• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Why were you exiled?" Crowley said as he looked over at the vampire.

[/QUOTE]
Soren seemed a bit taken back, frowning. "That depends on if you're asking why I was officially exiled or why I was actually exiled." He said after a long pause, seeming to search for the right words. "Officially it was for treason. I personally disagree with that assessment."

Xan said:
Soren seemed a bit taken back, frowning. "That depends on if you're asking why I was officially exiled or why I was actually exiled." He said after a long pause, seeming to search for the right words. "Officially it was for treason. I personally disagree with that assessment."
Crowley held Soren's hand and rubbed the top of it with his thumb. "Please elaborate."

Soren seemed to tense, getting a wee agitated. "Does it matter or something? I'd rather not go off on a long story if I can avoid it," he said blandly.

Xan said:
Soren seemed to tense, getting a wee agitated. "Does it matter or something? I'd rather not go off on a long story if I can avoid it," he said blandly.
"I'm sorry." Crowley said slightly looking at the ground. "It's just that it's been bothering me, you know?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I'm sorry." Crowley said slightly looking at the ground. "It's just that it's been bothering me, you know?"

[/QUOTE]
The vampire's brow furrowed, confused. "Why? I can't imagine my story being a compelling one." He said, curiously.

Xan said:
The vampire's brow furrowed, confused. "Why? I can't imagine my story being a compelling one." He said, curiously.
"It's been troubling you, Soren. And as your boyfriend, I want to know how to help." Crowley confessed, before taking Soren's hand in both of his hands and gently squeezing it.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"It's been troubling you, Soren. And as your boyfriend, I want to know how to help." Crowley confessed, before taking Soren's hand in both of his hands and gently squeezing it.

[/QUOTE]
He only smiled at Crowley, gently giving him a hug before standing up. "Thanks for looking out for me, babe. I'm fine though."

Xan said:
He only smiled at Crowley, gently giving him a hug before standing up. "Thanks for looking out for me, babe. I'm fine though."
"Are you sure?" Crowley said, standing up with him. "I mean, no to sound overprotective, but you seem like it's really bothering you."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Are you sure?" Crowley said, standing up with him. "I mean, no to sound overprotective, but you seem like it's really bothering you."

[/QUOTE]
The vampire shrugs, and for a second, he looks a little sad. "I get letters from them, somehow, and it's hard to ignore. I suppose I just don't like the constant reminder."

Xan said:
The vampire shrugs, and for a second, he looks a little sad. "I get letters from them, somehow, and it's hard to ignore. I suppose I just don't like the constant reminder."
"You think you have it hard?" Crowley says with a smile. "I have an entire religion worshiping my exile. That is a constant reminder"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"You think you have it hard?" Crowley says with a smile. "I have an entire religion worshiping my exile. That is a constant reminder"

[/QUOTE]
The vampire just looked a tad more exacerbated. "This isn't the Exile's Pissing Contest." He muttered, smacking the man's arm. But then he sighed and wrapped his arms around Crowley and letting out a groan into his chest. "Your misfortune is my luck then, for I'm sure if you hadn't been exiled you sure as hell wouldn't be here."

Xan said:
The vampire just looked a tad more exacerbated. "This isn't the Exile's Pissing Contest." He muttered, smacking the man's arm. But then he sighed and wrapped his arms around Crowley and letting out a groan into his chest. "Your misfortune is my luck then, for I'm sure if you hadn't been exiled you sure as hell wouldn't be here."
"And if you weren't you definitely wouldn't be here with me either." Crowley said as he returned the hug with a squeeze. "I'm hungry. Do you want something to eat?"

Harmony

"ok...." I back up a little "Why are his hands unchained?" I say getting worried "it's 9:50 pm for everyone who's been down here for hours" I say sarcastically "And how do I smell?" I say sitting down a few inches to where he can't reach me

Yappi said:
Harmony
"ok...." I back up a little "Why are his hands unchained?" I say getting worried "it's 9:50 pm for everyone who's been down here for hours" I say sarcastically "And how do I smell?" I say sitting down a few inches to where he can't reach me
Jack would sit up noticibly charper on hearing that it was 9:50. I'm almost late! Jack thought to himself. "C'mon, upstairs darling," he would say, ushering Harmony upstairs. He would lock the titanium reinforced door to the basement, and lock and bar it. He would quickly head up stairs, and quickly put on his suit. Once dressed, he would open the window, and jump out, extending his wings out. He would fly to the edge of town, near the Crystal Bistro. He would walk up the the Bistro, and wait for Red to show up.

@Yappi @Libra259

Harmony

"Ok!" I say in a happy tone before I walk upstairs and go to the living room and kick my legs out bored

Claudine had bought some new clothes since hers were burnt to ashes. She didnt know how 'dressed up' to get so she went with something a bit fancier. She puts on a nice flowing black top, a army green waist high skirt that ended at her mid thighs, her red knee high socks and her boots. She takes her hair out of its ponytail and clips her bangs out of her face. She then realizes she was going to be late and quickly ran to the Crystal Bistro. She was a few minutes late but it was obvious she had been running. She had good endurance so she was only slightly winded but her hair was all whipped around by the wind.

@Dalamus Ulom (im only here for a bit currently xD )

Libra259 said:
Claudine had bought some new clothes since hers were burnt to ashes. She didnt know how 'dressed up' to get so she went with something a bit fancier. She puts on a nice flowing black top, a army green waist high skirt that ended at her mid thighs, her red knee high socks and her boots. She takes her hair out of its ponytail and clips her bangs out of her face. She then realizes she was going to be late and quickly ran to the Crystal Bistro. She was a few minutes late but it was obvious she had been running. She had good endurance so she was only slightly winded but her hair was all whipped around by the wind.
@Dalamus Ulom (im only here for a bit currently xD )
Jack looked up, and saw her. "Wow," he said. She was beautiful. He didn't care if her hair was messed up, he was just happy that she came. He walked over, and said, "You are the most beautiful person in this town," He was grinning like a fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Claudine raised an eyebrow as Jack said wow, wow what? She thought obliviously. Her cheeks heat up as he compliments her, "oh thanks. Your really sweet." She says with a smile. She had pushed the nerves from her voice since she was normally quite confident.

@Dalamus Ulom

- Theo groaned then shrieked, he hated it down there he was now getting the torture part, no pain,no starvation.no dehydration, just boredom. but he stopped thrashing once he heard the sound of wings flap, he ran to the only light source in the room that led outside and took a peek and then seen Jack flying witch struck him with curiosity. " Can i do that?" @Dalamus Ulom

Libra259 said:
Claudine raised an eyebrow as Jack said wow, wow what? She thought obliviously. Her cheeks heat up as he compliments her, "oh thanks. Your really sweet." She says with a smile. She had pushed the nerves from her voice since she was normally quite confident.
@Dalamus Ulom
Jack offered her his arm to her.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jack offered her his arm to her.

[/QUOTE]
Claudine smiles and takes it. Ive never been here and it looks fancy.. Hope it isnt expensive. I hate whenever someone spends money on me.. She thought.

Libra259 said:
Claudine smiles and takes it. Ive never been here and it looks fancy.. Hope it isnt expensive. I hate whenever someone spends money on me.. She thought.
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jack offered her his arm to her.

[/QUOTE]
(I think I'm going to have fun with this.)

Crowley was feeling a bit bored. After having such a gloomy talk with Soren, he needed some fun. He was a little bit hungry too. Italian sounded nice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back