• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
Castiellooksunconfortable.gif

[/QUOTE]
(Cas!)

Xan said:
Sometimes Soren wished he had the demon's ability to stay awake. He honestly didn't know what caused him to be like this, perpetually tired and awake only for small margins of time. Hearing Crowley's huff, Soren rolled over and looked at him, apparently not as asleep as he appeared to be. "Have a problem?" He said quietly, sitting up on his elbows.
"I can't sleep." Crowley said grumpily, crossing his arms and slouching over. "I'm sorry if I woke you up."

FireMaiden said:
(Yeah. That motherfucker stole John Constantine's outfit. I mean look!)

rs_560x415-141023123512-1024-supernatural-constantine.ls.102314_copy.jpg

"Are you done,man from the Catholic church?"

Sapphire rose from the ground and approached him,a slightly weary look in her eyes and she adjusted her masks. She still didn't fully trust vampires,not after years of being on the hunt for the aggressive ones.

@Yappi

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Yeah. That motherfucker stole John Constantine's outfit. I mean look!)
rs_560x415-141023123512-1024-supernatural-constantine.ls.102314_copy.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(They buy those from the same thrift shop that I go to)

AJ

I notice her and I quickly shake out of it. "Ye-Yea" I say standing up and trying to wipe the blood off. "That..felt...great" I say taking my handkerchief and wiping my mouth off.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian's smirk turned wicked as he pulled Val's shirt and lowered towards her.
"You can punch me if you'd like. I'm all for that."

He locked their mouths together and allowed their bodies to drop over the bed,a low moan escaping from his lips.

~ fade to black ~

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32473-firemaiden/
Val got up off the bed, looking for her shirt. "We're the hell did you throw it?" She questioned, before finding it. "Alright, I'm gonna go hop in the shower, you do whatever you want." She grabbed a towel from the three she keeps in her her room, and headed to the bathroom.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"You're scared, yet you continue forward. It's quite impressive, I must say,"

[/QUOTE]
Claudine scoffed a bit. She hated when anyone could tell she was afraid though she was still amazed she hadnt freaked out yet. "Fear shouldnt stop you from getting what you want.. You gotta fave it head on, even if it means you may die." She says with a sigh. She truly meant that and still expected to die here but she still had to try and get that pendant.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I can't sleep." Crowley said grumpily, crossing his arms and slouching over. "I'm sorry if I woke you up."

[/QUOTE]
"Mmmh," Soren made a noise and sat up, going to sit in Crowley's lap. "Helvete," he groaned, resting his forehead in the crook of the other's neck. "It's ok, who needs sleep?" The vampire joked.

Sapphire nodded,crossing her arms and shaking lightly from the cold coming from the rushing wind.

"I can imagine. But try not to fall for temptation and drink from humans as well. Do you...want to head back to the manor?"

She looked at the house and sighed,nervous to be surrounded by vampires.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Claudine scoffed a bit. She hated when anyone could tell she was afraid though she was still amazed she hadnt freaked out yet. "Fear shouldnt stop you from getting what you want.. You gotta fave it head on, even if it means you may die." She says with a sigh. She truly meant that and still expected to die here but she still had to try and get that pendant.
"So why are you here? You're obviously aware of the special circumstances surrounding many of the people here, and yet here you are," Jacques said. After a moment, his eyes widened, and he grinned. "You're here for the rose garden, aren't you?"

AJ

"I'll try my hardest, but I am not sure if even I have the will" I say taking off my coat and giving to her "here" I start to walk to the mansion.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]
"So why are you here? You're obviously aware of the special circumstances surrounding many of the people here, and yet here you are," Jacques said. After a moment, his eyes widened, and he grinned. "You're here for the rose garden, aren't you?"

[/QUOTE]

"That may be my target in the future. However that is not my objective now. That is my business and I prefer that it stays that way.." Claudine replies. She wasnt sure what this suppose pendant could do but she knew her mother intended to give it to her on her seventeenth birthday, when her powers manifested. She considered that it could be a eay to control them, amplify them, ir maybe it didnt have to do with her powers at all.

Sapphire blushed lightly as she took the coat,wrapping it around her shoulders. It was cold from the vampire's skin,but it quickly warmed as Sapphire adjusted into it.

"Thank you. I'm sure you can avoid to attack the mortals,as long as you struggle against your own desire."

Her smile could be seen through her mask as she followed AJ to the house.

@Yappi

Xan said:
"Mmmh," Soren made a noise and sat up, going to sit in Crowley's lap. "Helvete," he groaned, resting his forehead in the crook of the other's neck. "It's ok, who needs sleep?" The vampire joked.
"You seem surprisingly awake." Crowley said as the vampire sat down in his lap. "So.. what do you want to do?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"You seem surprisingly awake." Crowley said as the vampire sat down in his lap. "So.. what do you want to do?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not awake, it's an illusion." Soren said sarcastically, considering biting Crowley for disturbing him. "I want to make you go to sleep so I can sleep."

AJ

"Don't kill me if It happens though" I say half jokingly, we approach my window. I climb up to it and open it. I climb in seeing the man who was mauled sleeping.

Xan said:
"I'm not awake, it's an illusion." Soren said sarcastically, considering biting Crowley for disturbing him. "I want to make you go to sleep so I can sleep."
"Well, that's not happening any time soon." Crowley said in a guilty tone. "Sorry I'm keeping you up. If it makes you feel any better, I was just going to read in the library for a while until I felt tired."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Well, that's not happening any time soon." Crowley said in a guilty tone. "Sorry I'm keeping you up. If it makes you feel any better, I was just going to read in the library for a while until I felt tired."

[/QUOTE]
"You're not, I'm just being a bitch," Soren said with a sigh, clinging to the man. "I'm actually hungry, so let's go see what's in the fridge." He lifted his head, gave Crowley a kiss and slide off the bed.

"I will not." Sapphire replied,although she was only half serious as well. Climbing through the window,she took the scents around the house. Wrinkling her nose,she turned back to AJ.

"You have demons in here? And...a human,too. Weird. But none of them seem to have a murderous desire that require my presence."

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Sapphire went stiff as soon as she detected the look in AJ's face. She stepped between him and the human,looking directly at his eyes.

"AJ...you can control this. You are stronger than your desire."

Her hands were tightly wrapped around the knives in her pocket.

@Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back