• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Yeah, I know the feeling." Crowley said with a blunt tone. Exile wasn't something people usually talked about, but when it was brought up, he always felt a bit annoyed. He had gotten over being exiled an eternity ago.
"It's just down the hall, past the living room. Just follow me, okay?" The devil said, as he took Soren's hand and led him to his room.

(Before anything else, do we get to chose what our bedroom looks like? And what does the mansion look like, anyways. I thought it would look like this:)

latest

[/QUOTE]
"Well alright," Soren said, gently lacing his fingers with Crowley, and letting the other lead him through the house.

If he was honest, the fog of sleepiness was coming over him again, though he severely doubted Crowley would be pleased if he passed out in the man's room.

Xan said:
"Well alright," Soren said, gently lacing his fingers with Crowley, and letting the other lead him through the house.
If he was honest, the fog of sleepiness was coming over him again, though he severely doubted Crowley would be pleased if he passed out in the man's room.
"So, are you going to be taking another drink from my neck, or are you just going back to bed after only one hour of being awake." Crowley said as he led the vampire into his room and closed the door. As much as he loved Soren, he was always either sleeping or being quite dull. And to someone who used to spend his days partying and drinking, he was no fun. Crowley sighed and took off his shirt so he could bite his neck and not get his shirt all bloody.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian nodded to Val,holding her hands over the blanket.
"But isn't it good that she is back? Don't you feel like you can forgive her?"

"I-I don't know," Val said, "She disappeared, who knows what she was doing for the past 50 years. I mean, why would she just leave like that, faking her death to do so. I probably did something wrong to make her want to leave," Val said the last part quickly and quitely."

"Val...it's not your fault that she left. She probably had her own reasons,which I do think you should listen to later. But this had nothing to do with you. We blame ourselves too often for things we can't change."

Lucian smiled to Val,keeping his hands tightly pressed around hers.

@FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"So, are you going to be taking another drink from my neck, or are you just going back to bed after only one hour of being awake." Crowley said as he led the vampire into his room and closed the door. As much as he loved Soren, he was always either sleeping or being quite dull. And to someone who used to spend his days partying and drinking, he was no fun. Crowley sighed and took off his shirt so he could bite his neck and not get his shirt all bloody.

[/QUOTE]
"Mm, I'll stay awake. I'm not very hungry though," the vampire replied, immediately going to sit on the bed. He felt a little sorry for Crowley, the poor man having to put up with the fact that he had very little energy and when he did have energy he knew very little of what to do with.

'Well, I suppose that's for him to worry about,' Soren thought, watching Crowley with mild interest. "Your room is better decorated than mine," he remarked, looking around. "I didn't peg you for someone with a sense of feng shui."

(Soren actually is supposed to have a Swedish accent so the idea of him trying to say Feng Shui is hilarious.)

KaalysBR said:
"Val...it's not your fault that she left. She probably had her own reasons,which I do think you should listen to later. But this had nothing to do with you. We blame ourselves too often for things we can't change."
Lucian smiled to Val,keeping his hands tightly pressed around hers.

@FireMaiden
"But...I've done it before, I don't see why it couldn't have happened again," Val looked down, staring at the designs of her blanket. "I don't really want to talk to her right now. I overheard her talking to someone or something...I don't really want to ask what that was about."

Xan said:
"Mm, I'll stay awake. I'm not very hungry though," the vampire replied, immediately going to sit on the bed. He felt a little sorry for Crowley, the poor man having to put up with the fact that he had very little energy and when he did have energy he knew very little of what to do with.
'Well, I suppose that's for him to worry about,' Soren thought, watching Crowley with mild interest. "Your room is better decorated than mine," he remarked, looking around. "I didn't peg you for someone with a sense of feng shui."

(Soren actually is supposed to have a Swedish accent so the idea of him trying to say Feng Shui is hilarious.)
(A Brit dating a Swede.. What has this world come to..)

"Well, I prefer to keep these things simple." Crowley said as he took off his jacket and threw it onto the chair, before falling back into the bed. "Do you want to guess another quote? The reward will stay the same, unless you want a more." The demon winked at the vampire and gave him another cheeky smile.

FireMaiden said:
"But...I've done it before, I don't see why it couldn't have happened again," Val looked down, staring at the designs of her blanket. "I don't really want to talk to her right now. I overheard her talking to someone or something...I don't really want to ask what that was about."
(ALL ABOARD THE S.S. VAL AND LUCIAN! NEXT STOP SHIP-VILLE!)

"Then we don't talk about her either. And we have a moment just for ourselves. I don't want to see you sad,Val. I know this situation will eventually solve itself out."

Lucian dragged himself to the bed and wrapped his arms around Val,embracing her tightly.

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
"Then we don't talk about her either. And we have a moment just for ourselves. I don't want to see you sad,Val. I know this situation will eventually solve itself out."
Lucian dragged himself to the bed and wrapped his arms around Val,embracing her tightly.

@FireMaiden
Val sat there for a second before hugging back. She wanted to cry again, "T-thank you Lucian," She said quietly, her voice cracking as she did. She could feel a lump in her throat, but tried to force it down.

Lucian kissed the top of Val's head,keeping his arms around her as he comforted her softly. He could feel the pain inside of her heart.

"It's okay to cry,Val."

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
Lucian kissed the top of Val's head,keeping his arms around her as he comforted her softly. He could feel the pain inside of her heart.
"It's okay to cry,Val."

@FireMaiden
"I'm tired of crying though," Val said as she felt tears prick her eyes again, before rolling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry," She muttered as her shoulders began to shake.

"Just let it out,Val. It's not good to keep such pain inside of yourself."

Lucian shifted lightly on the bed,still holding onto Val as he looked down at her lips. Only now he realized how close they were. If pure vampires cloud blush,he definitely would have done so now. But he made no mention to pull away.

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
"Just let it out,Val. It's not good to keep such pain inside of yourself."
Lucian shifted lightly on the bed,still holding onto Val as he looked down at her lips. Only now he realized how close they were. If pure vampires cloud blush,he definitely would have done so now. But he made no mention to pull away.

@FireMaiden
She began to cry again, while still apologizing for who knows what. She didn't really know herself. Val knew she might regret this later, but at the omen hereally didn't care. She never really was the person to tell other people what was bothering her and kept it bottled up. "Why are you being so nice?" She asked Lucian, wiping tears away as they fell.

FireMaiden said:
She began to cry again, while still apologizing for who knows what. She didn't really know herself. Val knew she might regret this later, but at the omen hereally didn't care. She never really was the person to tell other people what was bothering her and kept it bottled up. "Why are you being so nice?" She asked Lucian, wiping tears away as they fell.
[media]

[/media]

"Because I care about you,Val. You are important to me,and it hurts to see you hurting."

Lucian kissed the tears away from Val's face,allowing her to sob against his chest.

"Don't hide your feelings. Not from me."

@FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
(Will you stop? xD )
(I was going to until...)

KaalysBR said:
"Because I care about you,Val. You are important to me,and it hurts to see you hurting."
Lucian kissed the tears away from Val's face,allowing her to sob against his chest.

"Don't hide your feelings. Not from me."

@FireMaiden
(So, here you go.)

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back