• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

KaalysBR said:
"Because I care about you,Val. You are important to me,and it hurts to see you hurting."
Lucian kissed the tears away from Val's face,allowing her to sob against his chest.

"Don't hide your feelings. Not from me."

@FireMaiden
Val was surprised by Lucian actions. "What?" She felt her face heat up, but her tears were still there, "I don't see why you do, I mean, I'm horrible. I'm not really worth it. I really shouldn't even be here," Val said quietly.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](A Brit dating a Swede.. What has this world come to..)
"Well, I prefer to keep these things simple." Crowley said as he took off his jacket and threw it onto the chair, before falling back into the bed. "Do you want to guess another quote? The reward will stay the same, unless you want a more." The demon winked at the vampire and gave him another cheeky smile.

[/QUOTE]
(I'm violently ill right now be patient with me,)

Soren rolled his eyes, but smiled all the same, laying down against Crowley's side. "I can always guess more quotes," he replied.

Lucian shook his head intensely at Val's words,feeling the heat of her face touching his own skin.

"You are beautiful,funny,intelligent. There isn't a thing about you that I don't like. And I will not allow you to speak about yourself like that,not while I'm here."

Lucian couldn't keep it inside anymore. It was now of never,and never was too scary of a possibility. So he held Val's face between his hands,locking their lips together as he kissed her for the first time.

Xan said:
(I'm violently ill right now be patient with me,)
Soren rolled his eyes, but smiled all the same, laying down against Crowley's side. "I can always guess more quotes," he replied.
(Jesus, man. First an assault, now you have leprosy? Fuuuuuuuuck, dude. I'm sorry.)

“Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same. If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.” The demon said, as he looked kindly at the vampire leaning against him. "This is a hard one, so I'll give you a hint. This was the only novel that was written by one of the oldest of the Bronte siblings."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian shook his head intensely at Val's words,feeling the heat of her face touching his own skin.
"You are beautiful,funny,intelligent. There isn't a thing about you that I don't like. And I will not allow you to speak about yourself like that,not while I'm here."

Lucian couldn't keep it inside anymore. It was now of never,and never was too scary of a possibility. So he held Val's face between his hands,locking their lips together as he kissed her for the first time.

Surpriseed, Val didn't do anything for a few seconds, but slowly closed her eyes and kissed back. Her heart fluttered and she had only felt like this once before. After a little a bit she broke the kiss, "I'm guessing you were telling me to shut up."

KaalysBR said:

[media]

[/media]

Lucian chuckled,keeping their foreheads touching as he heard her words. He didn't have an actual beating heart in his chest,but the sensation of kissing Val definitely felt like a strong heartbeat.

"Only if you keep saying things like that. I love the sound of your voice,but not while you're doing an injustice to yourself."

He gave her another kiss,happy to see that she was returning his feelings.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian chuckled,keeping their foreheads touching as he heard her words. He didn't have an actual beating heart in his chest,but the sensation of kissing Val definitely felt like a strong heartbeat.
"Only if you keep saying things like that. I love the sound of your voice,but not while you're doing an injustice to yourself."

He gave her another kiss,happy to see that she was returning his feelings.

"Thank you Lucian," Val said with a smile after breaking the second kiss. She wiped her tears away, "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to cry like that," She told him softly, "One thing that sucks about being half human."

Claudine sticks her head out of the library. She was still paranoid and still didn't want ti be here. She walks out and wanders down the hallway.

@anybodyy

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](While we wait, who wants to post funny pictures?)
(Yeah, I guess.)

[/QUOTE]
(In ooc yes xD )

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](So... How was your guys' weekend?)

[/QUOTE]
(Hi I'm in the ER but I'll try!!)

Xan said:
(Hi I'm in the ER but I'll try!!)
(I was kidding about the leprosy, man! What happened dude? If you don't want to indulge, that's okay with me, but try and get well soon!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Jesus, man. First an assault, now you have leprosy? Fuuuuuuuuck, dude. I'm sorry.)
“Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same. If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.” The demon said, as he looked kindly at the vampire leaning against him. "This is a hard one, so I'll give you a hint. This was the only novel that was written by one of the oldest of the Bronte siblings."

[/QUOTE]
(Lemme just say it's been a rough weekend. I also knew this quote. Didn't even need a hint)

Soren actually smirked, turning a bit to look at Crowley, almost devilishly. "Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë." The man answered easily, patting his boyfriend's face gently. "Good try though." Soren giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back