• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Artemis smells something in the air, something delicious. It seemed the hunt was not yet over, she sprints through the streets, her vampiric speed making her a blur to normal people. She stops across the road from an old church "obviously this is some kinda trap" she whispers to herself. She had two options, she could either walk away and pretend like nothing had happened, or she could go inside and find out who or what was baiting her

FireMaiden said:
The other man screamed loudly and shot at Lucian before Val seemingly appered before him, and ripped the gun from his hands. He tried to push her away and run, but she caught him and with a quick movement she snapped his arm causing him to scream again. "Come on, be nice. I don't like playing with my food," She said with a weird smile, before pulling him close and sinking her teeth into his neck. After a few minutes he went limp.
(@KaalysBR)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley smiled happily, before slinging his coat over his shoulder and whistling a merry tune...
After a couple of minutes, they were home. "Well, that night went not as expected." Crowley said, in an embarrassed tone. "I was really hoping that our little 'date night' would have went a little smoother."

[/QUOTE]
Soren simply smiled, finally it all a bit amusing. "Things rarely do ever go as planned. " He replied, patting Crowley on the back. At least he couldn't say that he didn't have fun, at least some sort. Bar fights are never boring, after all.

Artemis walks into the church, her skin starts to crawl. She walks into the main area and sits in a pew, a priest sits at the front conducting a ceremony to an audience of twelve people. He looks at Artemis and his face drops, she gives him a quick wave and then closes her eyes, trying to block out the holiness around her

Xan said:
Soren simply smiled, finally it all a bit amusing. "Things rarely do ever go as planned. " He replied, patting Crowley on the back. At least he couldn't say that he didn't have fun, at least some sort. Bar fights are never boring, after all.
"So, do you want to go back to my room?" Crowley said as he gave Soren a light kiss on the lips. "Because I think that I might be drunk enough to let you feed again."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"So, do you want to go back to my room?" Crowley said as he gave Soren a light kiss on the lips. "Because I think that I might be drunk enough to let you feed again."

[/QUOTE]
"You weren't drunk before amd you let me do it," he countered, grinning. "Or you're telling me you're a lightweight, either one." He raised his eyebrows, smiling at Crowley.

Last edited by a moderator:
The priest ends his sermon and walks over to Artemis, he sits in the pew in front of her and doesn't look back. "Long time no see Edwin" Artemis says, she sounds slightly annoyed. The man looks at the floor and says nothing, Artemis laughs "out of all the mortals I've tortured and played with, you've been my favourite...A priest turned vampire and now forced to obey my orders. You brought it on yourself when you killed my parents seven hundred years ago though and now you hold onto whatever life you had by continuing your work as a priest" she laughs at him and he clenches his fists and instantly turns around and yells "NOW!" Instantly the twelve people draw crucifixes and stakes, obviously hunters. "Awh Edwin, I was going to let you feed as well, that hunger must be gnawing at you, you must be so hungry" the priest's mouth begins watering and his eyes widen, before he jas chance to lunge for her she grabs him and throws him into a stone pillar, knocking him out on impact. She then faces the group of twelve advancing on her

Artemis sighs, hunters weren't nice opponents, they chanted religious garbage from time to time and they used horrid silver weapons and stakes, healing took ages when the wound was caused by silver. "Little known fact about me guys, my parents named me ironically. Artemis was the Goddess who cursed the first vampire so that when he came into contact with silver, his skin would burn" she smiles as she darts forward and tears the throat out of the first hunter, she throws his body into another hunter after setting it alight with her fire magic, both the body and the hunter it collided with begin to burn.

Artemis cracks her neck and looks at the remaining hunters who are obviously shaken by what they just saw "I guess Father Edwin didn't tell you I was a high class vampire huh? I'll punish him later don't worry but for now I think I'll play with you all" as she speaks the lights go out and the church interior becomes pitch black. The hunters stumble around while Artemis uses her night vision to pick them off one by one, she grabs one of them and snaps her neck before moving onto another and punching through their chest and squeezing their heart. She picks of the rest of the hunters, saving only one. Artemis lights the room up again and laughs as the final hunter screams in terror, she darts towards the female and picks her up by her throat "now I could kill you but you have such a pretty face, and such a wonderful body. I think I'll make you a thrall, why not? You can be my immortal servant girl" Artemis laughs as the girl's eyes widen in terror. She brings the girl close to her and bites into her neck, the blood tastes glorious and begins to run down her chin. Artemis pulls away, bites into her lip and kisses the girl who has passed out from blood loss "fall asleep a human and wake up as my loyal servant." Artemis drops the girl and walks away. She would know where to go when she woke up, just follow the scent of your master, it was an irresitable smell from what she had heard from the half-bloods, she was happy that she was born as a creature of the night.

Artemis shoots Edwin a glance and laughs when he flinches "Edwin you're on shit cleanup detail, dispose of the bodies and return to the manor immediately, the Iron Maiden eagerly awaits your return" she laughs evily as she leaves the church and the death she has caused inside

Lucian sucked the blood of the man until he stopped moving in his arms,no emotions upon his face as he pushed the body aside and quickly moved to the next one. When the second one was dry,he pulled his fangs away and turned to Val.

