• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg

Lyrev was mostly unconscious through the entire way,only becoming aware once he felt Sapphire placing him on the bed and the warmth that covered him. When she rose to leave,he quickly held her hand. He was shaking,but not from cold. Water scared the hell out of him,and the fear was still strong upon his heart. Nearly drowning took a serious tool to his mental state.

"Please...please don't go."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sapphire stood still with an shocked expression. She had never seen Lyrev afraid,let alone so vulnerable. The decision to leave him by his own while he was traumatized seemed cruel,so she immediately nodded. She had her problems with the man,but he was still a friend.

Hopping on the bed,Sapphire wrapped her arms around Lyrev. She was hoping to be able to pass some of her warmth to him. Closing her eyes,she gave in to her own exhaustion and fell asleep.

@Rukia

Claudine woke to the sound of screams. As soon as the young girl figured out what was going on she rushed outside to see the village in havoc. Ok what did I do now?! She thought with a grunt. Claudine runs around talking to people and making sure they were ok. It didnt appear that anyone was hurt or anything was destroyed so what the hell happened? She finally ran up to the children and asked. "Some people came and were searching through the ashes of your house.." Shyla answers. "Well why is that such a big deal?" "Well it wasnt at first. Thats until they started to search in a few other places. Well they broke intk them so yeah people panicked.." "Oh how terriffic. Are they gone now?" "They kinda just disappeared." Claudine facepalms and thanks the girl. When was she going to get a break?? She seriously had no fucking idea. Oh and where was she suppose to go?! Its not like she could walk to a local village and just be like, "I need help some weird guys keep coming around to my village and disappearing". She grumbled and just tried to round up the remaining panicking people.

Crowley woke up via falling off of his bed. "Aw, goddammit." The demon grumbled as he peeled himself off of the floor. He sleepily fumbled around his dresser, before he pulled out a pair of boxers (stereotypical white ones with hearts) and slipped them on. The devil let out a long yawn looking at himself in the mirror. His hair was all over the place and he felt as if he needed a shower. Crowley needed something that would wake him up, first. Maybe a hot mug of tea. Yeah, tea sounded good right now. He let out one last yawn before he draped his robe over himself, slipped on his slippers and made his way out of the door and into the kitchen.

AJ

I wake up with a book on my face, I was readying the same paragraph before I fell asleep. I eventauly just get up and walk outside to the snowy landscape. It is like no other... But I miss the way the cold would nip at my skin

Harmony

I wake up, apparently I don't have any clothes left so I put on a oversized hoodie that covers me very well, about 5 inches over my

Waist. I walk into the living room sore and confused

KaalysBR said:
Lucian found a necklace that seemed to be made of black ebony,with a opal on the center. He picked it up and wrapped it around his wrist before following Val.
@FireMaiden
Below deck was a different story. Skelton were floating around, along with empty bottles and noting really valuable. Still, she swam through, looking around but not seeing anything interesting.

Yappi said:
AJ
I wake up with a book on my face, I was readying the same paragraph before I fell asleep. I eventauly just get up and walk outside to the snowy landscape. It is like no other... But I miss the way the cold would nip at my skin

Harmony

I wake up, apparently I don't have any clothes left so I put on a oversized hoodie that covers me very well, about 5 inches over my

Waist. I walk into the living room sore and confused
"Oi. You're another human, right?" The demon said sleepily, as he made his way towards the kitchen. "You want some tea?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony

I jump back a little out of fear and surprise but see he's won't harm me, "yes" I say following him

Yappi said:
Harmony
I jump back a little out of fear and surprise but see he's won't harm me, "yes" I say following him
(I was talking to AJ, but okay. I'll change it.)

Harmony

"I don't think I'm really human anymore" I say nervous, I pick up the cup of tea and take a sip.

Yappi said:
Harmony
"I don't think I'm really human anymore" I say nervous, I pick up the cup of tea and take a sip.
"How so?" Crowley said as he poured himself a cup. "Hey, you can calm down, you know. I know I'm a big bad scary demon, but it's not like I'm going to eat you." The devil gave that last statement some thought. "Well, maybe not at first."

AJ

"Apparently I was bit by a werewolf, and it was very painful, the first transformation was last night. It's why Saphire is all clawed up.." . I sit down with my legs Crossed, my only clothes I have left is my hoodie. "I need some new clothes...."

Yappi said:
AJ
"Apparently I was bit by a werewolf, and it was very painful, the first transformation was last night. It's why Saphire is all clawed up.." . I sit down with my legs Crossed, my only clothes I have left is my hoodie. "I need some new clothes...."
Crowley sighed and took a sip of his tea. "Soren and I'll take you downtown to get some new clothes later. It's the least I can do for a newcomer." Crowley stared out of the window at the blue sky. "I'm Crowley."

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Thanks, I'm Harmony" I say forgetting if I told him my name "Are you two together?" I ask seeing as he said it like the two were very close

@Safety Hammer
"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Crowley said as he sipped his tea. It wasn't Earl Grey, but it was good enough.

Sapphire woke up in the morning,stretching over the warm blankets she had been on top of. Looking at Lyrev,she noticed with happiness that he wasn't shaking anymore.

She pushed herself up,allowing him to sleep as she went downstairs for the kitchen. She was tired,but the bites had been healed already.

Looking up,she found Harmony down there already. She quickly walked to the girl with a worried expression,placing a coat in her shoulder.

"How are you feeling,pup? I got you a few clothes,even though they will look a bit big in you..."

She turned and noticed the demon standing in the room.

"Oh,hi there."

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire woke up in the morning,stretching over the warm blankets she had been on top of. Looking at Lyrev,she noticed with happiness that he wasn't shaking anymore.
She pushed herself up,allowing him to sleep as she went downstairs for the kitchen. She was tired,but the bites had been healed already.

Looking up,she found Harmony down there already. She quickly walked to the girl with a worried expression,placing a coat in her shoulder.

"How are you feeling,pup? I got you a few clothes,even though they will look a bit big in you..."

She turned and noticed the demon standing in the room.

"Oh,hi there."

"Howdy." Crowley said with an annoyed tone, as he sipped his tea. "Why is it that you Americans are always so happy in the mornings? It makes no fucking sense what so ever."

Sapphire frowned to him immediately,looking annoyed herself.

"I spent an entire night with biting marks all over my body that hurt like hell. Why in the name of Fen'Harel would I be happy?"

She shook her head and went to make herself some tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back