• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg

Lyrev bit his lower lip distractedly as he tried to pay attention to Crowley's words instead of just the way his mouth moved when he spoke.

"Hmm...? Oh,yes. Wait,did you just say that you have to get dressed? I can't allow that to happen. Unless...unless you let me help you with that."

Rukia said:
Lyrev bit his lower lip distractedly as he tried to pay attention to Crowley's words instead of just the way his mouth moved when he spoke.

"Hmm...? Oh,yes. Wait,did you just say that you have to get dressed? I can't allow that to happen. Unless...unless you let me help you with that."

Crowley raised an eyebrow. "Fuck, man. If you want to see me naked, you could just ask me." The demon said as he gave Lyrev a smirk, and started to walk back to his room.

-He looked at the child with only compassion and no want to feed from her. He also liked the attention he was getting- child ... Never make the awful mistake i have"-he turned to sapphire and spoke softly to her- "Thank you for that also and i take that information as him..., they being my masters" @KaalysBR @Yappi

Dragasis said:
-He looked at the child with only compassion and no want to feed from her. He also liked the attention he was getting- child ... Never make the awful mistake i have"-he turned to sapphire and spoke softly to her- "Thank you for that also and i take that information as him..., they being my masters" @KaalysBR @Yappi
Harmony

-this is before they go up the stairs-

My eyes glow a yellow as I look at him "Well I don't think I can, I'm a werewolf ya see" I lift my hoodie sleeve to reveal a bite scar

As usual, Soren had been outside, but this time he'd wised up and sat on the roof instead of the front porch so that he couldn't be bothered. It seemed no matter where he went, if he waited long enough, there'd be a crisp, perfumed paper with the Nyström seal on it waiting for him, tucked into one of his belongings or even occasionally just sitting on a table. Today it's been in his book and of course, he read it, giving into temptation rather then just burning it. He knew the handwriting, and he knew it was another update on the status of a family he wasn't even sure he was meant to be the prince of anymore.

He was cross. Well, cross wasn't the correct word for it. Maybe furious. These letters always made him cross because what on earth was the point of exiling someone then sending them letters to tell them about mundane going-ons and business transactions that he had no part in.

"Din jävla-" He hissed, shutting the front door hard behind him, not meaning to be loud but it seemed impossible not to. The fair haired male couldn't help but mutter to himself irritably, in Swedish of course, so no one was none the wiser to his storm of explicits.

Lyrev smirked wickedly as he followed Crowley out of the kitchen,still holding the bottle of whiskey in his hand.

"I was trying to play hard to get. How was that working?" He drank from the bottle,a drop slidding through his chin. "I want to see you naked. Preferably chained in my bed as well. Would your boyfriend kill me for that or would he join?"

Rukia said:
Lyrev smirked wickedly as he followed Crowley out of the kitchen,still holding the bottle of whiskey in his hand.

"I was trying to play hard to get. How was that working?" He drank from the bottle,a drop slidding through his chin. "I want to see you naked. Preferably chained in my bed as well. Would your boyfriend kill me for that or would he join?"

"He looks a wee bit mad right now." Crowley said, looking over at Soren. "I'm going to talk to him for a second, then we can get back to work."

Xan said:
As usual, Soren had been outside, but this time he'd wised up and sat on the roof instead of the front porch so that he couldn't be bothered. It seemed no matter where he went, if he waited long enough, there'd be a crisp, perfumed paper with the Nyström seal on it waiting for him, tucked into one of his belongings or even occasionally just sitting on a table. Today it's been in his book and of course, he read it, giving into temptation rather then just burning it. He knew the handwriting, and he knew it was another update on the status of a family he wasn't even sure he was meant to be the prince of anymore.
He was cross. Well, cross wasn't the correct word for it. Maybe furious. These letters always made him cross because what on earth was the point of exiling someone then sending them letters to tell them about mundane going-ons and business transactions that he had no part in.

"Din jävla-" He hissed, shutting the front door hard behind him, not meaning to be loud but it seemed impossible not to. The fair haired male couldn't help but mutter to himself irritably, in Swedish of course, so no one was none the wiser to his storm of explicits.
"Hey, what's wrong?" The demon asked as he hurried to Soren's side.

Lyrev nodded,listening to the scream that blew through the house. He smiled again and put his bottle down.

"I hope that reaction isn't provoked by something that happened in bed. Go speak with him. I'm sure we will have our fun later."

His form disappeared and appeared again in the front of the house. Lyrev sat in a bench and looked at the changing colours of the sky. Lighting a cigarette,he watched the smoke fly away.

Last edited by a moderator:
He kinda just seethed for a moment before taking the letter and shoving it his back pocket, not willing to be childish enough to rip it up but wanting to do it none the less.

The vampire looked up at Crowley, his oddly pale brown eyes looking a bit more red then they would be normally. "Hello," he said, a bit at a loss at how sound cheerful.

Lyrev was starting to feel utterly bored,which was dangerous for a demon. He stood up and counted the things he could do in his fingers.

"Stealing...did that yesterday...pretending that the apocalypse is coming...did that too...invading a church while wearing a dress...that was last week....catching some random perv...hmm."

He smirked now. That was one of his favorite. Walking away from the house,he waited until his form shifted to that of a gorgeous woman,dressed in a red dress. Tonight was going to be fun.

Xan said:
He kinda just seethed for a moment before taking the letter and shoving it his back pocket, not willing to be childish enough to rip it up but wanting to do it none the less.
The vampire looked up at Crowley, his oddly pale brown eyes looking a bit more red then they would be normally. "Hello," he said, a bit at a loss at how sound cheerful.
"Soren, what's wrong?" Crowley said, looking at the vampire. He had seen Soren angry before, but not like this. Something was bothering him.

Libra259 said:
(Ive changed the prefix to casual since this has basically turned to a casual rp.)
(It has, hasn't it xD )

Dragasis said:
-he continued in conversation with the child-"You won't have a clue what your doing, or when your doing it... vampire or werewolf" @Yappi
(I'm pretty sure Sapphire and the little girl are not down there anymore. Actually, Jack and AJ are down there)

After sorting out the panicking she explained what happened and got everyone back into there houses. She examined the ones that got broken into but noticed noting seemed wrong. Nothing was broken and the owners didnt find anything missing. It was quite odd.

@anybodyy

(Ok then never mind) - he chuckled and then looked towards jack-"Hey, so are we done playing Fifty Shades of Grey? Or are you going to continue to hold me here?"-he grined his fingers into his hands and flipped his hair to the right- @Dalamus Ulom @Yappi

Dragasis said:
(Ok then never mind) - he chuckled and then looked towards jack-"Hey, so are we done playing Fifty Shades of Grey? Or are you going to continue to hold me here?"-he grined his fingers into his hands and flipped his hair to the right- @Dalamus Ulom @Yappi
"Shut the fuck up, grandchild,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back