• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I think I'm going to have fun with this.)
Crowley was feeling a bit bored. After having such a gloomy talk with Soren, he needed some fun. He was a little bit hungry too. Italian sounded nice...

[/QUOTE]
(Oh god)

Libra259 said:
Claudine smiles and takes it. Ive never been here and it looks fancy.. Hope it isnt expensive. I hate whenever someone spends money on me.. She thought.
Jack would smile at her, and walk into the resturant. A man in a suit stood at one of those little desks. He looked at with with disdain. "We have a reservation. Under Dumont," at the mention of his name, the man would brighten. "Yes yes, of course, of course. Right this way, Mr. Dumont!" he said. He would begin to lead them into the resturant.

Claudine raised an eyebrow. He seemed rather happy or obliged to be happy at the mention of his name.. Odd.. She realizes she doesnt really know anything about Jack. Guess it was a good time to learn then. She followed the guy while thinking about that.

Libra259 said:
Claudine raised an eyebrow. He seemed rather happy or obliged to be happy at the mention of his name.. Odd.. She realizes she doesnt really know anything about Jack. Guess it was a good time to learn then. She followed the guy while thinking about that.
They would be led into the back, a seperate portion of the resturant. Here, there was no one else. Jack would pull a chair out for Red to sit in, and would push it in for her once she sat down. He would sit oppisite of her. "I pulled a few strings, and found out the owner was a...... Friend of mine. I was able to convince him to take a deal on getting us this whole section," He said.

Libra259 said:
Claudine nods, "wow impressive." What did he mean by 'friend'? She wondered. "But thanks for asking me here it was nice of you."
@Dalamus Ulom
"I'm glad that you could come," After a few moments, a waiter would come up. "And what would the lovebirds like to drink this fine evening?" he asked, smiling. Jack would be rather flabbergasted.

Claudine chuckles a bit at what she said and Jacks current state so she spoke up, "i'll just have an ice tea please. You ok?" She asks him with a raised eyebrow and small grin.

@Dalamus Ulom

Libra259 said:
Claudine chuckles a bit at what she said and Jacks current state so she spoke up, "i'll just have an ice tea please. You ok?" She asks him with a raised eyebrow and small grin.
@Dalamus Ulom
Jack would smile a little, and nod. He would quickly begin to calm down. "I-I-I'll have the same," he said, stuttering slightly. The waiter would nod, smiling. He headed back into the kitchen.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jack would smile a little, and nod. He would quickly begin to calm down. "I-I-I'll have the same," he said, stuttering slightly. The waiter would nod, smiling. He headed back into the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
Claudine chuckles a bit more at his actions. He's super cute. She thought with a small smile.

Libra259 said:
Claudine chuckles a bit more at his actions. He's super cute. She thought with a small smile.
Jack would smile back. He hoped she didn't think he was an idiot or something. After a minute, the waiter would return with their drinks. "I'll give you two a couple minutes to look over the menu and decide on what you'd like," He said. The waiter would walk back into the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jack would smile back. He hoped she didn't think he was an idiot or something. After a minute, the waiter would return with their drinks. "I'll give you two a couple minutes to look over the menu and decide on what you'd like," He said. The waiter would walk back into the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
Claudine didnt know what she wanted. Or was in the mood for.. Food was food to her and she either liked it or not. She never cared about the quality and it only occured to her now. ...I hate making decisions.. She thought.

"Oi, where's my reservation, yank?" The demon yelled at the host. He was wearing a nice black suit, but like always, his tie was tied loosely.

"What's your name sir?" The man said, unflinching. He had dealt with men like Crowley before.

"Mephistopheles." The devil said grumpily, crossing his arms and tapping his foot.

"Hmm, let me see.. Ah, yes. Mephistopheles. You are riiiiiight there." The host pointed at a table in the corner of the restaurant.

"Bullshit. Where did ya take them?" The devil said, slamming his hands down on his podium, and pointing at the door that Red and Jack went through.

"Sir, they have a private reser-"

"I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE FROM THE BLOODY HOUSE OF LORDS!" Crowley yelled. He had payed over ten grand to have the best dinner he could have, and he wanted to be treated as the best. "I'm sitting in that bliddy room, or I'm cancelling my damn reservation."

The host sighed heavily, before picking up a menu and leading The Duke of Hell to the room which housed the couple.

Libra259 said:
Claudine didnt know what she wanted. Or was in the mood for.. Food was food to her and she either liked it or not. She never cared about the quality and it only occured to her now. ...I hate making decisions.. She thought.
Jack decided to get the stuffed chicken valentino. He put down the menu. "So, what do you-" Before he could finish asking Red what she planned on ordering, Crowley had bardged into the room.

@Dalamus Ulom[/URL]

Safety Hammer][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34386-dalamus-ulom/ said:
@Dalamus Ulom[/URL]

(Really mate? Twice in a row?)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jack decided to get the stuffed chicken valentino. He put down the menu. "So, what do you-" Before he could finish asking Red what she planned on ordering, Crowley had bardged into the room.
A waiter walked up to Crowley. "I am sorry sir, but this section is-" The head waiter cut him off, "We are making an exception today for Mr. Mephistopheles. Romanov, show him to his table," Romanov, the first waiter, would nod, before turning back to Crowley. "Please, this way sir," He would attempt to lead Crowley away from Red and Jack.

Jack turned around, and saw Crowley.
Goddamn demon! He thought to himself, his hands tightening into fists.

(Really mate? Twice in a row?)

[/QUOTE]
(What do you mean? I only posted it once. Must be a glitch.)

As Crowley was led to his table, Jack's sudden movement, caused Crowley to turn his head to see the man. His stern expression slowly turned into a grin. He hadn't known that the two had actually been Red and Jack, but now, he was fully aware. "Oh, hello there Jack. Claudine. What are you two doing here?"

(Sounds good @FireMaiden )

Lucian pushed himself to the surface and left the water,dripping wet as he dropped by Val's side. He pulled his wet shirt away,placing it on the sand so it could dry by the sunshine.

"That was fun." He admitted with a smile. "Although next time I think we should pass on the skeletons."

KaalysBR said:
(Sounds good @FireMaiden )
Lucian pushed himself to the surface and left the water,dripping wet as he dropped by Val's side. He pulled his wet shirt away,placing it on the sand so it could dry by the sunshine.

"That was fun." He admitted with a smile. "Although next time I think we should pass on the skeletons."
"Yeah, let's head back now. I uh, think I've had enough excitement today," Val said with a smile.

Lucian smiled playfully,his face leaning against his arms in the ground.

"Have you? That's a shame. I was hoping we could have more excitement together..."

He pushed himself up and stretched one hand towards Val to help her up.

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
Lucian smiled playfully,his face leaning against his arms in the ground.
"Have you? That's a shame. I was hoping we could have more excitement together..."

He pushed himself up and stretched one hand towards Val to help her up.

@FireMaiden
"Oh shut up," Val said, using his hand to pull himself up. She kissed him softly before going over and climbing up on the dragon. "Alright, come on, let's go home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back