• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Harmony

I follow Saphire, I go downstairs and see the chained man. I walk up next to him sitting down "why are you tied up?"

AJ

I walk back from the woods, in chilled but I got a deer. I go inside and sit on the couch.

Sapphire smiled when Harmony came down to speak with her,but she sighed at her question. She cleaned the blood of Theo's mouth softly.

"He is chained because he could harm us and other in case we let him go. And Theo,the connection between you and AJ is that you are technically his child. He brought you to a second life. What you two do with that information is your choice."

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg

Lyrev gave Crowley a half smile as he walked over to him.

"The best ones are always taken. But I will accept that whiskey so I can forget your pretty face." He pulled a few strands of white hair off his eyes. "So tell me,what kind of demon are you? Do you go around decimating humans or do you just want some fun like me?"

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire smiled when Harmony came down to speak with her,but she sighed at her question. She cleaned the blood of Theo's mouth softly.
"He is chained because he could harm us and other in case we let him go. And Theo,the connection between you and AJ is that you are technically his child. He brought you to a second life. What you two do with that information is your choice."

Jack would seem to appear out of the shadows. "He is also my responsibility, as his grandfather. I allowed AJ out of my sight, and now not only has AJ sired, but this one has sired as well. A woman. I believe you may have missed her. She killed four policemen and a dozen hospital patients when they took her in. I had to....." Jack would turn his head. "I had to end her," He was obviously pained by this.

@KaalysBR @Yappi @Dragasis

Last edited by a moderator:
Sapphire turned back to Jack with a worried expression.

"You did what you had to do,immortal. This is spiralling out of control." She looked back at Theo with a sigh. "AJ wanted to kill you,Theo. I talked him out of it because I believed you deserved a second chance. Do not make me regret my decision. Jack,how long do you think that he has to stay down here?"

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire turned back to Jack with a worried expression.
"You did what you had to do,immortal. This is spiralling out of control." She looked back at Theo with a sigh. "AJ wanted to kill you,Theo. I talked him out of it because I believed you deserved a second chance. Do not make me regret my decision. Jack,how long do you think that he has to stay down here?"

"Until nightfall. I will begin both his and AJ's training at that time." Jack would rub the bridge of his nose. "I was careless. AJ should never have left my sight. In my old age, I have grown lax, it seems,"

@Yappi @KaalysBR @Dragasis

Rukia said:
Lyrev gave Crowley a half smile as he walked over to him.

"The best ones are always taken. But I will accept that whiskey so I can forget your pretty face." He pulled a few strands of white hair off his eyes. "So tell me,what kind of demon are you? Do you go around decimating humans or do you just want some fun like me?"

"I'm not used to the flattery. Usually I'm the one wooing over man and women of your caliber." Crowley said with a grin. "I'm here to tempt and to inspire sin. And luckily, lust is one as well." Crowley said, as he opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels and took a drink from the bottle. "Even better, my boyfriend's cool with it."

Harmony

I walk up to Saphire "can you tell me more about your beliefs, im curious" I say my eyes still glowing yellow, I dont quite notice it.

Sapphire shook her head before walking forward and checking the chains once more. They seemed to be holding well.

"It's not your fault,having two vampires to train is probably overwhelming enough for you already. I don't expect you to keep an eye on them at every minute. But I am sure they will appreciate your training."

She couldn't help to feel some compassion for the man,which was unexpected. She was there to observe the vampire and make sure they didn't destroy the city nearby,and yet her mission was becoming much different.

When Harmony asked the question,she smiled.

"I believe that both good and evil need to coexist,creating a balance in the universe. I believe that nature needs to be respected and life protected. I believe that Fen'Harel is always watching over my steps. In believe in a lot of things,small one. I will explain them all to you during our training."

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire shook her head before walking forward and checking the chains once more. They seemed to be holding well.

"It's not your fault,having two vampires to train is probably overwhelming enough for you already. I don't expect you to keep an eye on them at every minute. But I am sure they will appreciate your training."

She couldn't help to feel some compassion for the man,which was unexpected. She was there to observe the vampire and make sure they didn't destroy the city nearby,and yet her mission was becoming much different.

When Harmony asked the question,she smiled.

"I believe that both good and evil need to coexist,creating a balance in the universe. I believe that nature needs to be respected and life protected. I believe that Fen'Harel is always watching over my steps. In believe in a lot of things,small one. I will explain them all to you during our training."

"I still don't know who you are. And yet, you know my name. And one I don't often use, as well,"

AJ

I mumble to myself "atleast if I immortal I can read all the worlds history..." I go to the library and sit down reading random books until my mind goes numb. I go to the basement and see 4 people "uhhhh, hey?"

Harmony

I smile "when's training?"

Yappi said:
AJ
I mumble to myself "atleast if I immortal I can read all the worlds history..." I go to the library and sit down reading random books until my mind goes numb. I go to the basement and see 4 people "uhhhh, hey?"

