare, then make them seem like it. With your character, give his race some backstory. What is their culture? What is their society?

I like to think that Dark Elves, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Halflings and Gnomes are the closest races to Agrea, AKA their countries are closer, because they are the most common races in Fantasy.

I hope I helped you. So go forth, and create anything you like. Again: This world is not only mine, but also yours.

Also, I like the nick. It reminds me of a big star.

Birdsie said:
You can pretty much be any Fantasy race that exists.
I left out most of the world empty, y'know? You don't really know much about the other nations, or what's outside of the world. You don't know what's outside of Agrea. That's for the purpose of covering up.

It goes along with the RP itself, because obviously a country like Agrea has lots of propaganda, and doesn't like it's citizens knowing what is on the outside world, including the races.

So feel free to be any of the Fantasy races you've ever heard of, or even think one up yourself. Caterpillar-men with angelic wings? Go for it. Desert tribes of Cat-people with oversized lizard-tails? Sure, why not? Obnoxiously tall, thin snakemen with no eyes? Go wild. In-fact: I am relying on that. I want the users to build the lore of this world. Metaphorically, this is the situation: Imagine as I if I built a wall, right? I want you, and all of the other RP'ers to paint it for me, with whatever colors you all want.

Magic is pretty much inherent to each, and every race of the universe. The most widely accepted theory of creation in the world is that: There was the big bang, but instead of matter it created magic. From magic grew an omnipotent god, who created lesser gods. Some of them were normal, bright gods. Some of them chose to betray the omnipotent God and turned into Dark Gods, and their angels into Demons. Then somewhere along the way they created the physical realm, our planet and all the rest of history happened.

All races can cast magic, but only some CHOOSE to cast magic. You know that I mean? Some races might despise it's practice. Others might not like reading books that much, to learn it. Others might just be bad at it. Although, just like the two of my characters: There are even magical diseases.

Create any race you want. Or use any race that exists in normal Fantasy, like Elves, or Dwarves. But if your race is outlandish and rare, then make them seem like it. With your character, give his race some backstory. What is their culture? What is their society?

I like to think that Dark Elves, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Halflings and Gnomes are the closest races to Agrea, AKA their countries are closer, because they are the most common races in Fantasy.

I hope I helped you. So go forth, and create anything you like. Again: This world is not only mine, but also yours.

Also, I like the nick. It reminds me of a big star.
*sheds inspired tears*

You make me want to destroy the city even more now. And populate it with a hive mind entity of my own creation.

oh wait. i can still do that with Theo

Delacare said:
*sheds inspired tears*
You make me want to destroy the city even more now. And populate it with a hive mind entity of my own creation.

oh wait. i can still do that with Theo
A hive mind? Why do I get flashbacks all of the sudd- *Looks at a Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition on his shelf* *Goosebumps*

... No... I can't give into it...

*3 hours later*

No... I won't... but it's so hard to resist... maybe... I should... give up... NO... NO... I WON'T...

*6 hours later*

F-... No... I will never do it... NO.... I CAN'T.... I CAN'T......

*A day later*

For... the... - NO, I WILL- I MUST NOT FORGET...

*A week later*

For the swarm... For the swarm...... for the swarm........

*A month later, marches as the part of the great Zerg Swarm, during an invasion on a planet*

*Chants the following line, while infecting a human with the Zerg Virus* One of us, one of us, one of us.

Anyway, being the part of a hivemind sounds appealing. Wait - No it doesn't.

You guys don't know fear unil you're running down the street to try to get your dog, and it's really dark. You hear a deafening bark, and this giant thing starts running after you and you automatically think you're gonna die until it turns out to be the huggable great dane from across the street.

FireMaiden said:
You guys don't know fear unil you're running down the street to try to get your dog, and it's really dark. You hear a deafening bark, and this giant thing starts running after you and you automatically think you're gonna die until it turns out to be the huggable great dane from across the street.
You don't know fear, until an armed man breaks into your classroom during a lesson, demanding everyone to rise their arms into the air. Only to then smile at everyone, that crapped their pants and say that he's here to teach them about about shooting guns, and how the wind affects where the bullets go, then asks who's up to be his assistant, and considering everyone has their arms in the air he picks some random girl from the row near the windows.

Birdsie said:
A hive mind? Why do I get flashbacks all of the sudd- *Looks at a Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition on his shelf* *Goosebumps*
... No... I can't give into it...

