• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

FireMaiden said:
"Well, you did just apologize for something that I don't know about, about you start there?" She suggested, sitting down at her vanity facing Crowley.
"Val, fifty years ago, Bella summoned me, and then made a deal. She wanted to fake her death for you. Why? I don't fucking know."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Val, fifty years ago, Bella summoned me, and then made a deal. She wanted to fake her death for you. Why? I don't fucking know."

[/QUOTE]
"Well....you have any idea why?" Val asked, "I'm just so confused, why would she leave me alone for so long? See, I I remember what sounded like angry dogs, Bella's body, then everything went black. When I woke up I was covered in blood and in this mansion by myself. Nobody else was here and I was alone again."

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
"Well....you have any idea why?" Val asked, "I'm just so confused, why would she leave me alone for so long? See, I I remember what sounded like angry dogs, Bella's body, then everything went black. When I woke up I was covered in blood and in this mansion by myself. Nobody else was here and I was alone again."
"Not a fucking clue. Why don't you go ask her?" Crowley said, before laying a hand in his head. "In brighter news though, you called it between me and Soren. I think we might be a thing now."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Not a fucking clue. Why don't you go ask her?" Crowley said, before laying a hand in his head. "In brighter news though, you called it between me and Soren. I think we might be a thing now."

[/QUOTE]
"I can't ask her....," May said quietly, "You and Soren huh? That's cool. Hey if you dont mind im-" "Alistar? Where are you love I need to ask you something."

FireMaiden said:
"I can't ask her....," May said quietly, "You and Soren huh? That's cool. Hey if you dont mind im-" "Alistair? Where are you love, I need to ask you something."
(Alistair)

Crowley jumped when he heard Bella's voice. Just because he respected her didn't mean he was still terrified of her. Crowley fumbled around trying to stand up from the ground before turning into a serpent on instinct and slithering under the bed.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Alistair)
Crowley jumped when he heard Bella's voice. Just because he respected her didn't mean he was still terrified of her. Crowley fumbled around trying to stand up from the ground before turning into a serpent on instinct and slithering under the bed.

[/QUOTE]
"Just go, it'll be worse if you hide," Val said quietly, "Besides I gotta change, so scat." Val looked under her bed, "I still do know why your scared of her. Is it the fact she's a queen?"

FireMaiden said:
"Just go, it'll be worse if you hide," Val said quietly, "Besides I gotta change, so scat." Val looked under her bed, "I still do know why your scared of her. Is it the fact she's a queen?"
"Let's just say that she isn't as much of a masochist as a sadist, mmkay?" Crowley said as he changed back into his human form, and crawled out from under the bed. "I'm going to have you and Bella talk it out, while I go spend some time with Soren."

@Xan

Soren was up and about, believe it or not, down in the kitchen with his head in the fridge. He'd always been curious about who restocked the place, but never found any clues as to who that might be. He shut the fridge, cracking a large yawn. The vampire was a bit out of sorts after sleeping for so long.

Xan said:
Soren was up and about, believe it or not, down in the kitchen with his head in the fridge. He'd always been curious about who restocked the place, but never found any clues as to who that might be. He shut the fridge, cracking a large yawn. The vampire was a bit out of sorts after sleeping for so long.
After checking his bedroom, Crowley walked into the kitchen and saw Soren looking in the refrigerator. "How you doin?" The demon asked as he opened up the fridge and grabbed a glass bottle of Coke and popped off the cap with his thumb. "Do you mind if I made some food for myself?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After checking his bedroom, Crowley walked into the kitchen and saw Soren looking in the refrigerator. "How you doin?" The demon asked as he opened up the fridge and grabbed a glass bottle of Coke and popped off the cap with his thumb. "Do you mind if I made some food for myself?"

[/QUOTE]
Soren jumped a little at Crowley's voice, looking at him in shock. "I thought I was here alone, it was so quiet." He exclaimed, putting a hand over his heart, and leaning against the counter.

"Why would I mind? Go ahead."

Xan said:
Soren jumped a little at Crowley's voice, looking at him in shock. "I thought I was here alone, it was so quiet." He exclaimed, putting a hand over his heart, and leaning against the counter.
"Why would I mind? Go ahead."
"well, I was sure to be quiet since you were sleeping." Crowley said, as he filled a pot of water and set it on the stove. "Speaking of that, how did you sleep? Because if you are uncomfortable sleeping with me, I'll find somewhere else to sleep."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](one hour later...)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm currently not at home and I've had a rough day, so it may take me a bit)

Xan said:
(I'm currently not at home and I've had a rough day, so it may take me a bit)
(Hey, it's cool. It just that I've been waiting fir my friend to call me for about an hour and I'm kinda grumpy. I should have described what I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion man.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"well, I was sure to be quiet since you were sleeping." Crowley said, as he filled a pot of water and set it on the stove. "Speaking of that, how did you sleep? Because if you are uncomfortable sleeping with me, I'll find somewhere else to sleep."

