• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Crowley leaned up and gave Soren another kiss, before throwing the covers over the two. "Are you sure that you want to do this? Because if you are, there's no turning back." The demon said with a grin. "And be sure to warn me if you are going to bite me, kay?"

@Xan

Last edited by a moderator:
Xan said:
"If I warn you, it won't be a surprise," Soren replied, jokingly, pressing his mouth gently against Crowley's, smiling. "Yes I'm sure, and there's nothing to turn back from."
The demon kissed back, before pulling the covers over both of their heads.

~Some time later~

"OW!"

~Some more time later~

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]The demon kissed back, before pulling the covers over both of their heads.
~Some time later~

"OW!"

~Some more time later~

[/QUOTE]
(He pulled the covers over their heads like in Sims)

Probably bit Crowley anyways.

~

He also probably fell asleep afterwards, properly tired out and for once in his life actually having a reason to be.

Xan said:
(He pulled the covers over their heads like in Sims)
Probably bit Crowley anyways.

~

He also probably fell asleep afterwards, properly tired out and for once in his life actually having a reason to be.
Crowley fell onto his back, panting slightly. He put a hand to his neck and rubbed at the two small holes that Soren had made, before the sealed back up. The demon rolled over to face Soren and saw that he was asleep. He sat up and got out of bed, before opening a window to air the room out. He then tucked his boyfriend into bed so he wouldn't get cold, and then walked to the bathroom for a shower.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley fell onto his back, panting slightly. He put a hand to his neck and rubbed at the two small holes that Soren had made, before the sealed back up. The demon rolled over to face Soren and saw that he was asleep. He sat up and got out of bed, before opening a window to air the room out. He then tucked his boyfriend into bed so he wouldn't get cold, and then walked to the bathroom for a shower.

[/QUOTE]
Soren made a sleepy noise when Crowley tucked him in, trying to hold on to him as he pulled away, but ultimately had to let go. He honestly didn't mean to bite Crowley that hard, but it happens and he was the one who had decided to date a vampire, so it sort of came with the territory.

Xan said:
Soren made a sleepy noise when Crowley tucked him in, trying to hold on to him as he pulled away, but ultimately had to let go. He honestly didn't mean to bite Crowley that hard, but it happens and he was the one who had decided to date a vampire, so it sort of came with the territory.
"I'm just going to take a shower, then I'll come back to bed with you, okay?" Crowley said, as he kissed the vampire on the cheek and walked to the door. "I suggest that you should too." Crowley looked around his room, until he found a pair of boxers with the stereotypical heart pattern on them, slipped them on, so he wouldn't be walking around naked, and grabbed a towel from the chair and walked to the bathroom.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I'm just going to take a shower, then I'll come back to bed with you, okay?" Crowley said, as he kissed the vampire on the cheek and walked to the door. "I suggest that you should too." Crowley looked around his room, until he found a pair of boxers with the stereotypical heart pattern on them, slipped them on, so he wouldn't be walking around naked, and grabbed a towel from the chair and walked to the bathroom.

[/QUOTE]
"Mhm," was his quiet reply, not entirely awake enough to decide whether or not he actually needed the shower or not. The vampire sat up a little rubbed his eyes after Crowley left. He probably should shower, but in a bit.

Xan said:
"Mhm," was his quiet reply, not entirely awake enough to decide whether or not he actually needed the shower or not. The vampire sat up a little rubbed his eyes after Crowley left. He probably should shower, but in a bit.
After about 15 minutes, the demon returned, towel around his waist, and his hair slightly spiked up due to him drying it. "I'm going to have to ask where the laundry room is later. But for now, I'd like to get back to bed." Crowley sort of mumbled, as he let out a yawn. "You look so cute right now."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After about 15 minutes, the demon returned, towel around his waist, and his hair slightly spiked up due to him drying it. "I'm going to have to ask where the laundry room is later. But for now, I'd like to get back to bed." Crowley sort of mumbled, as he let out a yawn. "You look so cute right now."

[/QUOTE]
"Get back in bed, then," the male suggested, rolling his muscles in a stretch, yawning. "I'm not cute, I'm tired," came his reply, pulling the blankets higher up on his shoulders, a bit self-conscious.,

Xan said:
"Get back in bed, then," the male suggested, rolling his muscles in a stretch, yawning. "I'm not cute, I'm tired," came his reply, pulling the blankets higher up on his shoulders, a bit self-conscious.,
"Well, you are cute when you are tired. Good thing you are usually tired." Crowley said with a smile, as he slipped on his boxers and threw Soren his own underwear. "I do believe that these are yours. And I must say, besides the whole 'biting me while I go in for a kiss' thing, that was amazing." With that, Crowley slipped into bed with the vampire and snuggled up next to him.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Well, you are cute when you are tired. Good thing you are usually tired." Crowley said with a smile, as he slipped on his boxers and threw Soren his own underwear. "I do believe that these are yours. And I must say, besides the whole 'biting me while I go in for a kiss' thing, that was amazing." With that, Crowley slipped into bed with the vampire and snuggled up next to him.

