• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Harmony

"I'm sor-" I see she's friendly "I was running through woods and playing were I normally go, I was reading a book and something bit me and chased me. It looked like some wierd dog" I say holding it,trying to stop the bleeding

Jack heared the new person enter as he walked up. Soft, fast, and fluttering. A youngling, injured. The stench of a werewolf was in the air, but he couldn't tell if it was the little girl or the woman. He walked upstairs, and saw AJ with the youngling and the woman. He walked towards them. "What happened?"

@Yappi @KaalysBR

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
"All right...we can try to find a cure. I promise I will work hard on it. But about your family...was Bella right? Did your family actually hurt you in some way?"
Lucian tilted his head for the kid,although he wasn't fast enough to speak before the kid left.
"Yes, they did. And I rather not talk about to ok?" Val said quickly. She quickly changed the subject, "How important was your family."

FireMaiden said:
"Yes, they did. And I rather not talk about to ok?" Val said quickly. She quickly changed the subject, "How important was your family."

Lucian laughed at the question,actually having a few nice memories about the past with his family.

"I'd like to say that they were less important than they thought,but it wouldn't be true. The world was divided in the middle,my house controlling entirely one the sides. The other house would eventually fall if they hadn't used such shady means against us." He scratched his head. "Sometimes I still feel stuck in the past. That is why I get confused with things like IPhones and soda...it's all a lot for me."

----

Yappi said:
"Black magic?" Val asked with a raised eyebrow. "Maybe that's what kind of magic those things used. If it is, that narrows down where we have to look for a cure or something," She said with a soft smile, before her it fadded. "Bella doesn't know that I'm aware of this, but she's the one who killed my human family."
[/img]
"I'm sor-" I see she's friendly "I was running through woods and playing were I normally go, I was reading a book and something bit me and chased me. It looked like some wierd dog" I say holding it,trying to stop the bleeding

Sapphire
went slightly pale at the mention of a large dog. She helped to bandage the wound and pulled the girl gently to the room where she and AJ were staying.

"AJ...I will need to keep a close eye on her tonight." She took a deep breath. "She is going to turn. And a werewolf transformation isn't pretty."

She gently ran one hand through the girl's hair.

"Sorry about this,there isn't much I can do."

AJ

"alright...." I say hoping my room isn't tore up by morning "it's almost night so whatever you better do you better do it fast"

Harmony

"Werewolves?" I burst out laughing "that's a myth, made to scare people" I say smiling "Tell me miss, why are you so quick to say it's a 'werewolf"?

Yappi said:
AJ
"alright...." I say hoping my room isn't tore up by morning "it's almost night so whatever you better do you better do it fast"

Harmony

"Werewolves?" I burst out laughing "that's a myth, made to scare people" I say smiling "Tell me miss, why are you so quick to say it's a 'werewolf"?
Jack entered the room behind them, his arms crossed. "Because you're currently in a room with two vampires and a werewolf, that's why,"

@Yappi @KaalysBR

Sapphire shook her head,then lowered herself to meet with the girl's eyes. She smiled gently,and her eyes turned yellow.

"Because that is what I am,child. The big bad wolf. But I will be here by your side all the time,I promise. It's going to be difficult to have your life change so much,won't be alone."

Yappi said:
AJ

Harmony

Sapphire stared with some annoyance at Jack as he burst into the room,feeling crowded already.

"I was explaining that,immortal."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian laughed at the question,actually having a few nice memories about the past with his family.
"I'd like to say that they were less important than they thought,but it wouldn't be true. The world was divided in the middle,my house controlling entirely one the sides. The other house would eventually fall if they hadn't used such shady means against us." He scratched his head. "Sometimes I still feel stuck in the past. That is why I get confused with things like IPhones and soda...it's all a lot for me."
Val chuckled, "Wow." She smiled, "Hey, it's been awhile since Sparkles has been out side, you wanna go for a dragon ride?" She asked.

