• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Harmony (shes only 11 so know that)

I run through the woods, i was bit by something. my arm is bleeding fast. She sees a mansion, she runs up and knocks on the door hoping someone will help "Hello, anyone there?"

@Anyoneplz

Yappi said:
Harmony (shes only 11 so know that)
I run through the woods, i was bit by something. my arm is bleeding fast. She sees a mansion, she runs up and knocks on the door hoping someone will help "Hello, anyone there?"

@Anyoneplz
(Lucian and Val are outside on the porch)

Harmony

I walk up to 2 people on the porch "Miss, Can I get some help?" I ask walking up to her grabbing my still bleeding bite wound hard

Last edited by a moderator:
- feeling nothing from the stab but unloved. What happened in front of him went by so fast and gave him many emotions... one was ange of feeling uunimportant he now wanted out of here out of this house to so he could prove them all wrong,then he stopped and gasped as his eyes rolled back in his head-' who are you?'-a woman's voice raced through his head three times he dint think this but it happened... he paused and thought a few words-"Who are you ... HOW ARE WE TALKING... speaking i cant see you but i can hear you" - she replied- ' your the man who bit me! You... said some kind things... and spared me... why?'-he realized he had passed something down a gift of sorts he could now read minds of those he had bitten but then as soon as she spoke she stopped. .. on dose not simply stop thinking this ment she were dead and he knew this-"God in heaven what am i now?.. a demon? Or am i the devil?" @Anyone who cares to read it

KaalysBR said:
Lucian nodded to Val,holding her hands in a comforting manner. His tale wasn't too diffferent,at least not on the losing family part.
"I'm sorry about your family,I know how that pain is. I'm a bit...older than you. To put it mildly. When I was born,the world was divided between the houses of different vampires. Mine was one of the strongest,but even we couldn't hold against the black magic they threw at us. I managed to survive somehow,but I don't know exactly how. I gained my powers from the black magic used against us."

Everytime Lucian looked back at his own tale,something seemed to be missing.

@FireMaiden
@FireMaiden

Dragasis said:
- feeling nothing from the stab but unloved. What happened in front of him went by so fast and gave him many emotions... one was ange of feeling uunimportant he now wanted out of here out of this house to so he could prove them all wrong,then he stopped and gasped as his eyes rolled back in his head-' who are you?'-a woman's voice raced through his head three times he dint think this but it happened... he paused and thought a few words-"Who are you ... HOW ARE WE TALKING... speaking i cant see you but i can hear you" - she replied- ' your the man who bit me! You... said some kind things... and spared me... why?'-he realized he had passed something down a gift of sorts he could now read minds of those he had bitten but then as soon as she spoke she stopped. .. on dose not simply stop thinking this ment she were dead and he knew this-"God in heaven what am i now?.. a demon? Or am i the devil?" @Anyone who cares to read it
Jack sensed Theo acfing oddly. He walked down the stairs, and walked up to the boy. He crouched down, and grabbed Theos face. If he tried to resist, Jacks impossibly sharp claws would stab into imhis face. "So, why did AJ put you in here, boy?"

@Dragasis

KaalysBR said:
"Black magic?" Val asked with a raised eyebrow. "Maybe that's what kind of magic those things used. If it is, that narrows down where we have to look for a cure or something," She said with a soft smile, before her it fadded. "Bella doesn't know that I'm aware of this, but she's the one who killed my human family."

Sapphire entered the room behind AJ,hearing his last words and frowning. She found him with his back turned to her,on the window.

"Did you just say that you love me? Anyways,you know I couldn't have allowed you to kill him. You don't understand how dangerous it is to let a young vampire drain a human. I was worried about you,not him."

She stepped forward and unexpectedly wrapped her arms around his waist,burying her face in his back. Her skin burned against his coldness.

"It's going to be all right."

@Yappi

FireMaiden said:
"Black magic?" Val asked with a raised eyebrow. "Maybe that's what kind of magic those things used. If it is, that narrows down where we have to look for a cure or something," She said with a soft smile, before her it fadded. "Bella doesn't know that I'm aware of this, but she's the one who killed my human family."

Lucian heard the comment about a cure and nodded,although he seemed hesitant.

"I'm not sure if I want to give up on my powers. Without them I would feel...naked. But maybe there is a way to make sure those things won't follow me here again." His eyes rubbed when she finished talking. "She...killed your family? But...that is horrible. Why would she do such a thing?

Dragasis said:
-he did not resist being touched was something he needed now an embrace of any kind is acceptable to him- "I killed people...Easily, it was fun" @Dalamus Ulom
Jack would dig his nails into his flesh. "You are a fool," he would dig his nails deeper into his flesh, then release him he would stand, and say, "Did you leave any you attacked alive?"

KaalysBR said:

Lucian heard the comment about a cure and nodded,although he seemed hesitant.

"I'm not sure if I want to give up on my powers. Without them I would feel...naked. But maybe there is a way to make sure those things won't follow me here again." His eyes rubbed when she finished talking. "She...killed your family? But...that is horrible. Why would she do such a thing?
"Just a cure for that wound, I don't want you losing it again. And it's because of something she said to me while I was half conscious. Something about how she'll make sure nobody hurts me again and that she was gonna take me far away from those people. And for a while I completely for got about whay she was talking about...but now that I do remeber, I wish that I still had no clue about it."

-he looked up his face looked ad if embers formed were the nails dug as he healed to marks-"I just made telepathic contact with her...she's dead ... i do regret this action, please keep me here till i can resist the blood of man

Harmony

I go inside the building, I go upstairs to a bathroom. I am about to wrap it when I see a pastor and... Someone else? I walk in but the door makes a creak @KaalysBR

Dragasis said:
-he looked up his face looked ad if embers formed were the nails dug as he healed to marks-"I just made telepathic contact with her...she's dead ... i do regret this action, please keep me here till i can resist the blood of man
"Obviously, she is not if you just contacted her. You should not have become a vampire. Not from who gave you the gift, anyway. He hasn't even gone through a single night into his new life. I really ought to kill you," Jack said, as he would place a claw on the boys neck. It would draw a single drop of blood. "But I won't. AJ must learn the consequences of his actions. As for you, you will stay here for the rest of tonight. Tomorrow, I shall train both you and AJ in what you must know to survive this world," Jack would walk to the doorway, and say, "Goodnight, boy," and go upstairs.

@Dragasis

FireMaiden said:
"Just a cure for that wound, I don't want you losing it again. And it's because of something she said to me while I was half conscious. Something about how she'll make sure nobody hurts me again and that she was gonna take me far away from those people. And for a while I completely for got about whay she was talking about...but now that I do remeber, I wish that I still had no clue about it."
"All right...we can try to find a cure. I promise I will work hard on it. But about your family...was Bella right? Did your family actually hurt you in some way?"

Lucian tilted his head for the kid,although he wasn't fast enough to speak before the kid left.

Yappi said:
Harmony
I go inside the building, I go upstairs to a bathroom. I am about to wrap it when I see a pastor and... Someone else? I walk in but the door makes a creak
@KaalysBR

Sapphire's head turned after she heard the creaking of the door and the smell of an stranger. She quickly pushed herself away from AJ and walked into the corridor,turning towards the kid.

"Child,what are you doing h-"

She stopped once she saw the bite mark recognizing it immediately. Lowering her body towards the girl with worry,she cleaned the wound and checked it.

"Who did this to you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back