• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley cracked his neck before playfully spanking Soren on his way to the kitchen. "Have fun in there, bird boy." The demon said as he stuck out his forked tongue. "What do you like in your coffee?"

[/QUOTE]
Soren jumped at the hand on his behind, immediately swiping at Crowley with a yelp. "I like just black coffee," he said, rubbing his back as he made a face and shut the bathroom door.

In 15 or so minutes, Soren emerged from the bathroom, wet haired and in an oversized sweater, and made his way into the kitchen. "Crowley?" The male peeked his head in.

(To be fair, I fell asleep again.)

Xan said:
Soren jumped at the hand on his behind, immediately swiping at Crowley with a yelp. "I like just black coffee," he said, rubbing his back as he made a face and shut the bathroom door.
In 15 or so minutes, Soren emerged from the bathroom, wet haired and in an oversized sweater, and made his way into the kitchen. "Crowley?" The male peeked his head in.

(To be fair, I fell asleep again.)
"Hmm?" The demon said, as he poured another mug of coffee of Soren. He was wearing his apron again, but this time he was wearing clothes underneath. "I was just getting ready to fry some bacon. Do you.. uh, have any clothes underneath that sweater?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Hmm?" The demon said, as he poured another mug of coffee of Soren. He was wearing his apron again, but this time he was wearing clothes underneath. "I was just getting ready to fry some bacon. Do you.. uh, have any clothes underneath that sweater?"

[/QUOTE]
Everybody is clothed and that is always a good sign. Soren lifted his sweater, revealing that he was merely wearing rather short shorts underneath. "Yes, don't worry, I'm not usually in the habit of walking around in unsuitable dress, unlike you." He said playfully, hopping up on the counter.

Xan said:
Everybody is clothed and that is always a good sign. Soren lifted his sweater, revealing that he was merely wearing rather short shorts underneath. "Yes, don't worry, I'm not usually in the habit of walking around in unsuitable dress, unlike you." He said playfully, hopping up on the counter.
After laying the strips of bacon on the pan, he turned to Soren, scratching at his stubble. "What do you want to do today? We could go for a walk, explore the library, watch a movie, or maybe we could just spend the day in bed. It's all up to you." Crowley flipped the bacon in the pan before taking a sip of his tea. "You know, we could even go into town. Maybe even get some toffee."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After laying the strips of bacon on the pan, he turned to Soren, scratching at his stubble. "What do you want to do today? We could go for a walk, explore the library, watch a movie, or maybe we could just spend the day in bed. It's all up to you." Crowley flipped the bacon in the pan before taking a sip of his tea. "You know, we could even go into town. Maybe even get some toffee."

[/QUOTE]
"All up to me?" Soren said humorously before also taking a sip of Crowley's tea. "I'm perhaps the worst at making decisions and you leave it all up to me." At this predicament, the vampire seems to consider the options he has been given. "I kind of want to go out now that you mention it." He said after a moment. "How did you know I like toffee? Well- the texture, since I can't technically taste it."

Xan said:
"All up to me?" Soren said humorously before also taking a sip of Crowley's tea. "I'm perhaps the worst at making decisions and you leave it all up to me." At this predicament, the vampire seems to consider the options he has been given. "I kind of want to go out now that you mention it." He said after a moment. "How did you know I like toffee? Well- the texture, since I can't technically taste it."
(HOLY FUCK. Check this shit out.

Blood Rose At Midnight.

BRAM.

Bram Stoker.

The Author of Dracula.

FUCKING GENIUS!)

"I'm English. Toffee is one of the only foods that we make that doesn't taste like shit." Crowley said as he gave Soren a kiss, before turning off the stove and wolfing down the pieces of bacon. "You'll have to put on some appropriate clothes. And then I might help you put on some sunscreen."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](HOLY FUCK. Check this shit out.
Blood Rose At Midnight.

BRAM.

Bram Stoker.

The Author of Dracula.

FUCKING GENIUS!)

"I'm English. Toffee is one of the only foods that we make that doesn't taste like shit." Crowley said as he gave Soren a kiss, before turning off the stove and wolfing down the pieces of bacon. "You'll have to put on some appropriate clothes. And then I might help you put on some sunscreen."

[/QUOTE]
"I'll take your word for that," Soren replied, patting the man's face. And as he watched Crowley eat (still very much aware of the pasta in the fridge, which he honestly thought the demon should have eaten first) he looked at his clothes.

"What I'm wearing isn't inappropriate, is it?" The vampire said, raising an eyebrow.

Xan said:
"I'll take your word for that," Soren replied, patting the man's face. And as he watched Crowley eat (still very much aware of the pasta in the fridge, which he honestly thought the demon should have eaten first) he looked at his clothes.
"What I'm wearing isn't inappropriate, is it?" The vampire said, raising an eyebrow.
"Well, if it gave the impression of you being nude underneath that sweater, I'm pretty sure that it will give the same impression to others." Crowley picked up the vampire and started to march back to his room. "Not that I would mind if you were. But I feel that we should keep that behavior in the bedroom." The demon said, before planting a kiss on his lips.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Well, if it gave the impression of you being nude underneath that sweater, I'm pretty sure that it will give the same impression to others." Crowley picked up the vampire and started to march back to his room. "Not that I would mind if you were. But I feel that we should keep that behavior in the bedroom." The demon said, before planting a kiss on his lips.