*3 hours later*

No... I won't... but it's so hard to resist... maybe... I should... give up... NO... NO... I WON'T...

*6 hours later*

F-... No... I will never do it... NO.... I CAN'T.... I CAN'T......

*A day later*

For... the... - NO, I WILL- I MUST NOT FORGET...

*A week later*

For the swarm... For the swarm...... for the swarm........

*A month later, marches as the part of the great Zerg Swarm, during an invasion on a planet*

*Chants the following line, while infecting a human with the Zerg Virus* One of us, one of us, one of us.

Anyway, being the part of a hivemind sounds appealing. Wait - No it doesn't.
we all have that love fear relationship with at least three games

Birdsie said:
You don't know fear, until an armed man breaks into your classroom during a lesson, demanding everyone to rise their arms into the air. Only to then smile at everyone, that crapped their pants and say that he's here to teach them about about shooting guns, and how the wind affects where the bullets go, then asks who's up to be his assistant, and considering everyone has their arms in the air he picks some random girl from the row near the windows.
This great dane is about as tall as me. But yeah, that's pretty scary

Delacare said:
we all have that love fear relationship with at least three games
That moment when you're in the first 3 minutes of a Starcraft 2 match. You play Terran VS Zerg VS Protoss... (You as Terran)

And this happens.

4812324-0870823440-zerg_.jpg

And then the Protoss warp in out of nowhere.

starcraft-2-demotivational-poster.jpg

But in the end? You're a Terran, so you have these at your disposal, at least during late-game.

unit_terran_thor-full.jpg

Birdsie said:
That moment when you're in the first 3 minutes of a Starcraft 2 match. You play Terran VS Zerg VS Protoss... (You as Terran)
And this happens.

4812324-0870823440-zerg_.jpg

And then the Protoss warp in out of nowhere.

starcraft-2-demotivational-poster.jpg

But in the end? You're a Terran, so you have these at your disposal, at least during late-game.

unit_terran_thor-full.jpg
By the way, speaking of Thors. (The huge mech thing)

I have always seen a design flaw in them.

If you create a huge-ass walker mech, that can crush smaller buildings by stomping on them... why the fuck do you leave the windshield out in the open? Unless it has some sort of fucking plasma-shields that I don't know about, of course.

Birdsie said:
By the way, speaking of Thors. (The huge mech thing)
I have always seen a design flaw in them.

If you create a huge-ass walker mech, that can crush smaller buildings by stomping on them... why the fuck do you leave the windshield out in the open? Unless it has some sort of fucking plasma-shields that I don't know about, of course.
The better question is why do you need a windshield? Why not hypertuned sensors? I mean you're capable of plasma weaponry and space travel, yet removing a bigass glass window in favor of optic, thermo, auditory sensors is magically "too advanced".

Delacare said:
The better question is why do you need a windshield? Why not hypertuned sensors? I mean you're capable of plasma weaponry and space travel, yet removing a bigass glass window in favor of optic, thermo, auditory sensors is magically "too advanced".
Yeah, I mean.

The Terran Dominion.

Capable of: Building 500 meter tall Robots, creating Psionic supersoldiers from children that can barely move a coin with telekinesis, creating armored suits that can make the user survive in any environment, spreading lots of shitty propaganda, detecting alien life-forms from across star-systems.

Incapable of: Simple logic.

The fucking Zerg are more intelligent than Terrans, and this is what the Zerg are:

zerg_infestor_by_rambooo13-d4oik36.jpg

But to be fair, the Zerg are also:

fanart-0039-full.jpg

So that's a fair exchange.

Birdsie said:
Yeah, I mean.
The Terran Dominion.

Capable of: Building 500 meter tall Robots, creating Psionic supersoldiers from children that can barely move a coin with telekinesis, creating armored suits that can make the user survive in any environment, spreading lots of shitty propaganda, detecting alien life-forms from across star-systems.

Incapable of: Simple logic.

The fucking Zerg are more intelligent than Terrans, and this is what the Zerg are:

zerg_infestor_by_rambooo13-d4oik36.jpg

But to be fair, the Zerg are also:

fanart-0039-full.jpg

So that's a fair exchange.
the zerg are also quasi-infinite. as long as theirs life to infect, the Swarm will endure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back