• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Yappi said:
AJ
"I have a loaded shotgun and a trigger finger that differs!" I say

Cringing at the pain, "God damn you all to hell!" I say stabbing him as hard as I can, adrelaline wearing off. I start to feel like I'm about to pass out from blood loss
"Then use it, won't do you much good now," Val said in the same cold voice, glaring at the priest.

AJ

"Ok den!" I reach for it and fire widely at her chest "GO TO HELL" I say not seeing if it hit

Yappi said:
AJ

Cringing at the pain, "God damn you all to hell!" I say stabbing him as hard as I can, adrelaline wearing off. I start to feel like I'm about to pass out from blood loss
FireMaiden said:
"Then use it, won't do you much good now," Val said in the same cold voice, glaring at the priest.
Jacques would bite down even harder the more he was stabbed, and he dug his immensly sharp claw into the mans side. The priests right arm would break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
AJ

"He already has." Crowley said with an evil smile.

AJ

I yell in pain "IN MY LAST WORDS,I CURSE YOU ALL (Zoidberg!!!)" I say before passing out, hopping I will die before I turn

Yappi said:
AJ
I yell in pain "IN MY LAST WORDS,I CURSE YOU ALL (Zoidberg!!!)" I say before passing out, hopping I will die before I turn
As the man would stop stuggling, Jacques would remove his wings from around them, and would get up. "What do you want done with him?" He said, looking at Val

Yappi said:
AJ
tumblr_nphrwk275N1qz8x31o1_400.gif

"Well, that's unfortunate," Soren commented before turning around and walking into the kitchen. "What a mess."

Jacques nodded, then turned to the gay couple. "I believe we've met, but never introduced. I am Jacques," he would say, extending is hand out for them to shake.

@Safety Hammer @Xan

Lucian took a quick glance at the priest,no anger upon his face as he stood up and stared at the man in the room.

"I guess that's done with."

Lucian shook his head at the scene,looking down at the priest.

"Let him wake up. He needs to fully turn. If he attacks us,I'm sure we can hold him up." He looked up at the stranger. Also,I'm Lucian. Good to meet you."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian shook his head at the scene,looking down at the priest.
"Let him wake up. He needs to fully turn. If he attacks us,I'm sure we can hold him up." He looked up at the stranger. Also,I'm Lucian. Good to meet you."

"Jacques. He's stronger than he looks. I'd rather shove him in a broom closet before he wakes up again."

Lucian nodded,looking down at the priest once more.

"If you feel like it. It will only delay the fact that we will have to deal with him eventually. He is probably going to hate us and himself once he wakes up,and you are his Sire. Avoiding it won't change much."

He poured some wine for himself and the man,walking back to him and offering the cup.

AJ

I slowly start to flinch back awake, letting out a low groan "How much did I drink" I say trying to wake up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back