• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Libra259 said:
"City? No, inside a secluded village in the forest." Claudine replies. Slowing her pace more since she was getting tired.
"I was born in France. Orleans. I saw it change a lot in my time there. My clearest memory was when Jeanne d'Arc came riding up to the city. Very beautiful. You actually remind me of her,"

AJ

"I'm a pastor, I help those in need. I was recently made into a vampire. I used to hunt down vampires until recently... How ironic." I say before closing the bible and standing

"Take my advice, get away from here. Too many vampires, they will overpower you in numbers and might. I learned the hard way" I point to my neck

Sapphire frowned lightly at his words,knowing how it was to be attached strongly to a belief.

"Your life is changed,but that does not mean that you have to stop helping people. You have infinite time in your hands now. Make it count." She took another look towards the manor. "I am not here to fight them. Not unless they show a serious threat towards mortals. I only have the intention to watch them closely."

She approached him and checked his wound,looking it over.

"You haven't fed yet." She frowned again. "You must do so. If you don't,you might go out of control and harm those around you. There are animals nearby."

@Yappi

-Theo, already healed due to the only abnormal thing about his body (being a human i mean) had already read the situation by the floating man he stopped in the midle of what could esccalate into a fight an tried his best to tempere with the imortals-"OK!... I unerstand i have no place to talk here b-u-t I feel like the bear could say a few words of my .Achem mere mortal power so i dont want this to get ugly" -he thought to himself (your gonna get yourself killed!)-

Dragasis said:
-Theo, already healed due to the only abnormal thing about his body (being a human i mean) had already read the situation by the floating man he stopped in the midle of what could esccalate into a fight an tried his best to tempere with the imortals-"OK!... I unerstand i have no place to talk here b-u-t I feel like the bear could say a few words of my .Achem mere mortal power so i dont want this to get ugly" -he thought to himself (your gonna get yourself killed!)-
"Alright, well, you can leave now I guess," Val said, getting a drink from the fridge. She popped the tab of the soda can, and took a sip. "Well, um, have fun with whatever you do."

Xan said:
Soren took a seat on the bed, flopping back. "I believe we were here, if I'm correct."
"I think that you were abut to give me a kiss." Crowley said with what was becoming his signature smirk. He wasn't really expecting much. Soren was more or less the 'kiss you on the cheek and pat you on the back' type of boyfriend. Not that that's bad, but Crowley was more of an aggressive lover.

AJ

I look at her "I thought the same, when your in there shoes you see why they are so easily tempted. it's a craving with every thought. It's more than difficult, hell I almost feeded on you" I say feeling ashamed "But yes I have yet to feed, I have some guns in my room. Want me to go get them?"

@KaalysBR

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I think that you were abut to give me a kiss." Crowley said with what was becoming his signature smirk. He wasn't really expecting much. Soren was more or less the 'kiss you on the cheek and pat you on the back' type of boyfriend. Not that that's bad, but Crowley was more of an aggressive lover.

[/QUOTE]
Soren just isn't a very affectionate person naturally. "Was I?" He said in mock suprise before grinning and leaning to kiss Crowley. There really isn't anything aggressive about Soren, unless you make him furious.

"Leave? Your joking right?" my whole life ive wante to experience something like this my life is so boring ... Plus i dont have a car now"-Theo notice the girl Claudia wanting to aproch her but decided not to due to the Vampire who had already been engaging in conversation with her-"C-could I... May i have a room?"

Dragasis said:
"Leave? Your joking right?" my whole life ive wante to experience something like this my life is so boring ... Plus i dont have a car now"-Theo notice the girl Claudia wanting to aproch her but decided not to due to the Vampire who had already been engaging in conversation with her-"C-could I... May i have a room?"
"I'm not the one who decides that, ask the house. Humans don't get rooms right away, he'll red hasn't even gotten one yet," Val said with a shrug. "And if you don't mind the possibility of you being turned or killed."

Xan said:
Soren just isn't a very affectionate person naturally. "Was I?" He said in mock suprise before grinning and leaning to kiss Crowley. There really isn't anything aggressive about Soren, unless you make him furious.
Crowley smiled on Soren's lips and pulled him down on top of him, before whispering gently into his ear.

"We can either have sex and possibly sleep till noon again, or we can just go to bed and do something else in the morning. Your choice."

AJ

I walk inside "I'll be back in a bit" I go to where the human and the Half vamp are "If he really wants to stay he can stay in my room I guess. Though if I end up feeding on you at night it's not my concern" I say jokingly, but it sounded serous @FireMaiden @Dragasis

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley smiled on Soren's lips and pulled him down on top of him, before whispering gently into his ear.
"We can either have sex and possibly sleep till noon again, or we can just go to bed and do something else in the morning. Your choice."

[/QUOTE]
Soren lays there, seeming to consider his options. "Let's go to bed, all this ruckus made me tired," the vampire replied, which was the truth. Bar fights and then a huge mess in the house, all things on the list of Makes Soren Really Tired.

Xan said:
Soren lays there, seeming to consider his options. "Let's go to bed, all this ruckus made me tired," the vampire replied, which was the truth. Bar fights and then a huge mess in the house, all things on the list of Makes Soren Really Tired.
Crowley smiled. He was a little disappointed, but he couldn't argue with Soren's logic. "Okay. I guess I'll see you in the morning."

AJ

I get real close into her ear "Heya, is he insane from bloodloss?" I ask her. Seeing as he was just mauled and wants to stay in a mansion full of vamps

@FireMaiden

-he laughed at AJ's joke an replied with something you shold not say to a pastor-"Nah its fine afterall ive been sucked before!"

-He had very good hearing along with eyesight an bascilly all other senses he was always in good shape-"Blood loss? im all healed up bro!'

Dragasis said:
-he laughed at AJ's joke an replied with something you shold not say to a pastor-"Nah its fine afterall ive been sucked before!"
Val started laughing, "Wow, I don't even think I've done that one."

Yappi said:
AJ
I get real close into her ear "Heya, is he insane from bloodloss?" I ask her. Seeing as he was just mauled and wants to stay in a mansion full of vamps

@FireMaiden
"Back up, I can hear you," Val said with a shutter. "I don't like people getting close to my face."

AJ

I back up "well your welcome to stay in my room if they won't give ya one. 4 one to the right" I pick my pastors collar of the ground and put it on to cover the bite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back