• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Jacques walked up to the bar next to the gay couple. He didn't care either way about homosexuality, but belived love wasn't worth it. He waited for the bartender to finish serving the two before ordering. He'd order a bottle of beer. He would seem to exude a aura that would set Soren on edge.

@Safety Hammer @Xan

Xan said:
"
"You seem like you're in a good mood," the vampire commented, resting his hand on Crowley's knee. "I wouldn't have pegged you as someone who liked bars," he added after a moment, eyes trained on the ever moving crowd. "But then again, I wouldn't peg you to like my type either."
"I used to spend every day in bars like this." Crowley said as he gave Soren a smile, and put his hand on the vampire's. After a couple of minutes, the waiter came back with their drinks. Crowley took a long drink from his glass before looking over at the man. "Hm? What do you want?"

@Dalamus Ulom

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](Wait, now I'm confused. I thought this was a bar, and you two were at the bar. Ignore my post if that's not the case xD )

[/QUOTE]
(We are at a bar, but we are sitting in a booth.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](We are at a bar, but we are sitting in a booth.)

[/QUOTE]
(My bad. Missread it I guess. Let me try that again xD )

Jacques would sit in the booth behind the couple, and wait for a server. His prescence would set Soren on edge, and he would have no heartbeat.

@Dalamus Ulom[/URL]
The man's presence wouldn't put him on edge as much as it unnerved him, seeing as Soren didn't like crowds to begin with. He pushed himself against Crowley's side, half in an attempt to feel more protected, and half because it was honestly comfortable. He sipped his drink, before noticing that Crowley had been talking to another man. "Hm?"

Artemis gets into her clothes, a red skirt and black sleeveless shirt. She puts her book into her bag and enters town again, before killing the man she had heard him say something about a "great bar". She would go to this bar and drink for a while.

Artemis eventually enters the bar, she sees a crowd of people, a man sat in a booth on his own and a couple sat in a booth. They looked happy, Artemis sits at the bar and asks for a whiskey on the rocks, she didn't waste her time with the weaker drinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xan said:
The man's presence wouldn't put him on edge as much as it unnerved him, seeing as Soren didn't like crowds to begin with. He pushed himself against Crowley's side, half in an attempt to feel more protected, and half because it was honestly comfortable. He sipped his drink, before noticing that Crowley had been talking to another man. "Hm?"
(I had messed up. Ignore that conversation xD also, he's a clan lleade, and he has pheromones. Hence the on edge thing)

The man would order one beer. Not two, not three, not half a beer. He did not order two, for that would not be one. Just one. Specifically. One.

Artemis begins reading her book, every now and again taking a sip from the whiskey. She looks around every now and again, her red eyes catching the light from time to time

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](I had messed up. Ignore that conversation xD also, he's a clan leader)
The man would order one beer. Not two, not three, not half a beer. He did not order two, for that would not be one. Just one. Specifically. One.

[/QUOTE]
(Ok?? Ignore that then)

Xan said:
"Nevermind." Crowley said, before he took another drink from his beer, almost emptying it, and gave Soren a kiss on the cheek. "Is your drink good? Because if it isn't, I'll get you another."

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](I had messed up. Ignore that conversation xD also, he's a clan lleade, and he has pheromones. Hence the on edge thing)

[/QUOTE]
(I don't understand what you are trying to do here.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Nevermind." Crowley said, before he took another drink from his beer, almost emptying it, and gave Soren a kiss on the cheek. "Is your drink good? Because if it isn't, I'll get you another."

[/QUOTE]
Soren turned his head and caught that kiss on the mouth, grinning. "I like drinks with vodka because it burns. So yeah it's pretty good." He said, taking another sip of it. He was a bit of a slow drinker, but slow and steady does usually win the race.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
(I don't understand what you are trying to do here.)

[/QUOTE]
(Half that post was my friend xD )

Jacques drank the beer

Artemis liked bars, intoxicated mortals made decent prey and it was easy to convince them she was so strong because she worked out. A man sits next to her and puts his hand on her thigh, she smiles at him and then snaps his wrist like a twig and throws him across the room before sitting down and reading again "mortals are such base creatures" she mutters to herself

@AnyoneInTheBar

[QUOTE="Katie Jensen]Artemis liked bars, intoxicated mortals made decent prey and it was easy to convince them she was so strong because she worked out. A man sits next to her and puts his hand on her thigh, she smiles at him and then snaps his wrist like a twig and throws him across the room before sitting down and reading again "mortals are such base creatures" she mutters to herself

[/QUOTE]
Xan said:
Soren turned his head and caught that kiss on the mouth, grinning. "I like drinks with vodka because it burns. So yeah it's pretty good." He said, taking another sip of it. He was a bit of a slow drinker, but slow and steady does usually win the race.
With that, some random patron looked over at the couple, before drunkenly stumbling over to them. "The fuck are you two queers doin' in 'ere?" The man slurred in his thick southern accent. Crowley, who had dealt with these people numerous times over the years, usually shrugged it off. Probably because he was either too drunk to deal with them, or he was not the subject of the harassment.

