• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

3 questions, 1. What time period is this, 2. How is the vampire infections transmitted and 3. Is there any organization directed to hunting vampires?

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Thanks for the wisdom there, Jaden Smith.

[/QUOTE]
I know how much you need my wisdom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it says always accepting just checking if it would be ok.

Also anyone know about female/male/human/vampire kinda ratio.

@Yappi I dont want to be rude....But thats some of the weakest rping I have ever seen for someone who's 18...Dont want to be rude, just honest

LaDyGrEy said:
I know it says always accepting just checking if it would be ok.
Also anyone know about female/male/human/vampire kinda ratio.
Um there is like no humans and the male female vampire ratio.. Hmm I believe its quite even.

Bah, i don't really care. I just typed that up because I haven't been on in days. I'm also playing some Starcraft so... Meh. Thanks for the advice but any ways I can improve?

Yappi said:
Bah, i don't really care. I just typed that up because I haven't been on in days. I'm also playing some Starcraft so... Meh. Thanks for the advice but any ways I can improve?
Interact instead of "Hiding in bushes" thats what people do when they want to be noticed but don't actually try and thus seem really awkward, also try to write a full sentence instead of 5 words, you want people replying to you to actually have something to read,

I do most of the time but I am preoccupied, I'll delete the post if you wish but I'm sorry that I'm not posting at my full quality. My mind is on other things thus I was not thinking on the subject, now thank you for a constructive criticism.

you never know the person may or not hve changed the title ( gosh danget spelling my aplogies,) i always ask before creating da character. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back