• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

KaalysBR said:
(Internet is back,yay)
Lucian was about to answer Val when he heard the knock in the door and decided to accompany her there. He frowned once he heard the flirting,but walked in and helped to carry the man anyway.

"I see you are wounded. Don't flirt with her again or I will finish the job." His voice was gentle as always.

@FireMaiden @Dragasis
"Aww, even your threats are nice," Val giggled. "This dumbass tried to fight a bear, and now we gotta help cause we're nice people."

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"Claudine is a nice name, but Red definitely fits you better. Well, my name is Jacques, though I've been referred to as Jack on multiple occasions,"

[/QUOTE]
Claudine nods, "I see.. You have a nice name too.. So would you rather me call you Jack?" She asks.

Lucian blinked to Val at the comment.

"Why don't we throw him back to the bear? No one will know."

He spoke with genuine innocence,although a smile pulled his lips up.

@FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Claudine nods, "I see.. You have a nice name too.. So would you rather me call you Jack?" She asks.
"Whichever you prefer," Jaques would say, smiling

KaalysBR said:
Lucian blinked to Val at the comment.
"Why don't we throw him back to the bear? No one will know."

He spoke with genuine innocence,although a smile pulled his lips up.

@FireMaiden
"We can't be that mean, besides, the bear probably doesn't want him," Val said with another chuckle.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"Whichever you prefer," Jaques would say, smiling

[/QUOTE]
Claudine nods, "oh ok.." She says. She wasnt sure if this guy was actually genuine or not.. She has always had trust problems but ever since she stepped foot in this mansion it intensified tenfold.

(I think a short range version of This would be what fits him ( Aerokinesis: The ability to mentally control wind and air flow. )

AJ

I walk into the living room, I sit on the couch and open up a bible. Luckily it doesn't hurt, I hope.

Yappi said:
(I think a short range version of This would be what fits him ( Aerokinesis: The ability to mentally control wind and air flow. )
AJ

I walk into the living room, I sit on the couch and open up a bible. Luckily it doesn't hurt, I hope.
(That isnt op or anything so sure.)

Libra259 said:
Claudine nods, "oh ok.." She says. She wasnt sure if this guy was actually genuine or not.. She has always had trust problems but ever since she stepped foot in this mansion it intensified tenfold.
"So, were you born in this city, or are you from somewhere else?" he asked, genuinely curious about this girl. Something about her seemed to.... Calm him. He didn't really know, but he liked her.

Lucian laughed at the comment,something he didn't do very often. Pulling the stranger to the table,he checked his wounds.

"I have no idea how to treat a mortal well." Admitted him.

@FireMaiden

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"So, were you born in this city, or are you from somewhere else?" he asked, genuinely curious about this girl. Something about her seemed to.... Calm him. He didn't really know, but he liked her.

[/QUOTE]
"City? No, inside a secluded village in the forest." Claudine replies. Slowing her pace more since she was getting tired.

AJ

I close the bible, getting tired of reading it. I lay it down and go upstairs to get a change of clothes seeing how mine are blood soaked from being bitten across the neck. I dont have much clothes, only my pastor uniforms. I put another on and go out looking around for someone to talk to. I see someone hurt and Lucian trying to treat him "I know how to treat wounds" I say walking up to the hurt man

@KaalysBR @FireMaiden

Lucian looked up at AJ and nodded,pointing to the man in the table.

"Sure,but you are a new vampire,and he is a human full of blood pumping out of his veins. Be careful,and don't give in to temptation."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian laughed at the comment,something he didn't do very often. Pulling the stranger to the table,he checked his wounds.
"I have no idea how to treat a mortal well." Admitted him.

@FireMaiden
"You're lucky, I can patch up about anything!" Val said with a smile.

Yappi said:
AJ
I close the bible, getting tired of reading it. I lay it down and go upstairs to get a change of clothes seeing how mine are blood soaked from being bitten across the neck. I dont have much clothes, only my pastor uniforms. I put another on and go out looking around for someone to talk to. I see someone hurt and Lucian trying to treat him "I know how to treat wounds" I say walking up to the hurt man

@KaalysBR @FireMaiden
"Good, you can get what I need while I see how bad his injuries are, and he's right ya know, be careful." She began to examine the wounds.