"We're having a drink. What's it to ya?" The demon replied as he downed the rest of his drink, and gave the man an angry look.

"This here bar is for men who act like men. Not men who act like pansy-asses like you two queers." The man spat, leaning dangerously close to Crowley's face. Crowley could smell the sour odor of alcohol on his breath before taking a deep breath.

"I'm giving you one chance to just go back to your drink." The devil said with a pissed off tone. He really didn't want to deal with this, especially today.

"What are you gonna do, queer? Hit me with yer purse?" The man laughed, as he picked up Soren's drink and poured it on Crowley's head. That was the last straw. Crowley sat up from his chair, grabbed the man by the hair, and slammed his face into the cedar table. The man looked up at Crowley and spat some blood out on the ground. "I'm gonna gut you like a fuckin' pig!" The redneck shouted, as he pulled a knife from his pocket and charged at the demon. Crowley simply kicked him in the face, knocking him into the bar and causing a bottle to shatter on his head. A few more men stood up, some smashing the bottoms of some bottles on the counter, others drawing knives and picking up pool sticks.

"Well, there goes our peaceful night."

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]With that, some random patron looked over at the couple, before drunkenly stumbling over to them. "The fuck are you two I'm uncultureds doin' in 'ere?" The man slurred in his thick southern accent. Crowley, who had dealt with these people numerous times over the years, usually shrugged it off. Probably because he was either too drunk to deal with them, or he was not the subject of the harassment.
"We're having a drink. What's it to ya?" The demon replied as he downed the rest of his drink, and gave the man an angry look.

"This here bar is for men who act like men. Not men who act like pansy-ass I'm unculturedgots like you two queers." The man spat, leaning dangerously close to Crowley's face. Crowley could smell the sour odor of alcohol on his breath before taking a deep breath.

"I'm giving you one chance to just go back to your drink." The devil said with a pissed off tone. He really didn't want to deal with this, especially today.

"What are you gonna do, I'm uncultured? Hit me with yer purse?" The man laughed, as he picked up Soren's drink and poured it on Crowley's head. That was the last straw. Crowley sat up from his chair, grabbed the man by the hair, and slammed his face into the cedar table. The man looked up at Crowley and spat some blood out on the ground. "I'm gonna gut you like a fuckin' pig!" The redneck shouted, as he pulled a knife from his pocket and charged at the demon. Crowley simply kicked him in the face, knocking him into the bar and causing a bottle to shatter on his head. A few more men stood up, some smashing the bottoms of some bottles on the counter, others drawing knives and picking up pool sticks.

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Artemis sighs and gets up, a man blindly swings at her, the bottle hits her in the face and she doesn't flinch as it smashes against her face. Artemis picks up the man by his face and smacks him into the floor repeatedly, she refrains from biting him "dinner can wait till later" she says as she makes her way towards the gay couple. She was going to give them a piece of her mind

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]With that, some random patron looked over at the couple, before drunkenly stumbling over to them. "The fuck are you two queers doin' in 'ere?" The man slurred in his thick southern accent. Crowley, who had dealt with these people numerous times over the years, usually shrugged it off. Probably because he was either too drunk to deal with them, or he was not the subject of the harassment.

"This here bar is for men who act like men. Not men who act like pansy-asses like you two queers." The man spat, leaning dangerously close to Crowley's face. Crowley could smell the sour odor of alcohol on his breath before taking a deep breath.

"What are you gonna do, queer? Hit me with yer purse?" The man laughed, as he picked up Soren's drink and poured it on Crowley's head. That was the last straw. Crowley sat up from his chair, grabbed the man by the hair, and slammed his face into the cedar table. The man looked up at Crowley and spat some blood out on the ground. "I'm gonna gut you like a fuckin' pig!" The redneck shouted, as he pulled a knife from his pocket and charged at the demon. Crowley simply kicked him in the face, knocking him into the bar and causing a bottle to shatter on his head. A few more men stood up, some smashing the bottoms of some bottles on the counter, others drawing knives and picking up pool sticks.

