• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Lyrev Doxiz

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg

A loud swear could be heard in the forest as Lyrev was dragged through the trees,his chest burning from the binding spell the mercenaries had thrown at him.

"Guys...c'mon. I'm one of you. Can't we talk this over? I can pay double of what you're receiving!"

One of the men rolled his eyes,hitting Lyrev in the head with his sword. The demon winced,but couldn't move anything but his head with the bindings in his chest. He sighed and decided to wait,assuming a calm position. That only annoyed the captors even more.

"Don't worry,little demon. You soon are gon' to freak your balls out."

He snickered at that,doubting that they could scare him. At least,until they reached the river and Lyrev realized exactly what they were going to do with him.

He immediately freaked out,trying to get away from the water as the man around him laughed uncontrollably.

"Told you he would freak out like a kitty...C'mon Lyrev,beg us to pull you back."

No,that was too much. Lyrev didn't reply to the taunt,he would never beg to assholes such as those. He felt the water touch his feet and gasped in fear,still trying to pull away. The he decided to do the dumbest thing in the world and spit,right in the face of the man holding him.

The laugh disappeared from the man and so did his hold around Lyrev's arms. He didn't have time to scream before he fell backwards,hitting the deep water.

Lyrev went deeply into it,still trying his best to move as his heart raced in his chest. He was going to drown. The thing he was most terrified of was going to be his cause of death.

Nononononono

He kept struggling,but soon black dots appeared in his vision. His fighting became faint,and he couldn't hold his breath anymore. Water filled his lungs,and Lyrev felt himself going unconscious inside the water.

Sapphire was ready to walk away from the forest until she noticed a weird glow in the water,a few meters ahead of her. She walked towards it with a frown,wondering what kind of fish could be provoking that kind of colour.

But as she approached the water,she realized that the glow didn't come from a fish. In the bottom of the river,she noticed the faint image of a person binded by a spell.

She didn't think twice before jumping into the water and grabbing the man,pulling him over to the shore. Turning him around,she hoped it wasn't too late,but she gasped once she recognized the man in her arms.

"Lyrev!"

Sapphire panicked for a moment,noticing the pale and lifeless colour of his body. He wasn't breathing at all as she checked his chest. There was nothing to indicate that he was alive anymore,and she noted that with fear.

"You're not dying on me,you stupid mercenary. Lyrev,please don't do this to me."

She leaned forward and started to do a CPR,breathing oxygen into his lungs with all of her speed. His chest rose with her influence,but did nothing of his own. She tried for a long time until she felt herself weakening. She dropped to his chest,crying against his stiff body.

"Lyrev...please..."

@Rukia

Rukia said:

Lyrev Doxiz

A loud swear could be heard in the forest as Lyrev was dragged through the trees,his chest burning from the binding spell the mercenaries had thrown at him.

"Guys...c'mon. I'm one of you. Can't we talk this over? I can pay double of what you're receiving!"

One of the men rolled his eyes,hitting Lyrev in the head with his sword. The demon winced,but couldn't move anything but his head with the bindings in his chest. He sighed and decided to wait,assuming a calm position. That only annoyed the captors even more.

He snickered at that,doubting that they could scare him. At least,until they reached the river and Lyrev realized exactly what they were going to do with him.

He immediately freaked out,trying to get away from the water as the man around him laughed uncontrollably.

"Told you he would freak out like a kitty...C'mon Lyrev,beg us to pull you back."

No,that was too much. Lyrev didn't reply to the taunt,he would never beg to assholes such as those. He felt the water touch his feet and gasped in fear,still trying to pull away. The he decided to do the dumbest thing in the world and spit,right in the face of the man holding him.

The laugh disappeared from the man and so did his hold around Lyrev's arms. He didn't have time to scream before he fell backwards,hitting the deep water.

Lyrev went deeply into it,still trying his best to move as his heart raced in his chest. He was going to drown. The thing he was most terrified of was going to be his cause of death.

Nononononono

He kept struggling,but soon black dots appeared in his vision. His fighting became faint,and he couldn't hold his breath anymore. Water filled his lungs,and Lyrev felt himself going unconscious inside the water.
(Crowley:
hi-flynn-rider-o.gif
)

KaalysBR said:
Lucian nodded and dived in after Val,curious about which kind of "pretty cool thing" she had been talking about.

"Back in a bit!" She called to the dragon, who nodded, and went back to what he was doing; sitting beneath the waterfall. She dove down, and swam, looking around from the ship, and oncertainly spotted she waved for Lucian to follow her

Rukia said:

Lyrev Doxiz

Nononononono

Jack saw this, and swooped down, his large, leathery wings creating winds powerful enough to knock the group of mercenaries as he would land

Last edited by a moderator:

"Lyrev,you're not allowed to die in this hellhole of a place without even being able to move. I didn't raise you to be this disappointment of a son."