Harmony

I smile "when's training?"
Jack would smile a little at her question. "Tonight. But whether you're allowed near or not is up to her" Jack said, motioning to Sapphire. He would look back at AJ. "Hello AJ. You and your child are going to begin your training tonight,"

Sapphire tilted her head lightly to one side.

"That is the only one I have for you. If you want me to call you by some other name,let me know. I've searched for some information about the supernatural beings in here. You caused quite a bit of destruction." She frowned for a second before hiding her emotions again. "My name is Sapphire,you probably know that I'm a werewolf already. And I guess you could say that I'm a keeper of peace. I exist to make sure that the balance of the universe won't be broken."

She looked up as AJ walked in.

"Hey there. Harmony,I will start our training as soon as you feel ready. I have many things to tell you about the life of a werewolf."

@Yappi @Dalamus Ulom

Lyrev laughed at the comment,his eyes darting up and down the body of Crowley.

"Sorry,I'm having some trouble believing that you don't get much flattery. I will make sure to correct that." He smirked and poured some whiskey for himself. "I am a demon of mischief. There is nothing I love more than a good sin with some spiced lust. Let's drink to your successful task of attracting me."

His eyes shone wickedly as he rose his hand. The cup suddenly was set on fire,and he drank the burning liquid with a happy expression.

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire tilted her head lightly to one side.
"That is the only one I have for you. If you want me to call you by some other name,let me know. I've searched for some information about the supernatural beings in here. You caused quite a bit of destruction." She frowned for a second before hiding her emotions again. "My name is Sapphire,you probably know that I'm a werewolf already. And I guess you could say that I'm a keeper of peace. I exist to make sure that the balance of the universe won't be broken."

She looked up as AJ walked in.

"Hey there. Harmony,I will start our training as soon as you feel ready. I have many things to tell you about the life of a werewolf."

@Yappi @Dalamus Ulom
"My last rampage was a bit less then two hundred years ago, werewolf," Jack said. "A keeper of peace? Doesn't that sound lovely. And yet you fraternize with a demon of chaos," He chuckled. "You are an odd one, Sapphire,"

AJ

"Ok.... I'm sorry about what happened. I was being weaker willed and I should have been stronger" I say sitting.

Harmony

"Let's start now!" I say exit meant in my face

Yappi said:
AJ
"Ok.... I'm sorry about what happened. I was being weaker willed and I should have been stronger" I say sitting.

Harmony

"Let's start now!" I say exit meant in my face
"No, if anything it was my fault. I allowed you to leave my side durring this obviously unsettling time for you. I'm sorry, AJ. Because of my mistake, this one went rampant, and even sired for himself. A young woman. Ironically, I had been hunting her when I had first got here. She had killed many people before I was able to end her. Luckily, no one she attacked lived. If you can call it luck. Now we need to be more careful. The humans are starting to get ideas, and rampaging vampires don't help push such ideas out of their heads,"

"Yes. I never told you that I was against chaos,only in favor of the equilibrium of forces. That is what peace means to me. If Lyrev was a mindless killer,we wouldn't be friends,and he would be dead."

Sapphire didn't seem to mind being questioned. Not everyone seemed to understand than being a Keeper was different than being a priest. Death and blood was necessary sometimes.

@Dalamus Ulom

KaalysBR said:
"Yes. I never told you that I was against chaos,only in favor of the equilibrium of forces. That is what peace means to me. If Lyrev was a mindless killer,we wouldn't be friends,and he would be dead."
Sapphire didn't seem to mind being questioned. Not everyone seemed to understand than being a Keeper was different than being a priest. Death and blood was necessary sometimes.

@Dalamus Ulom
"Well, tell him to keep a low profile. Infact, we all need to stay out of the limelight for a while. All this chaos has the mortals on edge. And that is not good for us,"

"Unbalanced forces pulling the universe is not good for anyone. The humans won't benefit from this either. Yes,I do think we should keep a low profile."

Sapphire held onto Harmony's hand.

"Let's go upstairs,small one. I have a few lessons to give you."

Rukia said:

Lyrev laughed at the comment,his eyes darting up and down the body of Crowley.

"Sorry,I'm having some trouble believing that you don't get much flattery. I will make sure to correct that." He smirked and poured some whiskey for himself. "I am a demon of mischief. There is nothing I love more than a good sin with some spiced lust. Let's drink to your successful task of attracting me."

His eyes shone wickedly as he rose his hand. The cup suddenly was set on fire,and he drank the burning liquid with a happy expression.

"You like what you see?" Crowley said with a devilish grin, as he took another large drink from the bottle. "It's been a while since I've met another demon. Especially one that looks as good as you." Crowley looked down and realized that he was still only in his bathrobe and boxer shorts. "Shit. I've gotta get dressed."

KaalysBR said:
"Unbalanced forces pulling the universe is not good for anyone. The humans won't benefit from this either. Yes,I do think we should keep a low profile."

Sapphire held onto Harmony's hand.

"Let's go upstairs,small one. I have a few lessons to give you."

Harmony

I hold on to her hand and follow her upstairs.

AJ

I stay silent through this in thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back