Harmony

My eyes widen,"wait... That...what" I sit there discombobulated, I grab my head "I- I got bit by a werewolf, I don't want to be a werewolf" I say scared

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire stared with some annoyance at Jack as he burst into the room,feeling crowded already.
"I was explaining that,immortal."
Jack shrugged. "I've dealt with a few werewolves tuening, so I know what's going to happen," he said. "It won't be fun,"

Claudine sighs as she picks a book off the shelves. One on the history of that mansion she had visited. She sat one of the couches and began to read. Why do I feel like there is even more to that mansion.. There was a whole secret passage thay was my mothers.. Does it lead to the rose garden?.. Thoughts raced through Claudine's head as she read.

Lucian's eyes looked huge as he looked at Val,his mouth hanging a bit.

"You mean...actually riding? Flying? On the skies?"

@FireMaiden

---

Yappi said:
Harmony
My eyes widen,"wait... That...what" I sit there discombobulated, I grab my head "I- I got bit by a werewolf, I don't want to be a werewolf" I say scared
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jack shrugged. "I've dealt with a few werewolves tuening, so I know what's going to happen," he said. "It won't be fun,"

[/QUOTE]
Sapphire scoffed at the vampire,holding onto the girl a bit tighter.

"And I have experienced it in my skin,vampire. Trust me,I can handle this." She looked upon the girl's eyes. "Love,this is inevitable. It's easier to accept now. Your life won't be bad after turning,you will be stronger,faster..."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian's eyes looked huge as he looked at Val,his mouth hanging a bit.
"You mean...actually riding? Flying? On the skies?"

@FireMaiden

---

Sapphire scoffed at the vampire,holding onto the girl a bit tighter.

"And I have experienced it in my skin,vampire. Trust me,I can handle this." She looked upon the girl's eyes. "Love,this is inevitable. It's easier to accept now. Your life won't be bad after turning,you will be stronger,faster..."
Jack shrugged.

Harmony

I calm down "No point in avoiding the inevitable I guess" I sigh, my bite wound has already closed. The clock in AJ's room read 10:23 "Names Harmony, yours?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Sorry. I was at my brother's lacrosse game. You've gotta be supportive of family sometimes.)
"What?" Crowley said, turning over to look at Soren. "Wait. Lemme guess. I gave you access energy from my blood, didn't I?"

[/QUOTE]
The vampire crossed his arms before jumping onto Crowley, making the bed shake. "What do you think? That's typically what happens."

Lucian still looked completely baffled as he nodded,pushing himself up and walking after Val.

----

Sapphire nodded to Harmony and sat by the kid's side in the ground,glancing occasionally at the clock.

"My name is Sapphire." Or at least,that was the name she chose for herself. "Harmony is a beautiful name. What were you doing in the woods by yourself,by the way? Where are your parents?"

@Yappi

Harmony

"My parents abandoned me and I Ran away from the orphanage, I lived in the woods until recently. I was reading"

Xan said:
The vampire crossed his arms before jumping onto Crowley, making the bed shake. "What do you think? That's typically what happens."
"How about we burn some of that energy then?" Crowley said, as he gave his partner a smile.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"How about we burn some of that energy then?" Crowley said with a smile, as he gave his partner a smile.

[/QUOTE]
("With a smile, as he gave him a smile." Shit dog, are you perhaps,, smiling??? xD )

"We could, but you just said you're tired. So I'm inclined to say no, go to sleep." The vampire said, rolling over him to get to the other side of the bed.

Xan said:
("With a smile, as he gave him a smile." Shit dog, are you perhaps,, smiling??? xD )
"We could, but you just said you're tired. So I'm inclined to say no, go to sleep." The vampire said, rolling over him to get to the other side of the bed.
(Sleep and sex Jesus Christ is that all they do?)

Claudine read more and more and with each page she read her heart beated faster. How was this all documented?! It wasnt possible. It told everything about how her mother created the rose garden and how it could destroy the vampires. Even down to the small part that her mother created a subcategory of vampires. She skipped a few pages and her eyes widen. "In her place stood a lone bush was a single red rose splattered with golden blood. So it is said that the great sorceress could still be alive.." She read and closed the book. But I saw my mother die.. Is it true..? Damn mother your one heck of a confusing lady.. She thought and grumbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back