• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Well, let us be off." Crowley said with a smile. He walked with Soren out into the living room, before walking out of the door and down the road towards the village. "How many weird looks do you think we are going to get? It is not every day that you see a gay couple like us."

[/QUOTE]
"Depends how young I look like now. If I leave my hair down and try to look particularly nice, I might be able to pass as your daughter." The male joked, letting his umbrella out as soon as he was outside, careful not to let the corner of it hit Crowley in the face since Soren is, after all, 5'5.

(I have the opposite problems as Soren, as I'm always accidentally getting hit in the face by my particularly short girlfriend's umbrella. So this is a problem that is very dear to me.)

Xan said:
"Depends how young I look like now. If I leave my hair down and try to look particularly nice, I might be able to pass as your daughter." The male joked, letting his umbrella out as soon as he was outside, careful not to let the corner of it hit Crowley in the face since Soren is, after all, 5'5.
(I have the opposite problems as Soren, as I'm always accidentally getting hit in the face by my particularly short girlfriend's umbrella. So this is a problem that is very dear to me.)
"I think it might be a wee bit awkward if I were to be seen kissing my daughter as so." Crowley said, before he stopped in the middle of the driveway and passionately kissed him for a couple if seconds before breaking the kiss and continuing to walk down the road. "I mean, you look like you are only nineteen. And I look like I am in my mid twenties, so maybe they might just think that you are my girlfriend. And you kinda are. Besides the fact that you have a dick and all."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I think it might be a wee bit awkward if I were to be seen kissing my daughter as so." Crowley said, before he stopped in the middle of the driveway and passionately kissed him for a couple if seconds before breaking the kiss and continuing to walk down the road. "I mean, you look like you are only nineteen. And I look like I am in my mid twenties, so maybe they might just think that you are my girlfriend. And you kinda are. Besides the fact that you have a dick and all."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, only a little," the male joked, gently kicking rocks down the road as they went. "Do I look 19? I don't really have a point of reference anymore for how old I'm supposed to be," Soren, twirled his umbrellas as he walked, feeling a bit odd that he actually enjoyed all the attention Crowley gave him. "I'm 'kinda' your girlfriend? I'm afraid I'd be liable to be less alive if that was the case." He muttered, squeezing the man's hand.

Xan said:
"Oh, only a little," the male joked, gently kicking rocks down the road as they went. "Do I look 19? I don't really have a point of reference anymore for how old I'm supposed to be," Soren, twirled his umbrellas as he walked, feeling a bit odd that he actually enjoyed all the attention Crowley gave him. "I'm 'kinda' your girlfriend? I'm afraid I'd be liable to be less alive if that was the case." He muttered, squeezing the man's hand.
"So, what do you want to do when we get there?" Crowley asked, not hearing the last statement. "I was thinking that we could head to the candy store first, then we could go out to the pub and get ourselves a couple of drinks, and after that, we'll head home and see where the night takes us."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"So, what do you want to do when we get there?" Crowley asked, not hearing the last statement. "I was thinking that we could head to the candy store first, then we could go out to the pub and get ourselves a couple of drinks, and after that, we'll head home and see where the night takes us."

[/QUOTE]
"Always interested in a candy store." Soren said, bumping against Crowley's side. "That all sounds good. I, too, am interested in where the night might take us," the vampire said with a sort of cocky smile.

FireMaiden said:
(Okay, goodnight!)
Val giggled, "Lord of the Ring is a human series. I have it in the library, and after we get some rest, I'll show it to you ok?" She said with a smile, before taking him up to her room. He didn't have an official room, and until a door unlocked, he would just share with her. She laid him down on the bed, and laid down on the other side before falling alseep.
(@KaalysBR)

Xan said:
"Always interested in a candy store." Soren said, bumping against Crowley's side. "That all sounds good. I, too, am interested in where the night might take us," the vampire said with a sort of cocky smile.
After a couple more minutes of walking, the couple made it to the strip of small businesses that the village optimistically called 'downtown.' Crowley, who has never been here, was a little giddy at the sight of the quaint little town. "Hey, is there any type of solid food that you can actually taste, and actually like? Because I was wondering if you would like to actually have some dinner with me. This is a special occasion, after all."

MackinacIslandDowntown.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After a couple more minutes of walking, the couple made it to the strip of small businesses that the village optimistically called 'downtown.' Crowley, who has never been here, was a little giddy at the sight of the quaint little town. "Hey, is there any type of solid food that you can actually taste, and actually like? Because I was wondering if you would like to actually have some dinner with me. This is a special occasion, after all."