His eyes were glazed and he didn't seem to recognize the female vampire at all. With a low growl,Lucian turned around and ran towards the city,aiming for the humans in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
Lucian sucked the blood of the man until he stopped moving in his arms,no emotions upon in his face as he pushed the body aside and quickly moved to the next one. When the second one was dry,he pulled his fangs away and turned to Val.
His eyes were glazed and he didn't seem to recognize the female vampire at all. With a low growl,Lucian turned around and ran towards the city,aiming for the humans in there.

(Oh shit.)

KaalysBR said:
Lucian sucked the blood of the man until he stopped moving in his arms,no emotions upon his face as he pushed the body aside and quickly moved to the next one. When the second one was dry,he pulled his fangs away and turned to Val.

Val dropped the man, his eyes glazed over and his breathing stopped. She looked at Lucian only to see him run off. "Oh shit," She began to run him, "Lucian! What the hell are you doing?!"

Lucian didn't reply to Val. In fact,he gave no indications of listening to her at all as he dashed forward with blinding speed.

The first target was a woman in the outskirts of the town. She was alone,and Lucian didn't try to suck on her blood. He simply jumped on her and pinned her against the ground with enough force that her neck broke. Unfazed,he got up and kept heading for the city.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian didn't reply to Val. In fact,he gave no indications of listening to her at all as he dashed forward with blinding speed.
The first target was a woman in the outskirts of the town. She was alone,and Lucian didn't try to suck on her blood. He simply jumped on her and pinned her against the ground with enough force that her neck broke. Unfazed,he got up and kept heading for the city.

"Why didn't he tell me he was a vegan?" Val muttered as she ran after him. She saw the woman and noticed she still had her blood. "Lucian!" She dashed a head of him, "Stop!"

Xan said:
"You weren't drunk before amd you let me do it," he countered, grinning. "Or you're telling me you're a lightweight, either one." He raised his eyebrows, smiling at Crowley.
Crowley leaned in and started to whisper in Soren's ear. "What I'm saying, is that the biting might lead to a bit more." Crowley smiled cheekily, before sticking out his forked tongue. "And if I'm correct, I don't think you would mind if it did lead to a bit more."

Another man,another target. This human nearly had time to scream before Lucian tore his throat with his teeth. The blood dripped through his shirt and he turned around,smelling two humans in front of the town. But those smelled...fresh. Children.

A smile crossed his face. Perfect.

He stopped his planning once he heard a vampire behind him. Lucian turned,and the wound on his chest was glowing with a black colour.

"What do you want?" His voice didn't sound normal.

KaalysBR said:
Another man,another target. This human nearly had time to scream before Lucian tore his throat with his teeth. The blood dripped through his shirt and he turned around,smelling two humans in front of the town. But those smelled...fresh. Children.
A smile crossed his face. Perfect.

He stopped his planning once he heard a vampire behind him. Lucian turned,and the wound on his chest was glowing with a black colour.

"What do you want?" His voice didn't sound normal.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Val asked, "You're hurt, and ypu drink blood, and then you run off, what the fuck is up with that?!" She ran a hand through her hair, "Shit man! Come in, let's go home, you gotta calm down."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley leaned in and started to whisper in Soren's ear. "What I'm saying, is that the biting might lead to a bit more." Crowley smiled cheekily, before sticking out his forked tongue. "And if I'm correct, I don't think you would mind if it did lead to a bit more."

[/QUOTE]
"That's not an incorrect assumption," Soren replied just as cheekily, grinning as he wrapped his arms around the man's neck. "I am kind of hungry, let's go inside."

Lucian scoffed loudly at her. Taking a step forward,he faced the woman directly.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Humans are a blight upon this earth and they must be eliminate-"

The blood started to work and the wound in Lucian's chest closed completely,stopping it's glow. His eyes lost it's glazed look and he fell to his knees,staring up at Val with confusion.

"What happened?"

He looked down at his clothes and realized how bloody they looked. Taking a step backwards,Lucian looked scared.

"What did I do?!"

KaalysBR said:
Lucian scoffed loudly at her. Taking a step forward,he faced the woman directly.
"Who the hell do you think you are? Humans are a blight upon this earth and they must be eliminate-"

The blood started to work and the wound in Lucian's chest closed completely,stopping it's glow. His eyes lost it's glazed look and he fell to his knees,staring up at Val with confusion.

"What happened?"

He looked down at his clothes and realized how bloody they looked. Taking a step backwards,Lucian looked scared.

"What did I do?!"

"You finished your meal and bolted. You killed two people, and you seemed to not even know who I was," Val said looking at him with a confused expression. "Ar-are you alright?"

"T-two people? But who were they? Did they have families?"

Lucian seemed to be on the verge of a panic attack as he looked around and noticed the body of the man. He couldn't remember much,but the wound in his chest was controlling him,telling him to kill.

He took another step back and looked like he was about to lose it in front of Val.

KaalysBR said:
"T-two people? But who were they? Did they have families?"
Lucian seemed to be on the verge of a panic attack as he looked around and noticed the body of the man. He couldn't remember much,but the wound in his chest was controlling him,telling him to kill.

He took another step back and looked like he was about to lose it in front of Val.

"I uh... don't know. Lucian come on, let's go, we don't need to be here. Let's talk about it somewhere more private," She said softly. "Please? Let's go home."

Xan said:
"That's not an incorrect assumption," Soren replied just as cheekily, grinning as he wrapped his arms around the man's neck. "I am kind of hungry, let's go inside."
Crowley smiled as he opened up the door, picked up Soren, closed the door behind him and gave his boyfriend a very drunken and passionate kiss. "I love you so much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back