• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Yappi said:
AJ
"Meh" I say drinking the soda "I won't disagree, organized religion is stupid"
Val sighed, "I just don't understand why the hunting of people who can't help what they are? I understand demons and werewolves and other things like that but there's a cure for most of that stuff, just not vamps."

AJ

"Well if you react quickly your can prevent it, it takes a day to full manifest. If your purge your system with holy water you have a chance of staying human" I lift my sleeve to show a vamp bite "I did that and by some miracle was not infected"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Two or three hours it is, then." Crowley said with a smile, before he pounced onto Soren, and gave him another playfully aggressive kiss. "I never want this night to end."

[/QUOTE]
"Well that's unrealistic. Eternal night would cause a lot of people a lot of problems," he joked carding his fingers through Crowley's hair.

Yappi said:
AJ
"Well if you react quickly your can prevent it, it takes a day to full manifest. If your purge your system with holy water you have a chance of staying human" I lift my sleeve to show a vamp bite "I did that and by some miracle was not infected"
"Yeah..." Val knew humans got the timing wrong, it was more around just a couple of hours, "Well, if I'm ever bit I know what to do."

Yappi said:
AJ
I'm going to use the bathroom real quick" I say as I get up, she's trying to stall me.
"Up stairs, across from the purple door." She pointed up the stairs towards her door. "The hot water for the sink is broken."

AJ

I go upstairs if I were a vampire where would I keep blood, i take a piss and come down stairs. I try to sneak into the kitchen, her back turned to me.

Yappi said:
AJ
I go upstairs if I were a vampire where would I keep blood, i take a piss and come down stairs. I try to sneak into the kitchen, her back turned to me.
"I already told you the kitchen is under renovations, you can't go in," Val said without turning her head. "If your gonna try to sneak around my house, you might as well leave."

(He's got wings, @Yappi xD )

Jacques was on the ceiling, holding on with his claws. He watched the whole encounter between the idiotic priest and the woman. She was odd. Smelled of both human and vampire. He didn't like it, but he couldn't do anything about it. He would begin slowly crawling towards the priest, making ready to leap upon him, and end his foolishly short mortal life

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ

"You and what fu-" something catches the corner of my eye, I grip my cross and get my shotgun. "Somethings here"

Yappi said:
AJ
"You and what fu-" something catches the corner of my eye, I grip my cross and get my shotgun. "Somethings here"
Jacques would freeze, eyes fixed on the priest.

Yappi said:
AJ
"Yeah, an arrogant ass that I'm telling to leave," Val said standing up, and pointing to the door, "It's time for you to go." Her eyes darted up looking at Jacques, before looking back at the priest.

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah, an arrogant ass that I'm telling to leave," Val said standing up, and pointing to the door, "It's time for you to go." Her eyes darted up looking at Jacques, before looking back at the priest.
Jacques would look down at her for a split second, before fixing back onto the priest. He would slowly, almost imperceptibly begin moving towards the priest again.

" I came her to shoot a vamp and that's what I'm going to do" I say stubborn "the fridge. Your hiding something "

Yappi said:
" I came her toshoot a vamp as that's what I'm going to do" I say stubborn "the fridge. Your hiding something "
"I said leave, this is the last time in asking nicely," Val said with a stern face. "Leave now."

Yappi said:
" I came her toshoot a vamp as that's what I'm going to do" I say stubborn "the fridge. Your hiding something "
Jacques would hear this. He had guessed there was blood in the fridge, and he could smell it. He began to go a little faster towards the priest.

FireMaiden said:
"I said leave, this is the last time in asking nicely," Val said with a stern face. "Leave now."
Jacques would stop for a second to listen, then continue foreward. He was now close enough to spring upon the human. But he waited. For her.

AJ

"I don't care if your the queen of England with a fleet, I am going to shoot a vampire" I say cocking my shotgun

Yappi said:
AJ
"I don't care if your the queen of England with a fleet, I am going to shoot a vampire" I say cocking my shotgun
"That's it," Val said taking a few steps forward. "There are no vampires here, your insane. Leave or I call someone who doesn't take to kindly to people who point a shotgun at their family."

FireMaiden said:
"That's it," Val said taking a few steps forward. "There are no vampires here, your insane. Leave or I call someone who doesn't take to kindly to people who point a shotgun at their family."
Jacques smiled slightly at her comment, and would switch his gaze to her. If she could see him, he would motion towards the priest, than himself, as if asking if she would allow him to kill the mortal.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jacques smiled slightly at her comment, and would switch his gaze to her. If she could see him, he would motion towards the priest, than himself, as if asking if she would allow him to kill the mortal.

[/QUOTE]
She slightly shook her head, that unless you were staring at her with the most concentration or were a vampire, you wouldn't notice. This was saying not yet.

AJ

"Only place to store blood without it spoiling" I say with a grin, I hear something behind me. I start to see how bad of a idea this is.

Yappi said:
AJ
"Only place to store blood without it spoiling" I say with a grin, I hear something behind me. I start to see how bad of a idea this is.
"You should leave if you dont want your nose to be relocated to the side of you head."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back