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you, I am quite a light sleeper," Soren said, watching Crowley with mild interest, before pushing himself from the counter to come and lean against him.

"I slept pretty good, and I usually don't. So you must have been doing some kind of devil voodoo," the vampire said humorously. "I might spend the night in your room again."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Hey, it's cool. It just that I've been waiting fir my friend to call me for about an hour and I'm kinda grumpy. I should have described what I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion man.)

[/QUOTE]
(I gotcha. I was assaulted this morning by a family member and I've been doing police shit.)

Xan said:
(I gotcha. I was assaulted this morning by a family member and I've been doing police shit.)
(Well, all I did was step on a Lego in the morning, and I've been in a pissy mood since. Sorry man.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Well, all I did was step on a Lego in the morning, and I've been in a pissy mood since. Sorry man.)

[/QUOTE]
(It's cool. I have a huge box of Legos if you want to step on more.)

Xan said:
"Thank you, I am quite a light sleeper," Soren said, watching Crowley with mild interest, before pushing himself from the counter to come and lean against him.
"I slept pretty good, and I usually don't. So you must have been doing some kind of devil voodoo," the vampire said humorously. "I might spend the night in your room again."
"Well, then I must be doing something right." The demon said with a smirk, before grabbing some noodles from the cupboard and dumping half of the box in the pot of boiling water.

"
Voodoo? I wish." Crowley said as he stirred the pot. "I think it's just because you like to see me in my underwear." The demon gave the vampire a smile, before setting down the spoon and giving the shorter male a kiss. "I don't blame you. I'd wanna screw me too if I were in your shoes."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Well, then I must be doing something right." The demon said with a smirk, before grabbing some noodles from the cupboard and dumping half of the box in the pot of boiling water.

"
Voodoo? I wish." Crowley said as he stirred the pot. "I think it's just because you like to see me in my underwear." The demon gave the vampire a smile, before setting down the spoon and giving the shorter male a kiss. "I don't blame you. I'd wanna screw me too if I were in your shoes."

[/QUOTE]
"Were you in your underwear? Never saw it. You see, I was asleep." The vampire said with a small laugh, accepting that kiss by going on his tiptoes.

With a roll of his eyes, Soren picked up the spoon, twirling it in his fingers as he put a hand on his hip. "Don't get carried away, it 'd be in my own self-interest in being well rested." The male said sincerely, grinning a bit to himself.

Xan said:
"Were you in your underwear? Never saw it. You see, I was asleep." The vampire said with a small laugh, accepting that kiss by going on his tiptoes.
With a roll of his eyes, Soren picked up the spoon, twirling it in his fingers as he put a hand on his hip. "Don't get carried away, it 'd be in my own self-interest in being well rested." The male said sincerely, grinning a bit to himself.
"Don't act like you weren't thinking about it." The devil looked at Soren with a cheeky smile, as he dumped the pasta into a strainer and set the pot in the sink. "In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." Crowley quoted as he struck a dramatic pose and pulled the vampire close. "Guess what book, and I'll give you another kiss."

2867033-man-wearing-a-theatrical-cosume-stands-in-a-gettyimages.jpg

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Don't act like you weren't thinking about it." The devil looked at Soren with a cheeky smile, as he dumped the pasta into a strainer and set the pot in the sink. "In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." Crowley quoted as he struck a dramatic pose and pulled the vampire close. "Guess what book, and I'll give you another kiss."
2867033-man-wearing-a-theatrical-cosume-stands-in-a-gettyimages.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(I ACTUALLY KNEW THIS QUOTE)

Soren smacked Crowley on the elbow. "Don't put words in my mouth!" He said, coloring slightly high on his cheeks and tries to pick a noodle out of the strainer, hissing when they were still hot enough to burn him, but shoved it in his mouth anyways.

"Ugh," he said, swallowing. "Pride and Prejudice. Unfortunately, in the next part she rejects him." The vampire said, flapping his fingers in the air to ease the pain and standing on his tiptoes. "Kiss."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back