[/QUOTE]
Soren, who had really never left the mansion since arriving, merely looked nervous. "Not really. There's not much of anything that even really has a taste. I usually just eat things for their texture, if they don't make me sick in large quantities." The vampire explained, fully aware that this was an awful a lot requirements for just eating.

"I'm pretty good at pretending to eat though."

Xan said:
Soren, who had really never left the mansion since arriving, merely looked nervous. "Not really. There's not much of anything that even really has a taste. I usually just eat things for their texture, if they don't make me sick in large quantities." The vampire explained, fully aware that this was an awful a lot requirements for just eating.
"I'm pretty good at pretending to eat though."
"Okay." Crowley said, as they neared the candy store. "Maybe another time, then. Right now, it's time for us to get some sweets!" The demon tugged at Soren's arm, almost dragging him into the store. "Maybe they have Ritter bars!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Okay." Crowley said, as they neared the candy store. "Maybe another time, then. Right now, it's time for us to get some sweets!" The demon tugged at Soren's arm, almost dragging him into the store. "Maybe they have Ritter bars!"

[/QUOTE]
Soren staggered after the man, a bit startled at his enthusiasm. "They're a candy store, of course they have chocolate." Was his response after he mentally verified exactly what "Ritter bars" were. It was sort of endearing, being drug into in a candy store by a grown man.

Xan said:
Soren staggered after the man, a bit startled at his enthusiasm. "They're a candy store, of course they have chocolate." Was his response after he mentally verified exactly what "Ritter bars" were. It was sort of endearing, being drug into in a candy store by a grown man.
"Here's fifty dollars. Have fun." Crowley said, as he split off from their little two man group, and hurried excitedly to where the foreign candies were. Ritter bars were his favorite candy ever. Not only were they mad by one of the best chocolate producing countries (Deutschland/Germany), but they came in so many varieties. His favorite was the original 'butter biscuit' bar, but all of the others were great too. After dumping at least twenty into a brown paper bag, Crowley walked up to the cash register, and gave the clerk a $100 bill. "Keep the change."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Here's fifty dollars. Have fun." Crowley said, as he split off from their little two man group, and hurried excitedly to where the foreign candies were. Ritter bars were his favorite candy ever. Not only were they mad by one of the best chocolate producing countries (Deutschland/Germany), but they came in so many varieties. His favorite was the original 'butter biscuit' bar, but all of the others were great too. After dumping at least twenty into a brown paper bag, Crowley walked up to the cash register, and gave the clerk a $100 bill. "Keep the change."

[/QUOTE]
Of course, Soren had no use for $50 in a candy shop, but he could certainly buy things he wanted to make Crowley eat (and things he could eat, though would most likely not swallow). The vampire browsed the aisles until he found some familiar candies, buying a box of salted licorice, a small bag of sur skumfisk (though to Crowley they probably looked a bit like Swedish fish), and some gummy octopi he didn't remember the name of. When finished, he reunited with the demon, looking more than self-satisfied.

Xan said:
Of course, Soren had no use for $50 in a candy shop, but he could certainly buy things he wanted to make Crowley eat (and things he could eat, though would most likely not swallow). The vampire browsed the aisles until he found some familiar candies, buying a box of salted licorice, a small bag of sur skumfisk (though to Crowley they probably looked a bit like Swedish fish), and some gummy octopi he didn't remember the name of. When finished, he reunited with the demon, looking more than self-satisfied.
"Are you all finished, my dear?" Crowley said as he payed for his candy. "Off to the pub!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Are you all finished, my dear?" Crowley said as he payed for his candy. "Off to the pub!"

[/QUOTE]
"Mhm," Soren replied, grabbing Crowley's hand as they went out from the store. He let his boyfriend lead the way, not being too good with people and crowds himself, and seemed to shrink against Crowley's side whenever they neared a group of people.

Xan said:
"Mhm," Soren replied, grabbing Crowley's hand as they went out from the store. He let his boyfriend lead the way, not being too good with people and crowds himself, and seemed to shrink against Crowley's side whenever they neared a group of people.
As Crowley happily pulled Soren through the crowd of people towards the pub, he felt really, truly happy. As they entered the bar, Crowley flashed the hostess a smile, and held up two fingers. "A booth for two, please." The hostess, on the other hand, was not as friendly. "Yeah, sure. Just siddown, kay?"

Crowley simply gave her a smile, and sat down in a booth that was close to the stage.

(The song that the band is playing.)

[media]

[/media]

Lucian's breath was ragged in the morning as he slept by Val's side. The wound in his chest had turned dark,black veins pumping out of it like it was infected by darkness.

He woke up with difficulty,pulling himself out of the bed and falling to the ground. He needed fresh blood or the wound would keep developing.

