• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"First time here, actually." Crowley said with a smile, as he threw a knife at a man coming behind Artemis, hitting him directly in the shoulder. "Alistair Crowley." The demon pointed over at his boyfriend. "That is Soren."

[/QUOTE]
Xan said:
"I didn't know your first name was Alistair." The vampire exclaimed, looking genuinely surprised. "I thought it was just Crowley." He said sheepishly, scratching his head. "I'm Soren Nyström, nice to meet you, I suppose." When he actually pronounces his name right, he sounds shockingly Swedish.
Artemis smiles as she punches a man in the chest, breaking his sternum "name's Artemis Rose, can we talk after we settle this little fight?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I think that it is kinda funny how you took 'could you please tone it down' as me whining and trying to start a fight. Trust me, I have much better things to do than argue with someone who I don't know and probably never will on the internet. So, I'm just hoping that you and I could just settle this right here, right now. If you want to spark up some drama, so be it. But I just want to do some RP-ing.)

[/QUOTE]
(Then Rp. I don't care.)

"Good morning" Lucian said gently,ignoring the pain in his chest. He leaned forward and kissed the top of Val's head. "Do you want to come with me hunting? I think I might fall down if I go by myself."

He gestured towards the growing black wound in his chest with some displacement.

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
"Good morning" Lucian said gently,ignoring the pain in his chest. He leaned forward and kissed the top of Val's head. "Do you want to come with me hunting? I think I might fall down if I go by myself."
He gestured towards the growing black wound in his chest with some displacement.

@FireMaiden
Val yawned and nodded, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands. "Alright, what are you in the mood for?" She asked, getting off the bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucian considered the question for a moment,stopping and looking at the ground.

"I really like that bubbly thing that humans drink that is full of sugar and will probably destroy their liver. But I think I need blood. We could go find a pack of deer."

@FireMaiden

@Xan

"I think that maybe we should leave right about now." Crowley said as he grabbed onto Soren's hand and stepping over the unconscious body of a patron. "The cops will be here soon, and the fight is going to continue no matter what. Let's go, my dear."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian considered the question for a moment,stopping and looking at the ground.

"I really like that bubbly thing that humans drink that is full of sugar and will probably destroy their liver. But I think I need blood. We could go find a pack of deer."

@FireMaiden
"Soda, that bubbly drink is called soda," Val said with a smile, "Alright, let me change and we can go." She said as she walked into her closet. A few minutes later she walked out in a pair of ripped skinny jeans, gray converse, and black tank-top, and an open red flannel. "Alright, come on."

Safety Hammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34336-xan/ said:
@Xan[/URL]
"I think that maybe we should leave right about now." Crowley said as he grabbed onto Soren's hand and stepping over the unconscious body of a patron. "The cops will be here soon, and the fight is going to continue no matter what. Let's go, my dear."
Artemis follows the couple, slamming a man's head into the floor with her foot before she leaves. She walks outside and smells the air before looking at the couple "so, you two troublemakers, what was that all about?"

Lucian didn't change from the jeans he was wearing,pulling a grey sweater over his chest that adjusted to his toned muscles. Stretching for a moment,he run a hand over his dark hair.

He walked outside of the room,gesturing for Val to come along with him as he held onto her hand tightly.

"Let's do this."

@FireMaiden

Safety Hammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34336-xan/ said:
@Xan[/URL]
"Mhm," Soren hummed, rubbing the blood on his palms off on his pants before letting his hand be grabbed and exiting the bar. "Didn't really get nearly as drunk as I would have liked," he groaned. There was a woman following them and he looked back at her. "I don't know what that was about," he admitted. "Just bad luck, I suppose."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian didn't change from the jeans he was wearing,pulling a grey sweater over his chest that adjusted to his toned muscles. Stretching for a moment,he run a hand over his dark hair.
He walked outside of the room,gesturing for Val to come along with him as he held onto her hand tightly.

"Let's do this."

@FireMaiden
"Yep, let's go," Val said, closing the bedroom door behind her. She was still getting use to Lucian being nice. "Let's hope we find some soon."

Xan said:
"Mhm," Soren hummed, rubbing the blood on his palms off on his pants before letting his hand be grabbed and exiting the bar. "Didn't really get nearly as drunk as I would have liked," he groaned. There was a woman following them and he looked back at her. "I don't know what that was about," he admitted. "Just bad luck, I suppose."
"Bad luck mixed with alcohol, rednecks and homophobia" Artemis laughs, her cheek almost healed already

Lucian walked outside and through the door,taking a moment to breath in the outside weather as the cold gripped onto his clothes. He smiled and pulled Val to his arms,running through the forest with a happy laugh.

He soon caught the scent of an animal pack and stopped on his tracks,placing Val on the ground gently. He allowed his instincts to take over as his eyes went dark.

(
@FireMaiden what do you mean? Lucian is always nice xD )

KaalysBR said:
Lucian walked outside and through the door,taking a moment to breath in the outside weather as the cold gripped onto his clothes. He smiled and pulled Val to his arms,running through the forest with a happy laugh.
He soon caught the scent of an animal pack and stopped on his tracks,placing Val on the ground gently. He allowed his instincts to take over as his eyes went dark.

