• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Yappi said:
AJ
"I hope that means priest, anyways yes I was getting half my blood drained. I'm reading a book on.... I honestly have only been reading this one paragraph for 5 hours" I say shrugging "Anyways names AJ"
The vampire blinked at him, before giving an odd little chuckle. "Priest is another word for it, isn't it? I wouldn't know." Soren came a little farther into the room, immediately reminded that he'd been in this room before, seeing a stack of his books. "AJ, as in apple juice?" He said, looking perplexed. "My name is Soren. I suppose it is nice to meet you, though I haven't been able to determine if that statement is truthful."

AJ

"Your not adept in social situations are ya? That's fine, I don't care" I say with a chuckle "AJ as in Anthony Jordan"

Yappi said:
AJ
"Your not adept in social situations are ya? That's fine, I don't care" I say with a chuckle "AJ as in Anthony Jordan"
(What is AJ's view on homosexual relationships? He can either be a cool priest or a shitty one)

(He's that priest you see at a whore house drunk and smoking cigars so yea he don't care about that shit xD )

Yappi said:
AJ
"You caught me. I don't normally go out of my way to talk to people. And if that's the case, you have two first names." He said, almost smiling a tad snarkily. How odd, a vampire priest, and though Soren wanted to comment on it, even he knew he probably shouldn't.

"I can't imagine how tough it is, being a priest and now a vampire." The male said anyways, maybe sounding sorry.

Sapphire opened her eyes slowly,cringing softly at the pain from the bites closing in her chest. She felt like she was about to faint again,laying by herself in the cold ground as she waited from the wounds to fully close.

When they were done,she breathed with an easier pace,pulling herself to a sitting position. She fixed Harmony in the bed before leaving the room,scratching her head where a headache was starting.

Sapphire looked like shit,and at the present moment she didn't care. She whispered some random curse to Fen'Harel before walking in the room where AJ was. Her posture immediately straightened once she noticed a stranger.

"Hi,I didn't mean to intrude."

She walked to the fantasy section and grabbed a random book without really checking it first.

Lucian couldn't help but chuckle a bit,nodding to Val as she kissed his face.

"Maybe a tiny bit,but only because you're here. It should be really dark at the waterfall at this hour,let's do it!"

@FireMaiden

Xan said:
"You caught me. I don't normally go out of my way to talk to people. And if that's the case, you have two first names." He said, almost smiling a tad snarkily. How odd, a vampire priest, and though Soren wanted to comment on it, even he knew he probably shouldn't.

"I can't imagine how tough it is, being a priest and now a vampire." The male said anyways, maybe sounding sorry.
AJ

"Nah, I'm not a firm believer as I used to be. Though it does suck" I say holding my head low "But ye- Saphire... How did it go?"

KaalysBR said:
Lucian couldn't help but chuckle a bit,nodding to Val as she kissed his face.
"Maybe a tiny bit,but only because you're here. It should be really dark at the waterfall at this hour,let's do it!"

@FireMaiden
"Alright Sparkles, you hear him, let's go!" Val said. Sparkles likes the waterfall anyway, so he had no problem going there, and headed east.

Sapphire pulled herself to a wall and sat on the ground,looking up at AJ.

"She is okay,although that was painful for us both. I'm trying to regenerate from all the biting venom and it really...sucks."

She took a deep breath as another wave of pain hit her,hiding her face in the middle of her legs.

"What are you two talking about?" Her voice came muffled from her legs,and she was trying to distract herself from the pain.

@Yappi

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire opened her eyes slowly,cringing softly at the pain from the bites closing in her chest. She felt like she was about to faint again,laying by herself in the cold ground as she waited from the wounds to fully close.
When they were done,she breathed with an easier pace,pulling herself to a sitting position. She fixed Harmony in the bed before leaving the room,scratching her head where a headache was starting.

Sapphire looked like shit,and at the present moment she didn't care. She whispered some random curse to Fen'Harel before walking in the room where AJ was. Her posture immediately straightened once she noticed a stranger.

"Hi,I didn't mean to intrude."

She walked to the fantasy section and grabbed a random book without really checking it first.

Soren, having heard the approach, only turned slightly, and gave an odd smile, not necessarily friendly. "Don't worry about it. There was hardly anything to intrude on." He said, moving to side to get out of the way of the door.

He felt a bit at odds with himself, having not one stranger but two. Maybe he was getting too used to being alone in the house, and in general.

"Has there been another ruckus in the house? It seems noisy lately."

Harmony

I burst awake, naked... That was my only pair of clothes. I put on my oversized hoodie that covers most of her, about 4-5 inches over her waist. She slowly walks into the living room. In pain and sore.

Lucian leaned forward with some excitement as he heard the approaching sounds of water,nearly falling down before he straightened himself.

The vision of the waterfall suddenly came into view. It was a gorgeous drop of water,fallig into a deep river that glistened under the light of the moon. Lucian sighed happily as he held onto Val.

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
Lucian leaned forward with some excitement as he heard the approaching sounds of water,nearly falling down before he straightened himself.
The vision of the waterfall suddenly came into view. It was a gorgeous drop of water,fallig into a deep river that glistened under the light of the moon. Lucian sighed happily as he held onto Val.

@FireMaiden
The dragon began its decent, and landed at the waters edge. Val hopped off, "Thank you Sparkles!" She said happily, "Come on Lucian, he wants to get in the water."

Crowley rolled over in his sleep, and started to bite at his pillow. He was having a dream about food.

AJ falls asleep reading while

Harmony falls asleep pretty much as soon as she got dressed (night peeps)

Sapphire knew well enough that she wouldn't sleep at all that night,and would probably be in pain until the morning. So she pushed herself to her feet and walked out of the reading room,finding a mostly empty room and dropping to the ground face first. She kept her eyes open in the ground,waiting for the pain to leave.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian ran after Val with a laugh,jumping forward and dropping them both in the river with a loud splash.
Once she resurfaced, "What the hell?" She laughed. Then laughed harder once she saw Sparkles in the water, playing with a large fish."

Jack is flying, diving through the air, and doing flips and the like. He would be visable to people near the mansion if they looked up, but low enough that nobody in any of the nearby towns would be able to see him.

@anyonewhocares

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucian laughed as well,feeling happy like hadn't in a long time. He dropped into the water and dived deep in,enjoying the fact that he didn't need any oxygen at all. He went back up after a few minutes,smiling brightly at Val and splattering water in her direction.

@FireMaiden

Sapphire felt most of the pain inside her body go away,and decided to take a walk outside so she would calm her nerves. Walking slowly through the open fields,she found herself near the forest again.

She approached one of the trees and smiled,feeling comfortable near nature.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian laughed as well,feeling happy like hadn't in a long time. He dropped into the water and dived deep in,enjoying the fact that he didn't need any oxygen at all. He went back up after a few minutes,smiling brightly at Val and splattering water in her direction.

@FireMaiden
"Nooo, dont do that! There's something pretty cool if we dive deep enough. Let's go check it out, I haven't been able to before, I've only seen it from a distance."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back