• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

KaalysBR said:
"Wait a second." Lucian tilted his head lightly to one side. "I never tried to teleport a dragon before. Do you mind if I try it?"

@FireMaiden
Sparkles looked as if he sighed, but he nodded. "That's a yes," Val said with a smile, "Are we going to be on the dragon?"

"Yep." Lucian hopped on top of the dragon,looking completely excited. "I might die! But it's going to be worth it!"

Lucian conjured his dark powers and involved himself and Val with them,shadows covering their bodies. He struggled a bit with the size of the Dragon,but eventually he managed to do so and they all disappeared from the river.

He nearly lost the spell in the middle of the travel,but managed to hold on for long enough for them to drop in front of the house.

"Ouch." Lucian slid from the Dragon and fell to the ground,completely drained of powers. "That wasn't worth it."

KaalysBR said:
"Yep." Lucian hopped on top of the dragon,looking completely excited. "I might die! But it's going to be worth it!"
Lucian conjured his dark powers and involved himself and Val with them,shadows covering their bodies. He struggled a bit with the size of the Dragon,but eventually he managed to do so and they all disappeared from the river.

He nearly lost the spell in the middle of the travel,but managed to hold on for long enough for them to drop in front of the house.

"Ouch." Lucian slid from the Dragon and fell to the ground,completely drained of powers. "That wasn't worth it."

"Alright, come on. Let's go get you a blood pack, Sparkles can do what he wants for a bit."

Lucian nodded and rose from the ground,smiling and waving to Sparkles.

"Thanks for everything,Sparkles!"

He walked into the house and headed for the kitchen.

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
Lucian nodded and rose from the ground,smiling and waving to Sparkles.
"Thanks for everything,Sparkles!"

He walked into the house and headed for the kitchen.

@FireMaiden
Val followed him, grabbing two blood bags from the fridge as they entered the kitchen. She gave them both to him. "Drink up."

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev frowned as he answered his phone and the voice of Crowley came through it.

"How did you get my number? Oh,wait. Don't tell me. It was that one prostitution site,wasn't it? I swear what was only an experience! Anyways,I'm always hungry. You wanna go out?"

In perfect honesty, Soren wasn't sure entirely why he was awake but he was. There was something to be said about vampires who lay out in the front yard half-hoping the sun would bake them alive. But his trusty umbrella prevented it, if only for one half of his body.

The grass was pretty long and Soren had half a mind to tell someone to mow it, less the manor start to look like a fun haunted building for teenaged ruffians to punch the windows out of and go exploring inside. Then again, if such ill fated ruffians were to appear, Soren supposed it wouldn't be his fault if they accidently slipped from a 3rd story window and broke something important. That was the sort of mood he was in, as his skin prickled uncomfortably from both the grass and the light.

Claudine couldnt care less she gave Crowley a wave and a simple 'hey'. Its just more people. To be honest she was more uncomfortable when there was no one else but them. That just felt a bit awkward but of course she wouldnt of mentioned that. Its not like she acted any differently when alone or with other people. After seeing Jack's sheepish smile she gives him a confident smile while saying, "dont sweat it. Im more sorry that you payed for this to be just us. Though why would it be any different?" She asks. Claudine doubted anything said could make her loose her cool or upset her.

@Safety Hammer @Dalamus Ulom (sorry for the wait was in school)

Rukia said:
Lyrev frowned as he answered his phone and the voice of Crowley came through it.
"How did you get my number? Oh,wait. Don't tell me. It was that one prostitution site,wasn't it? I swear what was only an experience! Anyways,I'm always hungry. You wanna go out?"

"I'm at the Italian bistro down town, and eating alone sucks." Crowley said into the phone. "What do you think? Also, try and wear something nice."

Libra259 said:
Claudine couldnt care less she gave Crowley a wave and a simple 'hey'. Its just more people. To be honest she was more uncomfortable when there was no one else but them. That just felt a bit awkward but of course she wouldnt of mentioned that. Its not like she acted any differently when alone or with other people. After seeing Jack's sheepish smile she gives him a confident smile while saying, "dont sweat it. Im more sorry that you payed for this to be just us. Though why would it be any different?" She asks. Claudine doubted anything said could make her loose her cool or upset her.
@Safety Hammer @Dalamus Ulom (sorry for the wait was in school)
"Well, I thought that talk of vampires and the like wouldn't be exactly proper among normal people and the day staff. Luckily, the night staff is sympathetic to us," Jack said. He was calming down quickly. Red seemed to be able to do that for him without trying. He smiled.

"How about I show up completely naked? That would be nice." Lyrev smirked and walked to his wardrobe,staring at his own naked reflection. He imagined the type of suit he would be wearing,and it immediately appeared over his body.

rOKDMFhbri2rOAz4dXj2W9SqcIP_usi8xO2g98EX1R8CUtyd5eHg-b2yVv3wmAjcqEHoti5J7HqXfZnO1cHjvmC2MIHkb5LLRqx0VJqbRehTrCeaGZv2gEl_i85_KqyXH3otrsnGmG_WuCYrRsEC=w368-h400-nc

He smiled with satisfaction before his form disappeared and reappeared behind Crowley. He pulled the man's cellphone into his hands and turned it off. Walking around,Lyrev seemed to be judging the restaurant as he looked around.

"You know,we could go to Italy instead."

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"Well, I thought that talk of vampires and the like wouldn't be exactly proper among normal people and the day staff. Luckily, the night staff is sympathetic to us," Jack said. He was calming down quickly. Red seemed to be able to do that for him without trying. He smiled.