"Val...I think...I need to hunt."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian's breath was ragged in the morning as he slept by Val's side. The wound in his chest had turned dark,black veins pumping out of it like it was infected by darkness.
He woke up with difficulty,pulling himself out of the bed and falling to the ground. He needed fresh blood or the wound would keep developing.

"Val...I think...I need to hunt."

Val sat up and looked around groggily. Her eyes were half open, her hair was frizzy and tangled, and there was a small trail of drool down her chin. "Hmm?" She asked, "Where you go?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]As Crowley happily pulled Soren through the crowd of people towards the pub, he felt really, truly happy. As they entered the bar, Crowley flashed the hostess a smile, and held up two fingers. "A booth for two, please." The hostess, on the other hand, was not as friendly. "Yeah, sure. Just siddown, kay?"
Crowley simply gave her a smile, and sat down in a booth that was close to the stage.

(The song that the band is playing.)

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Crowley seemed wholly in his element while Soren seemed completely out of place, the male clinging to the other's sleeve as they sat down. He could reasonably say he had never had a reason to have spent a "night out", so going out the a bar was actually quite a novel thing to him.

As they sat down at the booth, Soren picked the same side as Crowley, so he could lean against the other's side and enjoy the band onstage without having to constantly swivel his head around.

Artemis finishes drinking the blood off her prey, the man had put up a decent fight as can be shown by the swelling on her left cheek, she enjoyed a challenge, it was just boring when they gave up. She drops the drained husk and licks the blood from her lips. She leaves the husk in an alleyway and begins making her way through town.

Xan said:
Crowley seemed wholly in his element while Soren seemed completely out of place, the male clinging to the other's sleeve as they sat down. He could reasonably say he had never had a reason to have spent a "night out", so going out the a bar was actually quite a novel thing to him.
As they sat down at the booth, Soren picked the same side as Crowley, so he could lean against the other's side and enjoy the band onstage without having to constantly swivel his head around.
"What do you want to drink, baby?" The demon said,as he rubbed his partner's shoulder. "I don't know about you, but I was thinking about getting a little drunk with you." Crowley leaned over and gave the vampire a kiss, before flagging down a waiter.

Artemis walks into her family's old manor and removes her clothing and throws them on the floor. She removes her underwear and showers. After showering she wraps herself in a thin negligee, she picks up a book, sits on a window sill and begins reading

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"What do you want to drink, baby?" The demon said,as he rubbed his partner's shoulder. "I don't know about you, but I was thinking about getting a little drunk with you." Crowley leaned over and gave the vampire a kiss, before flagging down a waiter.

[/QUOTE]
"I think I'll have a White Russian" Soren said to the waiter that appeared, quietly chuckling at Crowley's idea, and leaning his head against the man's shoulder. Though, usually, the vampire would expect that nothing good would come from getting purposely drunk, he had to admit there was very little in his life that could go wrong at the moment. "Sounds like a plan to me."

Jacques walked down the sidewalk, bag over his shoulder, and breathing in the night air. He didn't really need air, what with being dead, but it was still nice. He was wearing a simple T-shirt and a simple pair of jeans. As he would walk down the street, he would examine every person he passed, like a hunter picking its prey. He finally setteled on a young woman, barely an adult. 25 at the oldest. The younglings always tasted the best to him. As he followed the young woman, she would walk into a small bar. Jacques followed her inside. Once he entered, he stood at the entrance, looking around the bar.

Xan said:
"I think I'll have a White Russian" Soren said to the waiter that appeared, quietly chuckling at Crowley's idea, and leaning his head against the man's shoulder. Though, usually, the vampire would expect that nothing good would come from getting purposely drunk, he had to admit there was very little in his life that could go wrong at the moment. "Sounds like a plan to me."
Crowley smiled. "And I would like a pint of beer, please."

"What kind?"

"Surprise me." The demon said as he gave a smile that made the man twitch. He looked down at Soren and rubbed gave him a short hug. "Actually, could you do me a favor and give the band another round too? I'll pay for it."

"Uhh, okay then." The waiter said, a little taken back by the man's attitude. That sort of kindness in bars like that one was rare.

"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley smiled. "And I would like a pint of beer, please."
"What kind?"

"Surprise me." The demon said as he gave a smile that made the man twitch. He looked down at Soren and rubbed gave him a short hug. "Actually, could you do me a favor and give the band another round too? I'll pay for it."

"Uhh, okay then." The waiter said, a little taken back by the man's attitude. That sort of kindness in bars like that one was rare.

[/QUOTE]
"You seem like you're in a good mood," the vampire commented, resting his hand on Crowley's knee. "I wouldn't have pegged you as someone who liked bars," he added after a moment, eyes trained on the ever moving crowd. "But then again, I wouldn't peg you to like my type either."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back