• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Yappi said:
AJ
"How is that stronger... How does dying make you stronger" I say confused "Technically?"
"No clue. Turned a scientist a while back, but he couldn't make heads or tails of the transformation."

Last edited by a moderator:
"You kill vampires and you don't even know what the can do? Man you were one sorry sucker," Val said, "Our bodies change, we can't really explain it with anything other than supernatural. See, I have white hair and blue eyes, but before I was turned, I had jet black hair and brown eyes. I think our strength is nearly 100 thousand times stronger than a normal human. It's something to do with what turns us."

@Yappi @Dalamus Ulom

AJ

"Wouldant the very pressure of force collapse the structu- forget it, I forgot this is super natural" I say sighing into my knees "So... I'm what I hunted, ain't that some ironic shit" I say chuckling

FireMaiden said:
"You kill vampires and you don't even know what the can do? Man you were one sorry sucker," Val said, "Our bodies change, we can't really explain it with anything other than supernatural. See, I have white hair and blue eyes, but before I was turned, I had jet black hair and brown eyes. I think our strength is nearly 100 thousand times stronger than a normal human. It's something to do with what turns us."
@Yappi @Dalamus Ulom
"A select few also get odd abilities and such. I was born a vampire, and I had these on me," Jacques would say, unfolding his large wings. "I also apparently have hollow bones, like a birds, and claws that are like diamond,"

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"A select few also get odd abilities and such. I was born a vampire, and I had these on me," Jacques would say, unfolding his large wings. "I also apparently have hollow bones, like a birds, and claws that are like diamond,"

[/QUOTE]
"I have the control over magnetisum, and things that would harm a normal vampire don't hurt me."

AJ

"Huh, no" I say lying, I'm a pastor so you get used to it. I start to scratch my wrist trying to think of something else

Yappi said:
AJ
"Huh, no" I say lying, I'm a pastor so you get used to it. I start to scratch my wrist trying to think of something else
"Uh huh. Thats what they all say,"

AJ

"Thanks" I God damn knew it, I go into the fridge and open it up. It's filled with blood bags. I get one and open it up, drinking every drop. "That's good" I say after getting the last drop. I feel refreshed, I go back to the man with a face with a mixture of pure joy and guilt.

@Dalamus Ulom

Yappi said:
AJ
"Thanks" I God damn knew it, I go into the fridge and open it up. It's filled with blood bags. I get one and open it up, drinking every drop. "That's good" I say after getting the last drop. I feel refreshed, I go back to the man with a face with a mixture of pure joy and guilt.

@Dalamus Ulom
"What's your name, priest?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley smirked and walked back to his room, before taking off his pants and sitting down on the bed. "So, where were we?"

[/QUOTE]
Soren took a seat on the bed, flopping back. "I believe we were here, if I'm correct."

AJ

I shake his hand "it feels wierd that a person who was draining me of all my blood is so friendly to me now" I say sarcastically

Yappi said:
AJ
I shake his hand "it feels wierd that a person who was draining me of all my blood is so friendly to me now" I say sarcastically
"And I find it quite pleasent that we could put the whole you trying to kill us all thing behind us,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back