• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I was kidding about the leprosy, man! What happened dude? If you don't want to indulge, that's okay with me, but try and get well soon!)

[/QUOTE]
(Ok so first I thought it was that my appendix was rupturing but now it might be a twisted ovary??? These people keep going back and forth but they finally gave me pain killers so at least I don't feel like dying anymore.)

Xan said:
(Ok so first I thought it was that my appendix was rupturing but now it might be a twisted ovary??? These people keep going back and forth but they finally gave me pain killers so at least I don't feel like dying anymore.)
(Watch this, It'll make your day.)

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Watch this, It'll make your day.)
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
(Me vs my siblings TBH)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](The misfortune and injuries of others is the best medicine, no?)

[/QUOTE]
(Partly that and actual medicine)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Are you stumped?" Crowley asked with a grin, as he leaned in closer to Soren.

[/QUOTE]
Xan said:
(Lemme just say it's been a rough weekend. I also knew this quote. Didn't even need a hint)
Soren actually smirked, turning a bit to look at Crowley, almost devilishly. "Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë." The man answered easily, patting his boyfriend's face gently. "Good try though." Soren giggled.
(I replied)

Last edited by a moderator:
Xan said:
(I replied)
(Shit. Sorry.)

"Correct." Crowley said in almost a whisper, as he pulled the vampire in for a passionate kiss. "You know," The demon said in between kisses, "I thought that you hated me when I first met you. And now look at us. It's funny how this stuff works out, huh?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Shit. Sorry.)
"Correct." Crowley said in almost a whisper, as he pulled the vampire in for a passionate kiss. "You know," The demon said in between kisses, "I thought that you hated me when I first met you. And now look at us. It's funny how this stuff works out, huh?"

[/QUOTE]
Soren smiled, resting his head against the man's chest. "I guess it does work out. Opposites attract." And then he looked contemplative, shifting against the demon's side to get comfortable. "I did a little but you have to understand that I'm a very simple person and you decided to throw me over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes and then set off some fireworks. That's a bit shocking for someone who's been alone for a couple months."

Xan said:
Soren smiled, resting his head against the man's chest. "I guess it does work out. Opposites attract." And then he looked contemplative, shifting against the demon's side to get comfortable. "I did a little but you have to understand that I'm a very simple person and you decided to throw me over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes and then set off some fireworks. That's a bit shocking for someone who's been alone for a couple months."
"Well you aren't alone anymore." Crowley said, as he gave Soren a kiss on the forehead. He had thought about the right time to say it. It had to be special. It had to be the perfect moment, not too soon, not too late. And of all of the times that he could have chosen, Alistair Mephistopheles Crowley decided that the time was now.

"I love you, Soren Nystrom. I love you against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Well you aren't alone anymore." Crowley said, as he gave Soren a kiss on the forehead. He had thought about the right time to say it. It had to be special. It had to be the perfect moment, not too soon, not too late. And of all of the times that he could have chosen, Alistair Mephistopheles Crowley decided that the time was now.
"I love you, Soren Nystrom. I love you against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not," he agreed. Soren, who was not a person of many words was taken back by Crowley's confession, mouth falling open.

"Do you mean it?" He asked quietly and then urgently, "You aren't just saying that?"

Xan said:
"I'm not," he agreed. Soren, who was not a person of many words was taken back by Crowley's confession, mouth falling open.
"Do you mean it?" He asked quietly and then urgently, "You aren't just saying that?"
"Soren," Crowley said with a faint smile. "I mean it with every fiber in my body. I truly love you."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I've left Soren speechless.)

[/QUOTE]
(No I was just doing some unpleasant tests)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Soren," Crowley said with a faint smile. "I mean it with every fiber in my body. I truly love you."

[/QUOTE]
He quietly seemed to contemplate this, cheeks flushing. "If you mean it, then I love you too."

Xan said:
He quietly seemed to contemplate this, cheeks flushing. "If you mean it, then I love you too."
Crowley said nothing. Instead of speaking, he gave Soren a passionate kiss. His hands subconsciously slipped fro the vampire's torso and onto his waist, gently squeezing him at the hips. Crowley broke the kiss and looked at Soren with uncertainty. In any other setting, Crowley would have just straight out asked him for sex. But for some strange reason, he felt nervous and somewhat timid. "Do you want to..?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley said nothing. Instead of speaking, he gave Soren a passionate kiss. His hands subconsciously slipped fro the vampire's torso and onto his waist, gently squeezing him at the hips. Crowley broke the kiss and looked at Soren with uncertainty. In any other setting, Crowley would have just straight out asked him for sex. But for some strange reason, he felt nervous and somewhat timid. "Do you want to..?"

[/QUOTE]
(Update: I'm gonna need surgery, it's fucking appendicitis)

Soren merely wrapped his arms around Crowley's neck and sighed. "Might as well, you aren't getting any younger," the vampire joked, straddling the man's lap. He was once again a bit pleased by the look of uncertainty on Crowley's face, who usually seemed so sure of himself.

Xan said:
(Update: I'm gonna need surgery, it's fucking appendicitis)
Soren merely wrapped his arms around Crowley's neck and sighed. "Might as well, you aren't getting any younger," the vampire joked, straddling the man's lap. He was once again a bit pleased by the look of uncertainty on Crowley's face, who usually seemed so sure of himself.
(Oh fuck, man. I'm so sorry. I would give you a hug, but alas, it would be really fucking terrifying if arms came out of your screen.)

Crowley kissed the vampire, before taking of his shirt and then his own and kissing Soren's neck. "Let me just say that I've wanted to do this since I first saw you." The demon said as he rolled onto the bed, causing the white haired male to be on top of him.

Safety Hammer](Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34336-xan/ said:
@Xan[/URL], when are you going into surgery?)
(Already happened, right when I transferred hospitals. I've been awake off and on all morning, but the meds I'm on kinda makes my thought process a little slow)

Xan said:
(Already happened, right when I transferred hospitals. I've been awake off and on all morning, but the meds I'm on kinda makes my thought process a little slow)
(Well that's not good. I hope you make a quick recovery :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back