• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

KaalysBR said:
Lucian still looked completely baffled as he nodded,pushing himself up and walking after Val.
"Yass!" Val said happily, before walking to the side of the mansion, where she opened a rather larger door. After a few minutes, a black and blue dragon slowly came lumbering out of the underground area. It yawned and lowered itself so Val could climb on, which she did.

Sapphire sighed and nodded,laying down on the ground by the girl's side.

"
I'm sorry about your parents. But you are one of us,now. We will take care of you."

She prepared herself for having to hold the kid down once the painful transformation started.

(
@Yappi will you do a fast forward to midnight?)

Lucian stared at the dragon for a long time,shifting his look between Val and the animal. He took a step forward nervously,muttering something about dying horribly before hopping in and wrapping his arms around Val.

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
Lucian stared at the dragon for a long time,shifting his look between Val and the animal. He took a step forward nervously,muttering something about dying horribly before hopping in and wrapping his arms around Val.
@FireMaiden
"Alright Sparkles, come on!" Val said, paying the dragon. It growled, "Well, I'm sorry I still can't say your name, so deal with it." The beast seemed to roll it's eyes, before streching its wings. It began to flap it's wings, slowly rising off the ground, before quickly shooting off into the sky. Val squealed with delight, laughing at the same time. Once high enough, the dragon dipped down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony (sure)

I start to feel a pain, I fall down to my knees. I throw up "Ohh god, this... Hurts..." I try to crawl but I'm in to much pain. I feel a burning sensation, I start to turn.

Xan said:
("With a smile, as he gave him a smile." Shit dog, are you perhaps,, smiling??? xD )
"We could, but you just said you're tired. So I'm inclined to say no, go to sleep." The vampire said, rolling over him to get to the other side of the bed.
(I'm tired, dammit.)

"Mmkay." Crowley said as he curled up in his blankets. Nice and toasty.

Sapphire held onto Harmony's body,holding onto her and ignoring the clawing that was starting to come towards her arms and face. She wasn't afraid of being hurt,not when she had to be there for the kid. She held with enough strength so that the girl wouldn't launch out when she turned.

@Yappi

Lucian looked absolutely terrified as he grabbed onto Val. He was too afraid to even close his eyes and he stayed still like a rock,his stomach turning when he felt the sudden shift downwards. If he had a heart,it would have stopped by now.

"S-Shit." Lucian almost never swore,so that proved the part about being scared.

@FireMaiden

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I'm tired, dammit.)
"Mmkay." Crowley said as he curled up in his blankets. Nice and toasty.

[/QUOTE]
This bitch. Soren noisily climbed over his partner again in revenge, despite being fully capable of walking around the bed, and went out into the hall. He was, luckily, still in some form of decent dress and found it prudent he occupy this sudden burst of energy. He was above terrorizing nearby human's, but that left very few other things for him to do, one being interact with people.

Oh, he wasn't good with dealing with people. They had never made him do much anything other than read books and look pretty when they needed him to.

He decides he should go outside while the sun is down, and for once not get a sunburn.

(I'm not entirely sure where everyone is but I'm sure I'll figure it out)

Harmony

I let out on scream before I start to completely turn. I have fully turned and the fur is a half black on one side and white on the other. Like a ying Yang, the eyes are corresponding colors. (thus the name Harmony) I try to leap away but I'm stopped, I try to bite and claw at Sapphire trying my damnedest to get free

@KaalysBR

- Theo wasn't hungry but he was bored so he wanted to eat he looked around as much as he could seeing as how his neck was restrained then he smelt a stench one that sapphire could contain he dint mind though and became annoyed with the chains and decided they looked better off of him- @Yappi @KaalysBR @Dalamus Ulom

KaalysBR said:
Lucian looked absolutely terrified as he grabbed onto Val. He was too afraid to even close his eyes and he stayed still like a rock,his stomach turning when he felt the sudden shift downwards. If he had a heart,it would have stopped by now.
"S-Shit." Lucian almost never swore,so that proved the part about being scared.

@FireMaiden
A low rumble could be heard as if the dragon was chuckling. Val was still laughing, her hair fluttering behind her, probably hitting Lucian in the face. After a few seconds, the dragon straighten it self out, and began to glide along the air current.

Dragasis said:
- as if he were a ghost except with the breaking of the chains,he came right out of the restraint and began to wonder the basement with gains still around his wrist and ankles-" A lovely night..." @Yappi @KaalysBR @Dalamus Ulom
Jack heard the chains snap. He went downstairs, and saw Theo free. He would punch him hard enough to break a normal mans spine, but would knock Theo out for several minutes. Once he was out, Jack would put him into another cage, and chain him. These chains are designed to keep a vampire restrained. He locked the cage, and would go back upstairs.

Harmony

I start to get exausted,as even in wolf form she is a runt compared to her. I eventually start to slow down, and then sitting. Exausted, I get dizzy from so much movement so quickly, even with the improved stamina it was to much to quick. I let out a low howl before passing out. It would be a while before she turned back into human form @Dalamus Ulom @KaalysBR

Sapphire was bit multiple times during the transformation,marks of claws and fangs all over her body from the wild attacks coming from the shifting werewolf. She held on until the girl was tired and stopped moving. By that time,Sapphire herself slid sideways and passed out from the exhaustion.

@Yappi

Lucian felt slightly less nervous once the dragon shifted to a more steady pace,still grabbing onto Val like it meant life or death.

"Val...next time I'm taking a plane."

He chuckled and took a quick look downwards,seeing trees and rivers passing bellow them.

And walking through the house, silent as he usually was when he didn't think there was any reason for him to make himself able to be heard coming, he thought he saw someone in a room on a couch and the vampire back-paced a little, peering into the room before leaning against the doorframe.

"You're that vicar, aren't you? I think I saw you laying on the floor once." Soren said, entirely aware that this is probably not how you'd greet someone, but he was unnaturally awake and maybe not in a great mood. He was aware that his accent, Swedish, was particularly thick, and cleared his throat so that maybe he had a better chance at speaking without it.

@Yappi

KaalysBR said:
Lucian felt slightly less nervous once the dragon shifted to a more steady pace,still grabbing onto Val like it meant life or death.
"Val...next time I'm taking a plane."

He chuckled and took a quick look downwards,seeing trees and rivers passing bellow them.

"Aw come on, that was fun," Val chuckled, turning to kiss him gently on the cheek. "So, any place you wanna go? Can't go to far, but we can probably go see the waterfall or the mountains."

Xan said:
And walking through the house, silent as he usually was when he didn't think there was any reason for him to make himself able to be heard coming, he thought he saw someone in a room on a couch and the vampire back-paced a little, peering into the room before leaning against the doorframe.
"You're that vicar, aren't you? I think I saw you laying on the floor once." Soren said, entirely aware that this is probably not how you'd greet someone, but he was unnaturally awake and maybe not in a great mood. He was aware that his accent, Swedish, was particularly thick, and cleared his throat so that maybe he had a better chance at speaking without it.

@Yappi
AJ

"I hope that means priest, anyways yes I was getting half my blood drained. I'm reading a book on.... I honestly have only been reading this one paragraph for 5 hours" I say shrugging "Anyways names AJ"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back