(
@FireMaiden what do you mean? Lucian is always nice xD )
(I don't really know what I meant)

Val was taken by surprise when Lucian picked her up, but hey, pleasant surprises are the best surprises. She caught the sent of the animal pack too, along with humans and gunpowder. "Wait, Lucian there's humans. At least two." As she said that, the sound of a gunshot rang close by, "We can get them."

Lucian took a worried glance at Val,feeling the scent of the humans get closer to them.

"You mean...killing them? I..."

Another gunshot and he growled lightly,walking towards the sound.

@FireMaiden

Jacques would change his mind, and head toward the opposite side of the town, far from the bar. He would land on a rooftop, and climb down the building. Inside one of the apartments, he saw a couple. He cut through the lock with his claw, and opened the window. The woman would stir, but fall back to sleep. Jacques crouched, and leapt atop them. He quickly killed them both, and ate them. After a short period, he would exit the way he came in, leaving a bloodsoaked room and bones behind.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian took a worried glance at Val,feeling the scent of the humans get closer to them.
"You mean...killing them? I..."

Another gunshot and he growled lightly,walking towards the sound.

@FireMaiden
"Well, yeah. For one, it's not hunting season, and two, human blood is better than animal blood. Even more so if your injuryed like that." She pointed to his chest.

[QUOTE="Katie Jensen]"Bad luck mixed with alcohol, rednecks and homophobia" Artemis laughs, her cheek almost healed already

[/QUOTE]
"Exactly." Crowley said with a smile. "I couldn't have said it better myself."

Xan said:
"So, I'm thinking that we head back to our room, and have a few more drinks before going to bed." Crowley whispered to his boyfriend. "What do you think?"

Lucian looked guilty just from thinking of the idea of killing humans,but he nodded hesitantly.

"All right then."

He walked towards the popping sounds of bullets,wandering the humans were hunting or fighting with one another. He soon had his answer as he found four humans firing at each other and screaming curses. He had no idea what had caused the fight,and it didn't matter.

As soon as the smell of blood hit his nose,Lucian's mind turned off. His body was launched forward with blinding speed,and he grabbed the head of one of the men and smashed it against the rock he had been covering in. Using his left hand,he grabbed the second man and went straight for his neck,biting deeply.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Exactly." Crowley said with a smile. "I couldn't have said it better myself."
"So, I'm thinking that we head back to our room, and have a few more drinks before going to bed." Crowley whispered to his boyfriend. "What do you think?"

[/QUOTE]
Artemis shakes her head and begins walking away "by the way, you guys owe me a mortal...Your little bar fight ruined my hunt"

KaalysBR said:
Lucian looked guilty just from thinking of the idea of killing humans,but he nodded hesitantly.
"All right then."

He walked towards the popping sounds of bullets,wandering the humans were hunting or fighting with one another. He soon had his answer as he found four humans firing at each other and screaming curses. He had no idea what had caused the fight,and it didn't matter.

As soon as the smell of blood hit his nose,Lucian's mind turned off. His body was launched forward with blinding speed,and he grabbed the head of one of the men and smashed it against the rock he had been covering in. Using his left hand,he grabbed the second man and went straight for his neck,biting deeply.

The other man screamed loudly and shot at Lucian before Val seemingly appered before him, and ripped the gun from his hands. He tried to push her away and run, but she caught him and with a quick movement she snapped his arm causing him to scream again. "Come on, be nice. I don't like playing with my food," She said with a weird smile, before pulling him close and sinking her teeth into his neck. After a few minutes he went limp.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Exactly." Crowley said with a smile. "I couldn't have said it better myself."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Katie Jensen]Artemis shakes her head and begins walking away "by the way, you guys owe me a mortal...Your little bar fight ruined my hunt"

[/QUOTE]
Soren looked at the woman in disdain. "No it didn't. You could have used the fight as a diversion to take any one of those mortals. If anything, it gave you an opportunity," the vampire shook his head with a sigh. "I think that's a wonderful idea, let's go."

Xan said:
Soren looked at the woman in disdain. "No it didn't. You could have used the fight as a diversion to take any one of those mortals. If anything, it gave you an opportunity," the vampire shook his head with a sigh. "I think that's a wonderful idea, let's go."
Artemis shakes her head, not many vampires recognised her status as Marchioness anymore which meant she was treated like a half-blood vampire "There was a good looking female in that bar, she was with her boyfriend. I wanted their blood, not the blood of some incestuous hick"

Jacques would finally land near the ancient mansion. He would reek of blood and death to any vampire nearby, but he also had an offputting scent that would seemingly raise a vampires hackles

Xan said:
Crowley smiled happily, before slinging his coat over his shoulder and whistling a merry tune...

After a couple of minutes, they were home. "Well, that night went not as expected." Crowley said, in an embarrassed tone. "I was really hoping that our little 'date night' would have went a little smoother."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back