• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Xan said:
The vampire listens to the child approach him with an air of almost surreal curiosity. He'd never talked to a child before in his life. "And my name's Soren. Harmony is a very nice name to have."
As Crowley smoked his cigarette, he read 'The Hound of Baskervilles'. The demon was a big Conan-Doyle fan, and had a signed copy of 'A Study in Scarlet'. He wondered if Soren would want to go into town and help him get some new shoes. If not, he might be able to see if maybe Val or maybe even Lyrev could accompany him. They were running low on food, too. So maybe a nice shopping trip would be in order.

-he dug his nails into the floor and began to crawl forward ripping whatever substance the floor was made of up, eventually the feet restraints broke and he laid there then looked at jack and aj knowing they might be hostile but he reasured them with a thumbs up and heavy panting-"Im not... Going anywhere , trust me!" @Yappi @Dalamus Ulom

Xan said:
What Soren wanted to say was something like 'Well, Vampires and Werewolves aren't known for getting along, you know' but what he actually said was, "Not only that but I'm a prince as well." Of course, children like princes and princesses right? Hell if he knew, but he smiled charmingly while he said it at least.
After finishing his cigarette, Crowley waked back into the house and walked over to the library. "Soren? Baby, you in here?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After finishing his cigarette, Crowley waked back into the house and walked over to the library. "Soren? Baby, you in here?"

[/QUOTE]
Yappi said:
Harmony
I hear him "So you two date... Wierd but I've seen weirder" I say with a smirk
Soren's head raised and he raised an eyebrow. "Yes, I'm here," he said wearily, side eying the child.

L

Xan said:
Soren's head raised and he raised an eyebrow. "Yes, I'm here," he said wearily, side eying the child.
Harmony

I smirk, my eyes constantly glowing a soft yellow. "So, you to kiss yet" I say childishly (I swear Christ)

Xan said:
Crowley saw his boyfriend and walked towards him. "Hey. You doing okay?" The demon said as he rubbed his partner's shoulder.

Yappi said:
L
Harmony

I smirk, my eyes constantly glowing a soft yellow. "So, you to kiss yet" I say childishly (I swear Christ)
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley saw his boyfriend and walked towards him. "Hey. You doing okay?" The demon said as he rubbed his partner's shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
Soren's smile turned into a grin at Harmony and he turned his head back towards Crowley, nodding. "Nothing terrible has happened." He said.

Harmony

I walk to the basement and sit down. Not paying attention to the fact the vampire was free

Yappi said:
Harmony
I walk to the basement and sit down. Not paying attention to the fact the vampire was free
"Child, be careful. He has freed himself again," Jack said, motioning to Theo

Xan said:
Soren's smile turned into a grin at Harmony and he turned his head back towards Crowley, nodding. "Nothing terrible has happened." He said.
"Okay." Crowley said as he sat down next to Soren. "Hey, do you mind if I ask you a question? It's okay if you don't want to answer."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Okay." Crowley said as he sat down next to Soren. "Hey, do you mind if I ask you a question? It's okay if you don't want to answer."

[/QUOTE]
He looked at Crowley suspiciously. What on earth. "Depends on what you're asking me but yes, you may ask."

Lucian stopped to check the skeletons around him. They looked old,although it was hard to tell under the water. They seemed to be staring directly at him with their skinless faces,which made him slightly nervous. He gestured to Val,asking if she wanted to go back to the surface.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian stopped to check the skeletons around him. They looked old,although it was hard to tell under the water. They seemed to be staring directly at him with their skinless faces,which made him slightly nervous. He gestured to Val,asking if she wanted to go back to the surface.

She nodded, and began to swim back, when something grabbed her leg, pulling her down. She tried to pull away frantically, but the thing that had her was on its home turf and had an advantage. She looked at Lucian, her eyes saying, "God dammit."

Lucian turned to swim back until he saw the fingers grabbing Val's leg. It was just a hand,not even the entire body. He growled and immediately lashed an attack of darkness against the bones,making them decay and turn to dust. He looked around,seeing the dead rising around them.

"God dammit" was a good description.

Xan said:
He looked at Crowley suspiciously. What on earth. "Depends on what you're asking me but yes, you may ask."
"Why were you exiled?" Crowley said as he looked over at the vampire.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian turned to swim back until he saw the fingers grabbing Val's leg. It was just a hand,not even the entire body. He growled and immediately lashed an attack of darkness against the bones,making them decay and turn to dust. He looked around,seeing the dead rising around them.
"God dammit" was a good description.

If Val didn't mind having water in her lings, she would've sighed. She just waved for him to swim, Aw she swam past him.

Lucian tried to swim forward,but another skeleton grabbed him before he blew it away with a punch to the middle of the thing's face. He noticed with a frown that they were trying to grab at his pockets,and pulled the necklace he had found above the ship.

The skeletons immediately stopped grabbing him,staring at the necklace. Lucian threw the trinket away and the skeletons followed after it.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian tried to swim forward,but another skeleton grabbed him before he blew it away with a punch to the middle of the thing's face. He noticed with a frown that they were trying to grab at his pockets,and pulled the necklace he had found above the ship.
The skeletons immediately stopped grabbing him,staring at the necklace. Lucian threw the trinket away and the skeletons followed after it.

Val broke the surface and quickly got to the river bank. She lay on her back, the dragon gave her a weird look, but went back to doing nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back