• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Lucian drank the wine,his eyes swapping over the new vampire on the ground as he finished the drink.

"Welcome to our world,vampire."

@Yappi

AJ

Memory's flood back, I try to stand up but due to blood loss I have a hard time "I'll- fuckin- Kill- you- all" I say grumbling, trying to get up. I feel a burning sensation on my chest, I rip off my cross and throw it.

Yappi said:
AJ
Memory's flood back, I try to stand up but due to blood loss I have a hard time "I'll- fuckin- Kill- you- all" I say grumbling, trying to get up. I feel a burning sensation on my chest, I rip off my cross and throw it.
"No you wont, murdering royals is a crime. You can't touch any of us."

AJ

"Fuck your royalty" I say rolling and getting my shotgun trying to shoot her. It clicks empty, "Son of a bitch"

Lucian walked to the man and kicked the shotgun away from his hands.

"You are one of us now,priest. Accept that with some dignity,at least."

@Yappi

AJ

"I won't become one of you" I say grabbing my knife, and lunging at him like a drunk. "I wont drink blood like you!"

"And I'm Crowley." The demon said, before he looked back at Soren. "And I'll be leaving right now. We'll try to keep it down."

@Xan

Yappi said:
AJ
"I won't become one of you" I say grabbing my knife, and lunging at him like a drunk. "I wont drink blood like you!"
"That's what they all say, but sooner or later, the hunger becomes to much to bare and you give in," Val said with a cold stare. "Get use to fact your now a monster."

Lucian grabbed his wrist and turned his arm around,not putting much force so he wouldn't break the man's arm.

"Priest,you don't have to kill humans to have blood. You just need to learn how to hunt animals. Go vegan,for all I care. Have morals. But you will starve until you go crazy if you don't eat,and then you will end up hurting a lot of innocents."

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
"He loses almost all of his blood, gets two broken ribs, a broken arm, becomes a vampire, and still wakes up."

AJ

"What can I say, I'm a stubborn son of a bitch" I say before falling over "I will hunt you down, taking away my one passion in life" I say stumbling around trying to stand up "can't even wear a cross anymore"

Lucian rolled his eyes and shook his head,the movement making a few strands of dark hair to fall over his eyes.

"God isn't in that trinket of yours. You can still worship him if you feel like it. Maybe this time you will learn to follow his book and leave the judgement for the Maker." Pulling his cup,he placed it in the sink. "If you need to learn how to hunt,let me know. Or try to kill us. I don't care much."

@Yappi

Yappi said:
AJ
"What can I say, I'm a stubborn son of a bitch" I say before falling over "I will hunt you down, taking away my one passion in life" I say stumbling around trying to stand up "can't even wear a cross anymore"
"Hunt us down? Buddy, we've been here, and we will be here. Even if we leave we come back. So suck up, stop bitching, and get over your selfish little ass."

Yappi said:
AJ
"Boo hoo. If you think that's bad, try living in midevial France without entering a church. Anyway..." Jacques said. He would walk over, and grab the priest by the throat. "You will listen to me, for I created you. Understand?"

AJ

i start to come down to earth about what happened, "Your right.." I sigh. I grab at his hands when he picks me up by the neck "yes" I say almost without emotion.

Yappi said:
AJ
i start to come down to earth about what happened, "Your right.." I sigh. I grab at his hands when he picks me up by the neck "yes" I say almost without emotion.
"Good," Jacques would say, releasing him. "Besides, look at the benifits! Unparalled strength, speed, and agility! And, if you're lucky, a little bit extra,"

Xan said:
"Yikes," is all Soren had to say, making a face at Crowley. "Well, I figured out what the ruckus was, let's go back!"
Crowley smirked and walked back to his room, before taking off his pants and sitting down on the bed. "So, where were we?"

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"Good," Jacques would say, releasing him. "Besides, look at the benifits! Unparalled strength, speed, and agility! And, if you're lucky, a little bit extra,"

[/QUOTE]
I sit down on the wall and think about it "I feel like I drank 4 bottles of Jack" I say laying back "How much did you drain out of me" I say not registering what I said.

Yappi said:
I sit down on the wall and think about it "I feel like I drank 4 bottles of Jack" I say laying back "How much did you drain out of me" I say not registering what I said.
"Quite a bit, I'd say,"

KaalysBR said:
Lucian rolled his eyes and shook his head,the movement making a few strands of dark hair to fall over his eyes.
"God isn't in that trinket of yours. You can still worship him if you feel like it. Maybe this time you will learn to follow his book and leave the judgement for the Maker." Pulling his cup,he placed it in the sink. "If you need to learn how to hunt,let me know. Or try to kill us. I don't care much."

@Yappi
"So, Lucian shall we go back to our drinking party and trying to figure out how to cure that wound?" Val asked with a smile.

AJ

I stand up, by stand I mean fumble up "I feel wierd, besides the almost bleed to death part" I say

Yappi said:
AJ
I stand up, by stand I mean fumble up "I feel wierd, besides the almost bleed to death part" I say
"That's your body changing, becoming stronger, tougher, faster. Oh, and technichally, you're also dying,"

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"That's your body changing, becoming stronger, tougher, faster. Oh, and technichally, you're also dying,"

[/QUOTE]
"Don't forget the hair and eye change!" Val added, back to her normal self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back