• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Xan said:
"The only solid food that doesn't make me sick is toffee, strangely enough," Soren said, snorting quietly. "If you're offering," he also added, scooting up a bit so he could reach Crowley, biting him gently.
"There is something sorta sensual in biting someone's neck, you know?" Crowley said, as he let out a gasp as Soren's fangs sunk into his neck and he pulled the vampire closer on instinct. "I don't think I'm ever going to get used to that."

After cleaning up the kitchen, Val stormed off to her room, slamming the purple door behind her. Yeah, she was pissed, but wasn't gonna take it out on anyone, so like normal she kept it to her self and bottled it up.

Meanwhile....

In a rather extravagant room, the sound of a harp began to echo from it. It was a beautiful, yet haunting melody that filled the house. Bella walked around the room with her eyes closed as she moved her fingers to play the song.

[

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"There is something sorta sensual in biting someone's neck, you know?" Crowley said, as he let out a gasp as Soren's fangs sunk into his neck and he pulled the vampire closer on instinct. "I don't think I'm ever going to get used to that."

[/QUOTE]
"I wouldn't know since I'm usually the one biting, not being bitten." He mused, pulling away slightly. "I'd be worried if you got used to it, y'know?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Xan said:
[
"I wouldn't know since I'm usually the one biting, not being bitten." He mused, pulling away slightly. "I'd be worried if you got used to it, y'know?"
Crowley smiled as he sat up to give the vampire a kiss. He could taste his blood on Soren's lips, and for some reason, he didn't mind. The two holes in his neck slowly started to close up as he broke the kiss. "I have a question for you Soren." The devil said as he gave a nervous smile. "Are you a virgin? I'm only asking out of curiosity. Because if we do come to that point, I don't want to hurt you or anything."

"I'm not," he said absently, flushing slightly before rolling over, fully intending to go to sleep and make this man stop asking him weird questions.

Xan said:
"I'm not," he said absently, flushing slightly before rolling over, fully intending to go to sleep and make this man stop asking him weird questions.
"Just checking, baby." Crowley said as he got out of bed, pulled the covers over the vampire and slipped on his pants. "Maybe we can start this up later when you are fully awake." The demon gave Soren a wink, as he slipped on his tie and shirt, then walked into the kitchen to make some food for himself.

Crowley walked over to Val's room and lightly tapped on her door. "Hey Val? It's Crowley. I know that you are pissed off at me, and I was a little angry when I talked to you. I would like to tell you that I'm sorry."

@FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
Val sighed when she heard him. She clenched her fist, and hid it behind her back as she opened the door. She stood there for a second, "It's fine."
"No, it's not. Bella is an amazing woman, and I shouldn't have said those things about her. Now, I would rather piss lightning than upset her right now, but that doesn't mean that she is a bad person."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"No, it's not. Bella is an amazing woman, and I shouldn't have said those things about her. Now, I would rather piss lightning than upset her right now, but that doesn't mean that she is a bad person."

[/QUOTE]
"I said it's fine," Val said with a sigh, "Still don't understand why she hooked up with you besides what you said," She shuttered at the thought, "Just drop it, it really is fine."

FireMaiden said:
"I said it's fine," Val said with a sigh, "Still don't understand why she hooked up with you besides what you said," She shuttered at the thought, "Just drop it, it really is fine."
"Okay." Crowley said, as he looked at Val. "Could I ask you a question? Why is Bella here, anyways? I thought that was the reason she wanted me to fake her death."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Okay." Crowley said, as he looked at Val. "Could I ask you a question? Why is Bella here, anyways? I thought that was the reason she wanted me to fake her death."

[/QUOTE]
"Wait, what?" Val asked with a confused face. "What do you mean?"

FireMaiden said:
"Wait, what?" Val asked with a confused face. "What do you mean?"
"Oh, she didn't tell you?" Crowley said with a raised eyebrow. "She made a deal with me to fake her death for fifty years."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Oh, she didn't tell you?" Crowley said with a raised eyebrow. "She made a deal with me to fake her death for fifty years."

[/QUOTE]
"W-Why?" She asked, her voice cracking. She couldn't believe it. Well, more like didn't want to.

FireMaiden said:
"W-Why?" She asked, her voice cracking. She couldn't believe it. Well, more like didn't want to.
"I think she said that she didn't want either her 'baby' to find out." Crowley said as he tried to think about what she said. "But I don't think that she had a baby. What do you think?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I think she said that she didn't want either her 'baby' to find out." Crowley said as he tried to think about what she said. "But I don't think that she had a baby. What do you think?"

[/QUOTE]
"I...I don't know," Val said quietly, "I don't remember her mentioning anything about a kid."

FireMaiden said:
"I...I don't know," Val said quietly, "I don't remember her mentioning anything about a kid."
"Oh, I remember!" Crowley said as he slapped himself on the forehead. "She said:

I need you to fake my death for my baby, Valeria. Do you know who that would be?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Oh, I remember!" Crowley said as he slapped himself on the forehead. "She said:
I need you to fake my death for my baby, Valeria. Do you know who that would be?"

[/QUOTE]
"I have no idea," Val rolled her eyes, "That's me you dumbass. Valeria is my real name, where the fuck do you think I got Val from?" She asked. She meant to sound sarcastic, but that was kinda hard when you were having your world crushed.

FireMaiden said:
"I have no idea," Val rolled her eyes, "That's me you dumbass. Valeria is my real name, where the fuck do you think I got Val from?" She asked. She meant to sound sarcastic, but that was kinda hard when you were having your world crushed.
"I thought your name was Valerie!" Crowley said before the truth hit him like a brick. "Oh... Oh my god, I'm so sorry Val.."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I thought your name was Valerie!" Crowley said before the truth hit him like a brick. "Oh... Oh my god, I'm so sorry Val.."

[/QUOTE]
"What? What are you oh my goding?" Val asked. She had a bad feeling about this, like it was something she probably shouldn't know but, she wanted to know. She stepped back in her room, "Come in. If your about to tell me something earth shattering, might as well do it in my room instead of its threshold."

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
"What? What are you oh my goding?" Val asked. She had a bad feeling about this, like it was so ethnic she probably shouldn't know but, she wanted to know. She stepped back in her room, "Come in. If your about to tell me something earth shattering, might as well do it in my room instead of its threshold."
Crowley walked into the room and sat down on the bed. "What do you want to know?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley walked into the room and sat down on the bed. "What do you want to know?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well, you did just apologize for something that I don't know about, about you start there?" She suggested, sitting down at her vanity facing Crowley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back