[/QUOTE]
"It's not my fault you couldn't look hard enough to see that I'm wearing pants!" Soren exclaimed, but ultimately relented, making a sour face when Crowley picked him up. It wasn't to say he was unhappy or anything, just more along the lines of still being moody from waking up. "You sound awfully chaste for a demon." The vampire remarked with humor once back in the confines of the other's room. His clothing seemed to be slowly migrating into Crowley's room so it wasn't hard to find better pants and put them on.

Xan said:
"It's not my fault you couldn't look hard enough to see that I'm wearing pants!" Soren exclaimed, but ultimately relented, making a sour face when Crowley picked him up. It wasn't to say he was unhappy or anything, just more along the lines of still being moody from waking up. "You sound awfully chaste for a demon." The vampire remarked with humor once back in the confines of the other's room. His clothing seemed to be slowly migrating into Crowley's room so it wasn't hard to find better pants and put them on.
"Chaste? I am only saying that for your sake, my dear." Crowley said with a devilish smile, before he slipped the vampire out of his sweater and threw it behind him. "If it was up to me, well...... Let's just say that it is not up to me." Crowley leaned in and gave Soren another kiss.

Soren crossed his arms over his chest, a bit self-conscious about all of his skinny, paleness during the day. "Perhaps it's a good thing it's not up to you," he suggested, searching around for another shirt or sweater of his that would probably go with his pants.

Xan said:
Soren crossed his arms over his chest, a bit self-conscious about all of his skinny, paleness during the day. "Perhaps it's a good thing it's not up to you," he suggested, searching around for another shirt or sweater of his that would probably go with his pants.
After a minute of thinking, Crowley sat down next to Soren and let out a sigh. "Would you like to move in with me?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After a minute of thinking, Crowley sat down next to Soren and let out a sigh. "Would you like to move in with me?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, if you're willing to spend extended time with a narcoleptic vampire," he replied, slipping a shirt over his head.

Xan said:
"Yes, if you're willing to spend extended time with a narcoleptic vampire," he replied, slipping a shirt over his head.
"I wouldn't want anything more." Crowley said with a smile, as he gave the vampire a hug. "Would you mind if I ask you a question?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I wouldn't want anything more." Crowley said with a smile, as he gave the vampire a hug. "Would you mind if I ask you a question?"

[/QUOTE]
"Depends on what question it is," Soren said, eyeing Crowley suspiciously.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Why are you attracted to me, Soren?"

[/QUOTE]
Soren looked at Crowley critically for a few moments. "I'm attracted to you because you remind me that I can still have fun, even if I'm stuck in this god forsaken house away from my family," he admitted. "You have a nice personality, better than mine anyways, and you're never dull. What isn't there to be attracted to?"

Xan said:
Soren looked at Crowley critically for a few moments. "I'm attracted to you because you remind me that I can still have fun, even if I'm stuck in this god forsaken house away from my family," he admitted. "You have a nice personality, better than mine anyways, and you're never dull. What isn't there to be attracted to?"
Crowley sighed and looked over at his boyfriend. "Thank you. Believe it or not, those are some of the nicest things anyone has said to me in a long time."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley sighed and looked over at his boyfriend. "Thank you. Believe it or not, those are some of the nicest things anyone has said to me in a long time."

[/QUOTE]
"No problem. Though, I'm hesitant to know how long." Soren said, standing up, and behold, he's fully dressed.

Xan said:
"No problem. Though, I'm hesitant to know how long." Soren said, standing up, and behold, he's fully dressed.
"Two thousand years." Crowley said, as he stood up and put on his jacket. "It has been two thousand years."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Two thousand years." Crowley said, as he stood up and put on his jacket. "It has been two thousand years."

[/QUOTE]
Soren just frowned and wrapped his arms around Crowley. "That's a long time," he commented, "but I'm here now! I can compliment you relatively frequented."

Xan said:
Soren just frowned and wrapped his arms around Crowley. "That's a long time," he commented, "but I'm here now! I can compliment you relatively frequented."
The demon smiled and gave the vampire a kiss, before handing him his umbrella. "Would you like to join me on this walk to the village, Mr. Nystrom?" Crowley said as he held onto Soren's hand.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]The demon smiled and gave the vampire a kiss, before handing him his umbrella. "Would you like to join me on this walk to the village, Mr. Nystrom?" Crowley said as he held onto Soren's hand.

[/QUOTE]
He had been wondering where his umbrella went. "I would," he said, lacing his fingers with Crowley's, and tucking his umbrella under his arm.

Xan said:
He had been wondering where his umbrella went. "I would," he said, lacing his fingers with Crowley's, and tucking his umbrella under his arm.
"Well, let us be off." Crowley said with a smile. He walked with Soren out into the living room, before walking out of the door and down the road towards the village. "How many weird looks do you think we are going to get? It is not every day that you see a gay couple like us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back