[/QUOTE]
Claudine chuckles. "Ah I see. You have a good point." When she felt the presence of another she turned towards Crowley's direction and saw Lyrev suddenly there. Teleporting must be cool. She thought while looking back at Jack.

Libra259 said:
Claudine chuckles. "Ah I see. You have a good point." When she felt the presence of another she turned towards Crowley's direction and saw Lyrev suddenly there. Teleporting must be cool. She thought while looking back at Jack.
"What?" Jack said as he would follow her gaze. He saw Lyrev had appearred out of nowhere. "Anyway, what did you plan to order?" he asked her.

Rukia said:
"How about I show up completely naked? That would be nice." Lyrev smirked and walked to his wardrobe,staring at his own naked reflection. He imagined the type of suit he would be wearing,and it immediately appeared over his body.

rOKDMFhbri2rOAz4dXj2W9SqcIP_usi8xO2g98EX1R8CUtyd5eHg-b2yVv3wmAjcqEHoti5J7HqXfZnO1cHjvmC2MIHkb5LLRqx0VJqbRehTrCeaGZv2gEl_i85_KqyXH3otrsnGmG_WuCYrRsEC=w368-h400-nc

He smiled with satisfaction before his form disappeared and reappeared behind Crowley. He pulled the man's cellphone into his hands and turned it off. Walking around,Lyrev seemed to be judging the restaurant as he looked around.

Romanov the waiter was exiting the kitchen when he saw Lyrev litterally pop into existence. He fell backwards, completly suprised. After a moment, he got back up and would head over to where Jack and Red were sitting.

Rukia said:

"I'm sure we could. But I already made reservations." Crowley said with a smile, looking at the clothes Lyrev was wearing. He himself was in fact wearing a casual suit too. "Wine?"

2cdcbd63cfd59a8c415a7ce96972eee1.jpg

Zeke's chain was tugged and he fell to his knees. His master ordered him to go make wine, blood wine. He hated making blood wine because it reeked. He lowered his vision to the floor. "Yes master" He stood and walked off to the kitchen to make his master wine. He sent out his bat with a note saying: "Please help me! I have been kidnapped and is now a slave. It is the mansion on top of the hill, 101 south Camysore"

Uta organized the shelves, full of masks. Humans came in and he turned to them with a smile "welcome! how can i help you lovely ladies" He led them to the masquerade masks, which they needed for prom.

IkutoForever2222 said:
Zeke's chain was tugged and he fell to his knees. His master ordered him to go make wine, blood wine. He hated making blood wine because it reeked. He lowered his vision to the floor. "Yes master" He stood and walked off to the kitchen to make his master wine. He sent out his bat with a note saying: "Please help me! I have been kidnapped and is now a slave. It is the mansion on top of the hill, 101 south Camysore"

Uta organized the shelves, full of masks. Humans came in and he turned to them with a smile "welcome! how can i help you lovely ladies" He led them to the masquerade masks, which they needed for prom.
Mindy drove down the street on her motorcycle. She would come to Uta's shop, and park. She hopped off, and would enter the mask shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"What?" Jack said as he would follow her gaze. He saw Lyrev had appearred out of nowhere. "Anyway, what did you plan to order?" he asked her.
Romanov the waiter was exiting the kitchen when he saw Lyrev litterally pop into existence. He fell backwards, completly suprised. After a moment, he got back up and would head over to where Jack and Red were sitting.

[/QUOTE]
"Honestly im not sure.. Theres way to many items on this menu.." Claudine replies. She was never 'high maintenance' or anything like that. She prefered the simple things in life.

Lyrev turned to Claudine and Jack as he noticed their presence. Smiling brightly,he waved to them both.

"I love double dates!"

He turned his attention back to Crowley with a smirk.

"You look great,but no news in that. Wine sounds good."

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]
"What?" Jack said as he would follow her gaze. He saw Lyrev had appearred out of nowhere. "Anyway, what did you plan to order?" he asked her.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I'm sure we could. But I already made reservations." Crowley said with a smile, looking at the clothes Lyrev was wearing. He himself was in fact wearing a casual suit too. "Wine?"

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
2cdcbd63cfd59a8c415a7ce96972eee1.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Rukia said:
Lyrev turned to Claudine and Jack as he noticed their presence. Smiling brightly,he waved to them both.

"I love double dates!"

He turned his attention back Jack with a smirk.

Claudine didnt notice Lyrev and sincd he wasn't talking to her she continues to look at the menu.

Libra259 said:
"Honestly im not sure.. Theres way to many items on this menu.." Claudine replies. She was never 'high maintenance' or anything like that. She prefered the simple things in life.
Rukia said:

"I love double dates!"

He turned his attention back Jack with a smirk.

The bat from Zeke smacked right into the window next to them, it then fell to the ground limp, making sad hurt noises.

IkutoForever2222 said:
The bat from Zeke smacked right into the window next to them, it then fell to the ground limp, making sad hurt noises.
Claudine heard something suddenly hit into the window. She quickly looked over to see what it was and saw only a blackish brown blur. So she curiously gets up and walks towards the window.

IkutoForever2222 said:
Uta heard the bell of his shop and walked out to greet the new customer. "welcome to my shop! how may i help you?"
"I'm looking for a very violent.... Person," Mindy said, leaning on the counter. "See, someone has riled up the Association, and they sent me to deal with it. Now, I don't want to hurt you or any of you're.... Friends but people got killed. Enough to where it was hard to cover up," She said. "Do you understand?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back