• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

AJ

"Ok I trust you..." I say putting my shotgun away, I know someone here s a vampire. I keep a close lookout around me "I'm sorry, I just get paranoid. And yes vampires do exist, I've killed em before" I say sitting down anywhere calming with a deep breath.

@FireMaiden

Yappi said:
AJ
"Ok I trust you..." I say putting my shotgun away, I know someone here s a vampire. I keep a close lookout around me "I'm sorry, I just get paranoid. And yes vampires do exist, I've killed em before" I say sitting down anywhere calming with a deep breath.

@FireMaiden
"Alright...." Val muttered, "I uh....didn't know that. If vampires are real, what about the other things that go bump?" Why the hell was she asking these questions that she already knew the answer to? To stall him from checking out the place. I mean it would be a bit problematic if he opened the fridge to find blood packs.

AJ

"A lot of that shit is real, learn it quick. Even werewolves, but surprisingly there pretty nice. Exept when they are in wolf form, you guys have any drinks? I'm parched" I say about to stand up

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Oh no you don't!" Crowley said with a grin as he scooped Soren up off of his feet, and into his arms. "Soren my dear," Crowley said, as he put on a posh accent, "I would like to cordially invite you to accompany me to my bed for intercourse."

[/QUOTE]
"I cordially accept your invitation, though I did not know I needed an invitation from anyone, certainly not you," he said through his laughter, feet kicking lightly. "Did you know that when I learned English they taught it to me with a British accent?" Soren said, accent immediately changing to a similar mockingly posh accent.

Yappi said:
AJ
"A lot of that shit is real, learn it quick. Even werewolves, but surprisingly there pretty nice. Exept when they are in wolf form, you guys have any drinks? I'm parched" I say about to stand up
"Yes, but the kitchen is under renovation right now, although this is the workers day off. I'll go get you one." Val walks off to the kitchen, and comes back a few minutes later with a random soda. "Here," She held it out to him.

Xan said:
"I cordially accept your invitation, though I did not know I needed an invitation from anyone, certainly not you," he said through his laughter, feet kicking lightly. "Did you know that when I learned English they taught it to me with a British accent?" Soren said, accent immediately changing to a similar mockingly posh accent.
(Thank god for google translate.)

"Och visste du att jag vet svenska?" Crowley said with a smile, as he went back into he bedroom, closed the door, and took off Soren's shirt. "Har jag någonsin sagt hur drop dead sexig du är?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Thank god for google translate.)
"Och visste du att jag vet svenska?" Crowley said with a smile, as he went back into he bedroom, closed the door, and took off Soren's shirt. "Har jag någonsin sagt hur drop dead sexig du är?"

[/QUOTE]
"Nej, det gjorde du inte berätta

mig det." He replied, taking a seat on the bed. "Of course, I suppose you've had plenty of time to learn," the vampire laughed and crossed his legs, looking entertained by all this.

Xan said:
"Nej, det gjorde du inte berätta mig det." He replied, taking a seat on the bed. "Of course, I suppose you've had plenty of time to learn," the vampire laughed and crossed his legs, looking entertained by all this.
"Well, I guess I'm telling you now." Crowley said, as he undid his belt and let his pants drop around his ankles before pulling his mate in for another passionate kiss, and playfully biting on Soren's bottom lip. "How long should we go for?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Well, I guess I'm telling you now." Crowley said, as he undid his belt and let his pants drop around his ankles before pulling his mate in for another passionate kiss, and playfully biting on Soren's bottom lip. "How long should we go for?"

[/QUOTE]
"I don't believe in timers." Soren declared, though, he was throughly amused when Crowley bit him. Oh how the tables turn.

AJ

"A bird told me about a whole cluster of them here, Try to kill the bastards. If it don't and die well then it's what the lord desires." I say before pulling out a flask full of holy water and holding it to her "want some?" I say trying to trick her into thinking it's real water.

Yappi said:
AJ
"A bird told me about a whole cluster of them here, Try to kill the bastards. If it don't and die well then it's what the lord desires." I say before pulling out a flask full of holy water and holding it to her "want some?" I say trying to trick her into thinking it's real water.
@FireMaiden

Yappi said:
AJ
She took it, took a sip, and handed it back. "Why are you carrying water around in a flash?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "That doesn't really make any sense."

Xan said:
"I don't believe in timers." Soren declared, though, he was throughly amused when Crowley bit him. Oh how the tables turn.
"Two or three hours it is, then." Crowley said with a smile, before he pounced onto Soren, and gave him another playfully aggressive kiss. "I never want this night to end."

FireMaiden said:
She took it, took a sip, and handed it back. "Why are you carrying water around in a flash?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "That doesn't really make any sense."
AJ

I shrug with a grin "No real reason"

AJ

"What gave it away? The cross, the black v-neck, the shoes?" I say sarcastically "I am, I blessed that water" I say taking a sip of soda

Yappi said:
AJ
"What gave it away? The cross, the black v-neck, the shoes?" I say sarcastically "I am, I blessed that water" I say taking a sip of soda
"That was Holy water?" Val asked with a raised eyebrow. Hmm, I guess being half human has its perks. She looked over the pastor, "Do you hate monsters?" She asked out of pure curiosity.

AJ

"No,I'm friends with a great number of em" i sigh "I just hate vampires because I see them as a crime against nature itself. That and they killed my family" I say kinda quickly "With no one that I really care about to shackle me down to this earth I dedicate my life to a cause that yes will kill me but hey, atleast I will go to heaven" I say leaning back

Yappi said:
AJ
"No,I'm friends with a great number of em" i sigh "I just hate vampires because I see them as a crime against nature itself. That and they killed my family" I say kinda quickly "With no one that I really care about to shackle me down to this earth I dedicate my life to a cause that yes will kill me but hey, atleast I will go to heaven" I say leaning back
"You don't know that," Val said quietly, "You don't k ow where you'll go when you die, if you'll go to heaven, hell, purgatory, or whatever else is put there. And I hope you know that vampires have feelings and families. I've met a few who hate themselves for what they are. I've met one who starved herself to start out with because she didn't want to hurt anyone."

AJ

"Then I'm doin em a favor!" I say laughing "but to be honest I just hold onto that thought, more than likely it doesn't exist. But hey, why not. I'd rather slap a vamp with a bible then a book on Astro physics"

Yappi said:
AJ
"Then I'm doin em a favor!" I say laughing "but to be honest I just hold onto that thought, more than likely it doesn't exist. But hey, why not. I'd rather slap a vamp with a bible then a book on Astro physics"
"That's not a favor, it's murder. I understand the ones who have gone power hungry and kill for no reason, but most vamps are just trying to get by," Val said spitefully. "Religion is stupid."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back