• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Xan said:
Soren made a noise that roughly translated to 'how am I supposed to answer that when you're kissing me?' He pulled back, cheeks flushing lightly. "It's not that easy." The male protested, looking a tad flustered. "I feel happy? Is that right?"
"Okay then, elaborate." The demon said as he popped his head up with his hand. "Because I want to help.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Okay then, elaborate." The demon said as he popped his head up with his hand. "Because I want to help.

[/QUOTE]
"A demon wanting to help?" The vampire joked. "How strange. I think it's just that I lack the expertise to identify what I'm feeling. It's the sort of thing not easily explained." He leaned back and sighed, rubbing his temple.

Kennedy arrived at the mysterious and ominous looking building, he wasn't sure if it was a proper place to stay in, though upon approaching the foyer or the doorway of the mansion, he encounters two men with unknown personas, he then approached them and asked them "Um.. Excuse, Do you live here?". @Safety Hammer.

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadowEntity said:
Kennedy arrived at the mysterious and ominous looking building, he wasn't sure if it was a proper place to stay in, so he performed his Psychic Navigation technique to see if there are those who occupy the building and it seemed that there were quite a lot of them that did. He started to feel nervous and he didn't want his fate to fall as of a homeless man, so he decided to knock and see if his response would be answered. @ anybody
(Xan and I are on the front porch.)

Xan said:
"A demon wanting to help?" The vampire joked. "How strange. I think it's just that I lack the expertise to identify what I'm feeling. It's the sort of thing not easily explained." He leaned back and sighed, rubbing his temple.
"I'm sorry." Crowley said, as he gave the vampire a hug. "Is there anything that I might be able to do for you? Something to make you a little happier?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Xan and I are on the front porch.)
"I'm sorry." Crowley said, as he gave the vampire a hug. "Is there anything that I might be able to do for you? Something to make you a little happier?"

[/QUOTE]
"It's not even that I'm unhappy," Soren said, smiling. "It's just a matter of not being sure how to show that I am, in fact, happy." He replied, giving Crowley a soft pat on the back.

Xan said:
"It's not even that I'm unhappy," Soren said, smiling. "It's just a matter of not being sure how to show that I am, in fact, happy." He replied, giving Crowley a soft pat on the back.
"Well smiling is one way to show it. Hugging is also one way. And kissing. I'm sure you can guess what comes after that." Crowley said with a cheeky grin. "Do you want to go inside, or do you want to stay out here for a while?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Well smiling is one way to show it. Hugging is also one way. And kissing. I'm sure you can guess what comes after that." Crowley said with a cheeky grin. "Do you want to go inside, or do you want to stay out here for a while?"

[/QUOTE]
"No, I couldn't guess at all," he said jokingly, elbowing the man in the side. "Well then," Soren said, sitting up and giving Crowley a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go inside, the sun is irritating me."

Xan said:
"No, I couldn't guess at all," he said jokingly, elbowing the man in the side. "Well then," Soren said, sitting up and giving Crowley a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go inside, the sun is irritating me."
Crowley stood up and opened the door for the vampire. "After you, m'lord. Would you like to accompany me to my room for something to drink? Perhaps a glass of wine, or maybe some blood from my neck?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley stood up and opened the door for the vampire. "After you, m'lord. Would you like to accompany me to my room for something to drink? Perhaps a glass of wine, or maybe some blood from my neck?"

[/QUOTE]
Soren smiled, finding this a bit humorous and he chuckled. "You're starting to sound like the maids at home. 'Prince' this, 'Prince' that. I was just beginning to get used to not hearing it." The male mused. "But yes, how about we do that, since you're clearly not interested in that pasta you made."

Xan said:
Soren smiled, finding this a bit humorous and he chuckled. "You're starting to sound like the maids at home. 'Prince' this, 'Prince' that. I was just beginning to get used to not hearing it." The male mused. "But yes, how about we do that, since you're clearly not interested in that pasta you made."
(Sorry about late replies. I'm playing Sunset Overdrive and it is FUCKING AWESOME!)

"Prince? What do you mean 'prince'? Is there something that you aren't telling me?" The demon said as he closed the door behind him. "And about the pasta, I think I'll have it later."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Sorry about late replies. I'm playing Sunset Overdrive and it is FUCKING AWESOME!)
"Prince? What do you mean 'prince'? Is there something that you aren't telling me?" The demon said as he closed the door behind him. "And about the pasta, I think I'll have it later."

[/QUOTE]
(Gotcha)

"Being first heir to the Nystrom family also makes me prince to the fair number of people in that family and attached to it." He explained, looking at Crowley, puzzled. "I have a very large 'family' of sorts." Soren said with a shrug, letting himself into the kitchen before stopping, crossing his arms.

"Though, I don't know if my position is even secure anymore, I've been gone such a long time."

