• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Xan said:
He groaned again, and rolled over on top of Crowley, going limp. "Yeah, but only if you carry me." He murmured, as groggy as he usually is when first waking up. There has probably never been a vampire that sleeps so much. "Scratch that tea, I want coffee, please." The vampire said after a moment's contemplation.
Crowley was put in an awkward situation. Not only was he only in his underwear, but Soren, who was on top of the demon, was also half naked. AND in his bed. He soon fully remembered what happened last night. "We had sex, didn't we?" Crowley asked as he looked at the vampire.

Little did Soren know, but Crowley had been drinking a little last night, and it caused him to some pretty ballsy things, like confess his love. Not that it wasn't genuine (because it was), but because Crowley was still a bit timid on telling him, due to what happened last time he confessed his love to someone. Luckily, the rule only applied to women because they have the ability to have children. But none the less, Crowley was a bit shocked to find out that he had so soon.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley was put in an awkward situation. Not only was he only in his underwear, but Soren, who was on top of the demon, was also half naked. AND in his bed. He soon fully remembered what happened last night. "We had sex, didn't we?" Crowley asked as he looked at the vampire.
Little did Soren know, but Crowley had been drinking a little last night, and it caused him to some pretty ballsy things, like confess his love. Not that it wasn't genuine (because it was), but because Crowley was still a bit timid on telling him, due to what happened last time he confessed his love to someone. Luckily, the rule only applied to women because they have the ability to have children. But none the less, Crowley was a bit shocked to find out that he had so soon.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes. Did you forget?" Soren asked, looking very suspicious, sitting up. "Do you regret it?" That was naturally the next question he asked, sounding very close to genuine anger, or as close as someone who had just woken up could. He actually looked a bit tearful as well, after a few moments.

Xan said:
"Yes. Did you forget?" Soren asked, looking very suspicious, sitting up. "Do you regret it?" That was naturally the next question he asked, sounding very close to genuine anger, or as close as someone who had just woken up could. He actually looked a bit tearful as well, after a few moments.
"No! Of course not!" Crowley said as he gave his boyfriend a kiss before pulling him in for a hug. "Honestly, I never thought I would get that far with you."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"No! Of course not!" Crowley said as he gave his boyfriend a kiss before pulling him in for a hug. "Honestly, I never thought I would get that far with you."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not a prude or anything." Soren said, scrubbing at his eyes and hugging Crowley back. "I just don't fuck with people I don't think will stick around." The vampire made a bit of a sour face.

Xan said:
"I'm not a prude or anything." Soren said, scrubbing at his eyes and hugging Crowley back. "I just don't fuck with people I don't think will stick around." The vampire made a bit of a sour face.
Crowley sighed and tilted his head to the side. "C'mon. I know you want to. Just bite down and get it over with, okay?" Crowley didn't want to admit it, but there was something sorta sensual, and dare he say it, enjoyable, about having your partner biting your neck. It seemed like one of those things restricted to the bedroom. "I guess that means we have to tell everyone that we are together now, huh?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley sighed and tilted his head to the side. "C'mon. I know you want to. Just bite down and get it over with, okay?" Crowley didn't want to admit it, but there was something sorta sensual, and dare he say it, enjoyable, about having your partner biting your neck. It seemed like one of those things restricted to the bedroom. "I guess that means we have to tell everyone that we are together now, huh?"

[/QUOTE]
"Honestly, I think they already know," he mumbled, burying his face in Crowley's neck. "There's not a lot of people around here without advanced hearing."

And though Soren honestly didn't have to feed so frequently, he got the feeling Crowley was offering because he liked it, not because it was necessary. The vampire but down, just as gently as he usually was, effectively going quiet while he fed.

Xan said:
"Honestly, I think they already know," he mumbled, burying his face in Crowley's neck. "There's not a lot of people around here without advanced hearing."
And though Soren honestly didn't have to feed so frequently, he got the feeling Crowley was offering because he liked it, not because it was necessary. The vampire but down, just as gently as he usually was, effectively going quiet while he fed.
The reason why Crowley keeps feeding Soren, is he knows that's one of the only ways to keep him awake. And an awake Soren equals a happy Crowley. Crowley winced as the vampire's teeth punctured his neck, and leaned back. "Woah, hey hey hey hey. Slow down there, okay? I'm just doing this because it keeps you awake."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]The reason why Crowley keeps feeding Soren, is he knows that's one of the only ways to keep him awake. And an awake Soren equals a happy Crowley. Crowley winced as the vampire's teeth punctured his neck, and leaned back. "Woah, hey hey hey hey. Slow down there, okay? I'm just doing this because it keeps you awake."

[/QUOTE]
(You know I'm watching Supernatural rn, and I'm starting to see similarities)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Never seen it.)

