• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

AJ

"Well, after some thinking I realized, what's the point of fighting y'all I'd just be one of you. Can't beat em, join em I guess" I say sounding a little sad "then again, maybe it was fate. Or the lords bidding for me to turn... Hell if I know" I say jokingly

Yappi said:
AJ
"Well, after some thinking I realized, what's the point of fighting y'all I'd just be one of you. Can't beat em, join em I guess" I say sounding a little sad "then again, maybe it was fate. Or the lords bidding for me to turn... Hell if I know" I say jokingly
"I never had a choice. I was born a vampire, you see. I always had these abilities. I had wondered, when I was younger, if I would die if given a cure vamparism, if such a thing exists,"

"I've been bitten before, injected myself full holy water and drank a gallon of the stuff and never got infected with vamparism. Though I was lucky and it wasn't to prolonged"

Yappi said:
"I've been bitten before, injected myself full holy water and drank a gallon of the stuff and never got infected with vamparism. Though I was lucky and it wasn't to prolonged"
"Well, that'd just kill you now. You know, there are stories about this place." Jacques would say. "In vampire folk lore, it's said tha there is a magic rose garden, hidden away inside the mansion. But, only a human can find it. No one knows what would happen if someone were to find it, but a lot of people believe all vampires would die. Or be cured. Or something."

-Theo taking his regular walk down the dark alleys of who cares town ha stopped an seen the conversation going on by the odd bunch of people one claiming to be a vampire but he remained unseen right now he had to know if it cheeked out he int belive it of course or did he well his questions shall be answered- "This is bullshit"

Dragasis said:
-Theo taking his regular walk down the dark alleys of who cares town ha stopped an seen the conversation going on by the odd bunch of people one claiming to be a vampire but he remained unseen right now he had to know if it cheeked out he int belive it of course or did he well his questions shall be answered- "This is bullshit"
(We are in a a giant decrepit mansion. In the woods. Just..... No.)

AJ

"Well as a new vampire I really don't want to die" I say jokingly "Cured... After tasting that blood, I really don't know?" I say in thought

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](We are in a a giant decrepit mansion. In the woods. Just..... No.)

[/QUOTE]
(It's not decrepit. If I can find the picture Hammer used, I'll repost it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
(It's not decrepit. If I can find the picture Hammer used, I'll repost it.)
(Alright, officially abandoned old mansion. Still, not the middle of the city in a dark alley)

(Imma jump in xP) Claudine silently makes her way through he mansions halls. She still felt uncomfortable and honestly she wanted to jump through a window and run as far away as possible. Though she was going to find her mothers pendant. Dont run into anybody, don't run into anybody, dont run into anybody.. She repeatedly thought.

@anybodyy

Xan said:
Soren took a seat on the bed, flopping back. "I believe we were here, if I'm correct."
(I am going to be gone for a while..)

latest

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I am going to be gone for a while..)
latest

[/QUOTE]
(Oooh. That looks pretty nice)

Yappi said:
AJ
"Well as a new vampire I really don't want to die" I say jokingly "Cured... After tasting that blood, I really don't know?" I say in thought
"Come on, lets find ourselves rooms," Jacques would get up, offering his hand to help AJ up.

(woopsie)- Tonight theo decied it was time to get back to nature taking a long drive into the woods he dcecided to get out he got his one bag filled with anything he would need put a brick on the pedal an watched the car drive away an walked north he was so quite he snuck up on a deer and patted it amazed how it did not run he asumed it ha either never made contact with a human or trusted theo he walked on and through the trees he caught a glimpse of what he thought could be a mansion an aproached it to were he was in ear shot of whatever lurked within. He soon heard loud thumping followed by a loud growl he twirled around only to be pawed down on the shoulder by a bear -"FUCK!"-This sound of the swear could easily be heard inside the bear charged again but theo roled and the bear flug iutself into a tree. quickly accesing what to do he reached in his bag an pulled out a knife the bear charged once more swooping theo's am under the bear's chin he thrusted the knife through it's lower jaw out through the top of its mouth the bear laid on him all of the 500 pounds or more of fat crushing his already bleeding body he began to cry for help-"h-HEEEEEY!"

Claudine held her breath each time she turned a corner fearing she'd met someone who wanted to kill her.. Again. She was far to paranoid for her own good but it seemed like the amount of unhuman creatures coming to this mansion kept increasing. Which only made everything else worse.

@anybodyy

-his breathing became a labor and his vison became unreliable as he almost aproached tears but stopped and said-"I-im porbably okuuh-"the uuh was his rib being cracked from the sheer weight of the bear-

Yappi said:
AJ
I grab his hand, standing up "yea, I guess that would be nice"
Jacques would ignore the sound of the human, and continue forward into the halls. He would open a door, to find a broom closet. "Huh. Well, now I know where it is," he would close the door, and move on to the next one. It was an empty bedroom. "Ahhh, there you are. Now, to find myself one," Jacques said, and would continue down the hall. He' d shout goodnight at AJ, then round the corner.... And walk right into Claudine. "Why, hello there," Jacques said

@Libra259 @Yappi

(i have a strange feeling i have found the most poweful of the vampires in you Dalamus)-as soon as aridnaline kicked in he slowly slid from out the bear he then rapped socks around his arms succsefuly stopping the bleeding an took his knife from the bear bowed to the bear an walked to the mansion dazed but a bit happy becaus his favorite smell was in the air-

Claudine heard voices and slightly panicked. She sped up on instict, turning a corner and smacking into someone. She'd fall onto her butt and look up, "oh hello, sorry about that.." She'd say sheepishly while standing back up.

@Dalamus Ulom

Dragasis said:
(i have a strange feeling i have found the most poweful of the vampires in you Dalamus)-as soon as aridnaline kicked in he slowly slid from out the bear he then rapped socks around his arms succsefuly stopping the bleeding an took his knife from the bear bowed to the bear an walked to the mansion dazed but a bit happy becaus his favorite smell was in the air-
(Everytime I see that comment, I can't help but laugh xD )

Libra259 said:
Claudine heard voices and slightly panicked. She sped up on instict, turning a corner and smacking into someone. She'd fall onto her butt and look up, "oh hello, sorry about that.." She'd say sheepishly while standing back up.
@Dalamus Ulom
"It's quite alright, ma'am," Jacques said. "Are you hurt?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back