• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

KaalysBR said:
"Yep."
Lucian turned Val around,his hands lowering towards her hips as he kissed her,biting her lower lip with a smile.

@FireMaiden
"Whoa whoa whoa big boy," Val grinned, "Don't ya think the living room is a bit to public for what I think you have in mind."

(Alright)

AJ

"I could, I haven't tried out any of my natural powers yet so... Im taking the gun just in case" I say sitting on the frame

Xan said:
"It's certainly not my fault if you get bit. You wanted this," he retorted, wiggling a little in protest. "It's the hazard of being with a vampire."
"And it's certainly not my fault if I bite you back. You wanted this." Crowley replied with a smirk, as he nuzzled his face into the space between Soren's shoulder and neck. "If we aren't going to bang, I am going to snuggle you as much as I damn well please. I feel that it's the least you could let me do for defending your honor at that bar, my good sir."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"And it's certainly not my fault if I bite you back. You wanted this." Crowley replied with a smirk, as he nuzzled his face into the space between Soren's shoulder and neck. "If we aren't going to bang, I am going to snuggle you as much as I damn well please. I feel that it's the least you could let me do for defending your honor at that bar, my good sir."

[/QUOTE]
The vampire scoffed, putting his hand lightly on the top of Crowley's head. "I wouldn't dare try and deprave you of your cuddles. Thank you for defending just a poor wayward queer from the terrors of ruffians in a bar." He laughed, leaning his head back.

Xan said:
The vampire scoffed, putting his hand lightly on the top of Crowley's head. "I wouldn't dare try and deprave you of your cuddles. Thank you for defending just a poor wayward queer from the terrors of ruffians in a bar." He laughed, leaning his head back.
Crowley chuckled as well, before giving Soren a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, Soren."

(Okay, real quick. I typed 'cuddles' into the google image bar, so I could post a picture, and this came up. It's basically Crowley and Soren sleeping together.)

bfbeda881bf898edd4ad0ef8ad90b96246457ca2_hq.jpg

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley chuckled as well, before giving Soren a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, Soren."
(Okay, real quick. I typed 'cuddles' into the google image bar, so I could post a picture, and this came up. It's basically Crowley and Soren sleeping together.)

[/QUOTE]
(THATS FUCKING- OH MY GOD! THATS JEAN AND MARCO FROM ATTACH ON TITAN)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley chuckled as well, before giving Soren a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, Soren."

[/QUOTE]
"Jag älskar dig med," he muttered back, closing his eyes and trying to fall asleep.

"Then let's go upstairs." Lucian smirked,breathing against Val's skin.

@FireMaiden

----

Sapphire rose her bright eyes so she could meet with AJ's gaze. She stretched one hand to him,as if she could touch him as he stood on the window.

"It's all right. I know you must be...nervous about this. But your God and my Fen'Harel will guide our ways."

@Yappi

AJ

"Nope, I had some blood earlier from a blood bag. I've been craving it for hours" I say my arms kinda shaking. I go down to her "Let's go"

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"I was born in France. Orleans. I saw it change a lot in my time there. My clearest memory was when Jeanne d'Arc came riding up to the city. Very beautiful. You actually remind me of her,"

[/QUOTE]
"Oh really? How so?" Claudine asks with a raised eyebrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back