Xan said:
(Gotcha)
"Being first heir to the Nystrom family also makes me prince to the fair number of people in that family and attached to it." He explained, looking at Crowley, puzzled. "I have a very large 'family' of sorts." Soren said with a shrug, letting himself into the kitchen before stopping, crossing his arms.

"Though, I don't know if my position is even secure anymore, I've been gone such a long time."
"Gone?" Crowley questioned. He hadn't heard of this 'Nystrom' family before, besides the fact that it was Soren's last name. He was usually in touch with the monarchies around the world, but he hadn't heard of a Nystrom. The demon finally concluded that it was a vampire monarchy, since most of them considered their 'family' to be one of such honor and grace that they consider themselves royalty. He never understood why that was. Unlike Soren, most vampires are very egotistical. They consider themselves superior to all other beings, and usually end up dead due to that fault.

Lucian knocked lightly in the door of Val's room before walking in,taking a look inside as he entered. It all seemed uncharacteristically quiet.

"Val? Is everything okay?"

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
Lucian knocked lightly in the door of Val's room before walking in,taking a look inside as he entered. It all seemed uncharacteristically quiet.

@FireMaiden
Val looked up, "Hey Lucian, yeah I'm fine," She lied. "Just laying here, you need something?" She asked, sitting up this time, letting the covers fall off her shoulders.

KaalysBR said:

@FireMaiden
FireMaiden said:
Val looked up, "Hey Lucian, yeah I'm fine," She lied. "Just laying here, you need something?" She asked, sitting up this time, letting the covers fall off her shoulders.
(I just noticed that Val has a crush on Lucian on her character sheet. Are they a thing, or has it not come to that?)

Claudine had fallen off the ledge type of thing inside the library. She was laying on the ground looking up at the ceiling with a groan. I hate this place.. She thought with a sigh, wonder how long ive been asleep for.. Well that was the second day I hadnt slept.. She shrugs and gets up, walking out of the library.

@anybodyy

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Gone?" Crowley questioned. He hadn't heard of this 'Nystrom' family before, besides the fact that it was Soren's last name. He was usually in touch with the monarchies around the world, but he hadn't heard of a Nystrom. The demon finally concluded that it was a vampire monarchy, since most of them considered their 'family' to be one of such honor and grace that they consider themselves royalty. He never understood why that was. Unlike Soren, most vampires are very egotistical. They consider themselves superior to all other beings, and usually end up dead due to that fault.

[/QUOTE]
"I've been exiled," Soren said with a small amount of vitriol. "It doesn't matter anyways. They can't expect me to stay here forever." The vampire opened the kitchen door, walking out into the hall. Talking about his family always agitated him, even if he was the the one who mentioned it. But he wasn't angry, just reminded again of his unfortunate situation.

"Where is your room again?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I just noticed that Val has a crush on Lucian on her character sheet. Are they a thing, or has it not come to that?)

[/QUOTE]
(Hasn't come to that yet)

"No,I just wanted to check on you. You don' look fine,Val."

Lucian sat by her side in the bed and placed one hand in her forehead,gently keeping it there for a few seconds. She didn't seem warmer than normal.

"You don't seem to be physically ill. Is that an emotional problem? You can talk to me about it,Val. You know I'm here for you."

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
"No,I just wanted to check on you. You don' look fine,Val."
Lucian sat by her side in the bed and placed one hand in her forehead,gently keeping it there for a few seconds. She didn't seem warmer than normal.

"You don't seem to be physically ill. Is that an emotional problem? You can talk to me about it,Val. You know I'm here for you."

@FireMaiden
"My mom came back from the dead and I had to learn why she left in the first place from Crowley," Val said quietly. She gripped the blanket, "He said she made a deal to fake her death. And I know he sint lying because I saw it happen, but I don't understand why she would do that."

Xan said:
"I've been exiled," Soren said with a small amount of vitriol. "It doesn't matter anyways. They can't expect me to stay here forever." The vampire opened the kitchen door, walking out into the hall. Talking about his family always agitated him, even if he was the the one who mentioned it. But he wasn't angry, just reminded again of his unfortunate situation.
"Where is your room again?"
"Yeah, I know the feeling." Crowley said with a blunt tone. Exile wasn't something people usually talked about, but when it was brought up, he always felt a bit annoyed. He had gotten over being exiled an eternity ago.

"It's just down the hall, past the living room. Just follow me, okay?" The devil said, as he took Soren's hand and led him to his room.

(Before anything else, do we get to chose what our bedroom looks like? And what does the mansion look like, anyways. I thought it would look like this:)

latest

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Before anything else, do we get to chose what our bedroom looks like? And what does the mansion look like, anyways. I thought it would look like this:)

[/QUOTE]
(Yes, you can choose how your bedroom looks like)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back