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Jacques would finish his beer, before getting up. A man would charge him, and he would gut him with bare hands. He would turn to the gay couple. "You ruined my hunt,"

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jacques would finish his beer, before getting up. A man would charge him, and he would gut him with bare hands. He would turn to the gay couple. "You ruined my hunt,"

[/QUOTE]
(Okay, dude. Real talk.

One: You can't just gut someone with your bare hands. That is not only physically impossible, but also super OP.

Two: How the hell is it Crowley's fault? He beat up a guy who was harassing him.

Three: I'm calling your bluff on your 'friend' writing that one post. Because that's a really poor and ridiculous excuse for writing something like that.

Four: You are coming across as a nuisance. So for your sake, and the sake of all of the other RP-ers, could you please tone it down?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]With that, some random patron looked over at the couple, before drunkenly stumbling over to them. "The fuck are you two queers doin' in 'ere?" The man slurred in his thick southern accent. Crowley, who had dealt with these people numerous times over the years, usually shrugged it off. Probably because he was either too drunk to deal with them, or he was not the subject of the harassment.

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
As much as Soren loved theatrics, he wasn't a fan of these kinds. So when things got heated, he sighed, standing up from the table. Of course, he wasn't worried about getting hurt, being much stronger than the average human, but it was troublesome all the same. Some men grabbed him by the arms, and he wrenched them back until he heard the bones in their arms let out a sick crack.

"You'd think in this day and age, people would have learned that they live longer when they keep their mouth shut," Soren commented, rubbing his palms against his forearm. He'd never liked violence, certainly not when he had to perpetrate it himself.

Artemis walks over to the gay couple and punches a guy who's about to bottle one of them, the man's face breaking due to her strength, she turns to Crowley, the cut on her cheek now bleeding "Start fights here often?"

@Safety Hammer

@Safety Hammer[/URL]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"First time here, actually." Crowley said with a smile, as he threw a knife at a man coming behind Artemis, hitting him directly in the shoulder. "Alistair Crowley." The demon pointed over at his boyfriend. "That is Soren."

[/QUOTE]
"I didn't know your first name was Alistair." The vampire exclaimed, looking genuinely surprised. "I thought it was just Crowley." He said sheepishly, scratching his head. "I'm Soren Nyström, nice to meet you, I suppose." When he actually pronounces his name right, he sounds shockingly Swedish.

@Libra259[/URL] ) and guts a man who was charging at him with a broken bottle. He turned to the gay couple, having heard the initial cause of the bar fight, and said, "You could have left. You could have done many things. But, you had to do the thing that would scare my prey away!" Jacques would motion to the young woman he had been following, who was now fleeing the bar. "It is very annoying to stalk prey, only for it to be scared away by idiots who can't keep their power in check," Jacques would leave the bar, and enter a back alley nearby. Once he was fully hidden, he would extend his large wings out(which were also okayd by @Libra259 ) and fly away, towards the mansion.

@Libra259[/URL] ) and guts a man who was charging at him with a broken bottle. He turned to the gay couple, having heard the initial cause of the bar fight, and said, "You could have left. You could have done many things. But, you had to do the thing that would scare my prey away!" Jacques would motion to the young woman he had been following, who was now fleeing the bar. "It is very annoying to stalk prey, only for it to be scared away by idiots who can't keep their power in check," Jacques would leave the bar, and enter a back alley nearby. Once he was fully hidden, he would extend his large wings out(which were also okay-ed by @Libra259 ) and fly away, towards the mansion.
(Thanks, bud. I'm glad you could realize your mistakes and correct them ;) )

@Libra259[/URL] ) and guts a man who was charging at him with a broken bottle. He turned to the gay couple, having heard the initial cause of the bar fight, and said, "You could have left. You could have done many things. But, you had to do the thing that would scare my prey away!" Jacques would motion to the young woman he had been following, who was now fleeing the bar. "It is very annoying to stalk prey, only for it to be scared away by idiots who can't keep their power in check," Jacques would leave the bar, and enter a back alley nearby. Once he was fully hidden, he would extend his large wings out(which were also okayd by @Libra259 ) and fly away, towards the mansion.
(I think that it is kinda funny how you took 'could you please tone it down' as me whining and trying to start a fight. Trust me, I have much better things to do than argue with someone who I don't know and probably never will on the internet. So, I'm just hoping that you and I could just settle this right here, right now. If you want to spark up some drama, so be it. But I just want to do some RP-ing.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back