"You didn't raise me at all,Dad."

"Details,excuses. Nothing of that really matters. I want you to die doing something grand with your life. Now go and talk with this werewolf girl that is trying to help you. Wake up."

----

The bindings in Lyrev's chest made a cracking sound as they broke,allowing the air to pump inside of him. He gasped for air and coughed the water that had been inside of his lungs.

Opening his eyes,Lyrev stared directly at the woman holding him,taking a few second to recognize Sapphire. A slow smile appeared in his face.

"Hi there...if I knew someone so gorgeous would save me,I would have drowned sooner."

He stopped with the flirting when a new wave of coughing came out of him,and Lyrev started to shake from the cold.

"I'm...okay. J-just give me a m-moment."

KaalysBR said:
(@Dalamus Ulom Sapphire pulled him from the water already,although the help with the mercenaries is welcome xD )
(Damnit, the uselessness of a phone xD It didn't load your comment until after I reloaded the whole page)

KaalysBR said:
(@Dalamus Ulom Sapphire pulled him from the water already,although the help with the mercenaries is welcome xD )
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jack saw this, and swooped down, his large, leathery wings creating winds powerful enough to knock the group of mercenaries as he would land

[/QUOTE]
(There, I changed it)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](Damnit, the uselessness of a phone xD It didn't load your comment until after I reloaded the whole page)

[/QUOTE]
(I know your pain)

Lucian saw the ship as well,blinking with surprise at the vision as he approached it slowly,following Val as she started to swim towards it. What would a ship be doing in a place like that?

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
Lucian saw the ship as well,blinking with surprise at the vision as he approached it slowly,following Val as she started to swim towards it. What would a ship be doing in a place like that?

@FireMaiden
She went further down, looking around as she got closer. Fish scattered as she neared, except for a few catfish who were just kinda laying on the deck. She made a confused face, before looking around again. It was old and covered in underwater plants, and she was sure if they were not careful, they could get hurt.

Sapphire breathed with relief once she saw Lyrev waking up,although the emotion was soon replaced by anger.

"By the nine faces of Fen'Harel. Who did you piss off this time,Lyrev? You could have died."

She rose her eye once she felt the approach of someone,and suddenly wings swapped over the mercenaries on the other side of the river. Her attention was turned back to Lyrev as he started to cough,still looking rather pale. She placed one hand over his forehead and noticed that he was as cold as ice. It worried her immediately.

"Lyrev,we need to get you to a fire. I think you're having some hypothermia."

Sapphire rose her eyes to Jack. She still felt slightly distrustful of the man,but he had just helped them both. And she needed his help.

"Jack,can you help me to carry him back to the house?"

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire breathed with relief once she saw Lyrev waking up,although the emotion was soon replaced by anger.

"By the nine faces of Fen'Harel. Who did you piss off this time,Lyrev? You could have died."

She rose her eye once she felt the approach of someone,and suddenly wings swapped over the mercenaries on the other side of the river. Her attention was turned back to Lyrev as he started to cough,still looking rather pale. She placed one hand over his forehead and noticed that he was as cold as ice. It worried her immediately.

"Lyrev,we need to get you to a fire. I think you're having some hypothermia."

Sapphire rose her eyes to Jack. She still felt slightly distrustful of the man,but he had just helped them both. And she needed his help.

"Jack,can you help me to carry him back to the house?"

"I'll help you, werewolf. I can fly you both over there, if you wish. Or we can walk. I'd suggest you make your decision quickly. Those men won't stay knocked over for long,"

Lucian noticed the danger from the old ship as well. He brushed a few plants away from the old wood,trying to find some sort of identification to know how old it was. It obviously had been there for a long time,and the water accelerated the decay.

@FireMaiden

Sapphire sighed deeply through her nose,nodding to Jack.

"Can you fly with us? I don't think he can walk in these conditions,he looks like he is going to pass out. I will make it up to you for your help,immortal. It's a promise."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian noticed the danger from the old ship as well. He brushed a few plants away from the old wood,trying to find some sort of identification to know how old it was. It obviously had been there for a long time,and the water accelerated the decay.
@FireMaiden
Val saw something shine, and dove to pick it up. It was a newish looking necklace with a blue topaz on a silver chain. Beside it was a ring with they same type of jem on it. She picked that up too, and put them both on, before heading below deck.

(@Dalamus Ulom sorry for fast forwarding the scene,I gotta sleep lol)

Sapphire quickly thanked Jack before pulling Lyrev to a room that was still free. She stripped him off of his wet clothes quickly,ignoring his nudity as she dried him and put him on the bed gently. A few blankets were around,so she pulled them over his body. She ran one hand through his hair with a sigh,pulling herself up with the intention of leaving the room.

@Rukia

Lucian found a necklace that seemed to be made of black ebony,with a opal on the center. He picked it up and wrapped it around his wrist before following Val.

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back