• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Wait whats happening here? xD nazi werewolves and vampires?....

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Wait whats happening here? xD nazi werewolves and vampires?....
Ok so, Val Et and Lucian got stopped by a priest that I can only imagine as the one from Hellsing, Ori found a kid named William and his parents are dead. Also, Lucian got a rather snazzy suit

FireMaiden said:
Ok so, Val Et and Lucian got stopped by a priest that I can only imagine as the one from Hellsing, Ori found a kid named William and his parents are dead. Also, Lucian got a rather snazzy suit
Sounds about right.

Welp i guess im changing the rp thanks for tell me.. Guess based on the names I found there all similar sooo im gonna make a new plotline.

Hey heads up I'm going to kill Lucia off and come back with a different character.

I am going to need your help @Safety Hammer because I was gonna have a demon who found out about Crowley and Lucia and he is gonna kill her as a punishment to you.

Lucifer666 said:
Hey heads up I'm going to kill Lucia off and come back with a different character.
I am going to need your help @Safety Hammer because I was gonna have a demon who found out about Crowley and Lucia and he is gonna kill her as a punishment to you.
Got it(ovO)

Yea Lucia is gonna go get a shower and the Demon will be standing there and will run a sword through her as she screams.

Lucifer666 said:
Yea Lucia is gonna go get a shower and the Demon will be standing there and will run a sword through her as she screams.
It should be done in front of Crowley, so he knows that she died instead of him being exiled. There also needs to be a reason why she is killed instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back