[/QUOTE]
He lightly rolled his eyes, putting the underwear back on. When Crowley was back in bed, he rested his head against the man's shoulder, exhaling through his nose. "I can't help what I am," the vampire said defensively, fangs flashing when he pulled his lips back. "Sometimes you just bite things. But you're right, that was wonderful," he added, flushing.

Xan said:
He lightly rolled his eyes, putting the underwear back on. When Crowley was back in bed, he rested his head against the man's shoulder, exhaling through his nose. "I can't help what I am," the vampire said defensively, fangs flashing when he pulled his lips back. "Sometimes you just bite things. But you're right, that was wonderful," he added, flushing.
"I just wish you would have given me a warning first, you know?" Crowley said with a smirk, as he lightly squeezed Soren with a hug. "Do you think Val or Lucian overheard us?"

@FireMaiden

@KaalysBR

FireMaiden said:
"We have super-senses, yes we over heard you," Val called. She then looked at Lucian, "The most disturbing thing I've heard in this house for a while."
@KaalysBR
KaalysBR said:
Lucian looked completely embarrassed as he hid his face under the covers.
"No we didn't hear
anything!"

@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer
"Aw shaddup. If you think that is disturbing, you should see the City of Dis." Crowley said with a smile. "Hey,would you mind showing me where the laundry room is in an hour? I still wanna take a nap."

Lucian missed the fresh air of the outside. Wanting to take a quick walk,he excused himself and ran off to the snow.

"I will be back soon!"

He walked around with relief,planning to find a good deer for a hunt. His steps smashed the snow until he heard a faint sound behind him. He turned and growled by reflex.

Seven shadowy warriors surrounded Lucian. He saw then preparing a spell that sent a panicking reaction through his head. They were trying to kill him. Again. They would never stop.

Jumping at one of the shadows,Lucian hit it with his withering powers. It decayed,and he quickly stroked against the next one. Teleporting to the third,he hit it strongly with his shadow sword.

He managed to take down five of the warriors until the spell was ready.

Vampire's bane.

Lucian didn't have time to dodge,and the spell hit him in the middle of his torso,severely burning his chest and arms. Lucian fell to the ground,gasping in pain as the two warriors approached him,pulling a sword from their back.

@FireMaiden

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Aw shaddup. If you think that is disturbing, you should see the City of Dis." Crowley said with a smile. "Hey,would you mind showing me where the laundry room is in an hour? I still wanna take a nap."

[/QUOTE]
"Talking to people through the wall, romantic." Soren said, hitting the man lightly in the ribs before turning over into his side. "I'd much rather pretend that anything that happens in this house is private than knowing that it's not."

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
Lucian missed the fresh air of the outside. Wanting to take a quick walk,he excused himself and ran off to the snow.
"I will be back soon!"

He walked around with relief,planning to find a good deer for a hunt. His steps smashed the snow until he heard a faint sound behind him. He turned and growled by reflex.

Seven shadowy warriors surrounded Lucian. He saw then preparing a spell that sent a panicking reaction through his head. They were trying to kill him. Again. They would never stop.

Jumping at one of the shadows,Lucian hit it with his withering powers. It decayed,and he quickly stroked against the next one. Teleporting to the third,he hit it strongly with his shadow sword.

He managed to take down five of the warriors until the spell was ready.

Vampire's bane.

Lucian didn't have time to dodge,and the spell hit him in the middle of his torso,severely burning his chest and arms. Lucian fell to the ground,gasping in pain as the two warriors approached him,pulling a sword from their back.

@FireMaiden
Val sighed, killing her drink and tossed it in the trash. She turned her head, her eyes falling outside to the foresct. With a raised eyebrow she looked as the five figures approached who she knew was Lucian, and watched him disperse most of them quickly. Until she recognized the spell. It had been used on her many times, though the burns and scars some times fade, the pain is there for a long time. "Ah shit," She made for the exit, which slung closed. "What is this, Supernatural?" She muttered as she rammed the door with her shoulder, and despite her strength, she couldn't get it open. "Damn it!" She rammed the double door again, still with no luck of opening it. "Hey! Someone!" She shouted.

@Safety Hammer @Xan

Xan said:
"Talking to people through the wall, romantic." Soren said, hitting the man lightly in the ribs before turning over into his side. "I'd much rather pretend that anything that happens in this house is private than knowing that it's not."
Now, it was Soren's turn to be disappointed. Crowley was already passed out by the time he rolled over to face him.

Lucian tried to turn and face his attackers,but the pain caused any action to be harder. He prepared a fist of darkness until his act was suddenly stopped.

The shadowy figure pushed it's sword down Lucian's chest. He coughed blood,his arms going weak as he fell backwards,staying completely still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back