• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

FireMaiden said:
A special human who holds a key to a rose garden that will kill off a sub species of vampire
Well the power can be used for anything. But it can vanquish any mythical creature if the one if posesses it wishes to. Thot he catch it that all of the four have to agree otherwise they cannon vanquish a species cuz op lol

I'm finding it really difficult to keep up with this.

It's like the Flash punching at the keyboard.

Seriously.

What do I even do? My characters are making their way through random hallways and doors and corridors. Following a servant who they are most likely going to ditch.

Hint hint.

TerrinX said:
It will be a while until I is accepted, anyways, any ideas for our own? (( I like making things with friends ))
The gm is kind of an idiot. I'd just start rping.

TerrinX said:
It will be a while until I is accepted, anyways, any ideas for our own? (( I like making things with friends ))
Hmmm.... how about a steampunk western RP?

Oh sounds cool! Lol i had something similar to that except a certain amount of people were frozen for x amount of years and when they are unfrozen a plague had wipes out human kind. they were the last humans on earth trying to figure out what happened and what to do next. I was debating upon whether to make it or not lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back