AJ

"I'll be f-" I see what he's talking about, my eyes went so wide that they could be marbles. My left eye twitches "I see, what your talking about" I say before shaking my head "Ok I'll help ya" I run upstairs and get a linen bag with medical supply's in it, I lay them out.

Sapphire

The soft sounds of the hunter's steps were the only sound resonating through the village,but this time the silence wasn't welcome. Neither was the solitude,not when it was caused by the deaths of so many souls.

Sapphire stepped through the carnage caused by the vampires,the soles of her shoes leaving marks on the red blood. She was too late to save them,but she still had her hunt to complete. A live for a live,and the equilibrium of nature would be restored.

Walking to the vampire,she felt it's growl being directed towards her. It assumed that she was fragile,probably because of the heart beating in her chest and the blood coming from her wounds. It wasn't a rational being anymore. It was a monster in the lookout for blood,and she would treat it as such.

The vampire attacked,but Sapphire wasn't there anymore. She moved with blinding speed,craving her blades into the last target in her list. The vampire slowly turned to dust and was scattered through the ground.

"Fen'Harel ma halam."

Sapphire spoke softly,wishing a safe journey to the monster in it's way to the death lands. Turning around,she headed for her targeted place.

AJ

After a while I can't take seeing all the blood, I am at the point where I'm going to start feeding

On him. I walk outside and sit on the steps.

@KaalysBR

Sapphire stood on the outdoors of the manor,watching the movement from the immortals inside. Her heart rushed in her chest as she considered walking in and facing the vampires directly,but she couldn't do so before knowing if they were harmful.

Blood dripped from her cuts and to the white snow,covering her armor with stains. Her blood wasn't detectable or attractive to vampires,as she was a werewolf after all. She didn't seem to feel the pain from the wounds.

She blinked as a vampire came outside,hiding as quickly as she could in the forest,but it wasn't fast enough so she wouldn't be seen.

@Yappi

AJ

I pull out a bible and say a prayer, I have a look of defeat on my face as I talk to myself "Can't feed" i whisper to myself constantly. I feel someone's presence, I think I'm just hearing things. I grab my head,I go into deep thought. I take off my linen collar, it shows a relativly new bite mark. I lean back trying to relax.

@KaalysBR

Sapphire sighed with relief once she realized that the man hadn't noticed her,sneaking forward again so she could have another look at him. She noticed he had a bible in his hands and frowned lightly. She shouldn't judge, eben though her own religion differed heavily from his.

Her face was covered through her mask,and she whispered the name of Fen'Harel lightly.

That's when she felt a sudden weakness from the blood loss and fell against the snow with a soft puff,her head hitting the ground.

@Yappi

AJ

I hear a poff into a snow, I run up to see a women covered in cuts... My eyes widen, I start to get thoughts of feeding. I try to shake it off

I leave her there getting my doctors bag and patching up her cuts. I sit next to her, my arms shaking from me trying to prevent the urge. I read from my bible, for her and myself. The collar on my neck still on the ground leaving my bite mark exposed.

Upon closer inspection I

start to notice tell signs of werewolves, fur in the ears, the grin, even a bite scar. I sigh and wait for her to wake up.

@KaalysBR

(Just to clarify: she is wearing a mask that covers everything but her eyes and part of her red hair,so you can't see much from her face unless you pulled it off.)

Sapphire shifted lightly in the ground,her grey eyes opening and meeting those of the man above her. She felt his vampire scent and panicked,pulling herself to a sitting position and ignoring the pain in her body.

"Garas quenathra?"

She bursted the words from her native language,panicking as she tried to pull away from the man,not understanding that he was only trying to help.

@Yappi

AJ

"It's ok, I won't hurt you. As much as I may want to." I say seeing her panic, I stay in place. "Do you speak English?" I ask

Sapphire stared at the vampire for a short time,trying to contain an angry retort to burst out of her. But she noticed the wounds in her body had been mended,and knew that she had a debt with the stranger.

"Yes.You helped me,and I have a debt with you. Ma serannas. I will try to use your language." She bumped her first lightly against her chest,an offer of respect. Her voice had a noticeable accent.

@Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back