[/QUOTE]
(There's a demon named Crowley who had a son and some other stuff I've noticed. Either your psychic, or this is completely unrelated and you got the name from a cultist dude. I'm just gonna go with psychic)

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
(There's a demon named Crowley who had a son and some other stuff I've noticed. Either your psychic, or this is completely unrelated and you got the name from a cultist dude)
(Mine is based off of A.J. Crowley, a demon from the book Good Omens. It's by one of my favorite authors ever, Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Mine is based off of A.J. Crowley, a demon from the book Good Omens. It's by one of my favorite authors ever, Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm still going with psychic)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](OH SHIT! THAT GUY IS PLAYED BY MARK SHEPPARD! DUUUUUUDE! HE WAS IN DOCTOR WHO!)

[/QUOTE]
(I KNEW THAT! HIS HUMAN NAME WAS FERGUS)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I saw a video of the whole "Best of Crowley" verity. I can see how you would get confused.)

[/QUOTE]
(Plus I've never read Good Omens)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Mine is based off of A.J. Crowley, a demon from the book Good Omens. It's by one of my favorite authors ever, Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.)

[/QUOTE]
(Meanwhile Soren is based off of this narcoleptic Swedish kid I used to know,)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]The reason why Crowley keeps feeding Soren, is he knows that's one of the only ways to keep him awake. And an awake Soren equals a happy Crowley. Crowley winced as the vampire's teeth punctured his neck, and leaned back. "Woah, hey hey hey hey. Slow down there, okay? I'm just doing this because it keeps you awake."

[/QUOTE]
Soren rolled his eyes, gently rolling his tongue over the punctures. "I am going slow, you're just sensitive." The vampire argued, tapping his nails against the man's chest. "Coffee sort of keeps me awake, so you could try that," the male also suggested, though the effect was often more like a small sugar rush and less of a long-lasting solution.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](And my character's name is pronounced like the bird.)

[/QUOTE]
(Soar-ren and Crow-Ley?? Are you serious)

Xan said:
Soren rolled his eyes, gently rolling his tongue over the punctures. "I am going slow, you're just sensitive." The vampire argued, tapping his nails against the man's chest. "Coffee sort of keeps me awake, so you could try that," the male also suggested, though the effect was often more like a small sugar rush and less of a long-lasting solution.
Crowley shivered as Soren licked at the wound he had made, and gave Soren a kiss. "Well, if you are going to do that, you might as well just ask for a kiss."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley shivered as Soren licked at the wound he had made, and gave Soren a kiss. "Well, if you are going to do that, you might as well just ask for a kiss."

[/QUOTE]
"We're never going to make it out of bed at this rate," the male said with a small smile and a shake of his head, sliding off Crowley and onto the floor, trying to find his pants and/or shirt. Once reasonably clothed (he had managed to find his sweater), he started pulling the covers off of the man. "Up, up. Let's make something to drink."

Xan said:
"We're never going to make it out of bed at this rate," the male said with a small smile and a shake of his head, sliding off Crowley and onto the floor, trying to find his pants and/or shirt. Once reasonably clothed (he had managed to find his sweater), he started pulling the covers off of the man. "Up, up. Let's make something to drink."
"And that's a bad thing?" Crowley said with a smile, as he pulled on his pants. "Because I don't remember you complaining last night." After buttoning up his shirt and slipping on his tie. "I love you."

Soren looked at Crowley, lovingly but also with a small amount of contempt. "You also didn't recall last night happening at all, at first!" The vampire said, standing on his tiptoes to tie Crowley's tie for him. "I love you too- you frightened me, you know!"

Xan said:
Soren looked at Crowley, lovingly but also with a small amount of contempt. "You also didn't recall last night happening at all, at first!" The vampire said, standing on his tiptoes to tie Crowley's tie for him. "I love you too- you frightened me, you know!"
"I'm sorry baby." Crowley said with a smile. "Don't get dressed too soon. You still need to take a shower, darling. And to be honest, I think that Val might kick us out if we walk around smelling of sweat, blood, and other bodily fluids."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I'm sorry baby." Crowley said with a smile. "Don't get dressed too soon. You still need to take a shower, darling. And to be honest, I think that Val might kick us out if we walk around smelling of sweat, blood, and other bodily fluids."

[/QUOTE]
"Hmph," was Soren's quiet reply. "I might go do that now then. Wouldn't it be grand if she tried to kick me out?" The vampire said sarcastically, wandering out the door to go collect the necessary materials for a shower and to take one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xan said:
"Hmph," was Soren's quiet reply. "I might go do that now then. Wouldn't it be grand if she tried to kick me out?" The vampire said sarcastically, wandering out the door to go collect the necessary materials for a shower and to take one.
Crowley cracked his neck before playfully spanking Soren on his way to the kitchen. "Have fun in there, bird boy." The demon said as he stuck out his forked tongue. "What do you like in your coffee?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back