• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Xan said:
"I like the suit," Soren said, laughing a little. "Very grand. Maybe you should show me another time then. I mean, it's not like I'm going anywhere." The vampire sat down on the bed, crossing his legs. "Of course this must be a very confusing time for you." He said soothingly and before tilting his head at Crowley. "What if I demand you be faithful? Or would it work that I would not be expected to be faithful as well?" Soren asked, critically, falling back on Crowley's bed, crossing his arms.
"If you wish to be with other men, so be it. It's not like I would be able to stop you." Crowley said, before crawling over top of him on the bed and kissing him with a devilish smile. "But when we're together, I'm all yours, and you are all mine."

"That is not what I meant, but good to know." The vampire murmured, feeling a bit tired. He exhaled through his nose when Crowley kissed him, almost like a sleepy snort. "It was written I should be loyal to the nightmare of my choice," he quoted, looking bemused. "Would you like to be my nightmare, Mr. Crowley?"

Loud crash followed by lots of duller crashes came form the kitchen. "Help! I've been buried by pans! Why do we have so many pans!" Val said voice could be heard as she shouted, though it quickly stopped when ther was another loud crash. "GOD DAMN IT NOT THE BOOZE!"

Xan said:
"That is not what I meant, but good to know." The vampire murmured, feeling a bit tired. He exhaled through his nose when Crowley kissed him, almost like a sleepy snort. "It was written I should be loyal to the nightmare of my choice," he quoted, looking bemused. "Would you like to be my nightmare, Mr. Crowley?"
"If only I can be yours, Mr. Nystrom." Crowley said with a smirk. "Heart of Darkness. I liked Apocalypse Now more." Crowley gave him a smile as he kissed him once again. "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, And summer's lease hath all too short a date."

"I hate Shakespeare," he said between kisses, nearly grinning as he sat up slightly. "His works were Soap Operas at best and I am a man of depth." Upon hearing the yelling and hubbub, Soren looked concerned. "What was that? Was that Val?"

FireMaiden said:
Loud crash followed by lots of duller crashes came form the kitchen. "Help! I've been buried by pans! Why do we have so many pans!" Val said voice could be heard as she shouted, though it quickly stopped when ther was another loud crash. "GOD DAMN IT NOT THE BOOZE!"
Xan said:
"I hate Shakespeare," he said between kisses, nearly grinning as he sat up slightly. "His works were Soap Operas at best and I am a man of depth." Upon hearing the yelling and hubbub, Soren looked concerned. "What was that? Was that Val?"
"Oh god damn it.." Crowley said as he got up from the bed and opened his door. "We'll continue this literature love fest later, darling." The demon said with a wink, as he walked to the kitchen.

"What the hell Val? I was in the middle of making out with Soren when you just come in and ruin the moment!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Oh god damn it.." Crowley said as he got up from the bed and opened his door. "We'll continue this literature love fest later, darling." The demon said with a wink, as he walked to the kitchen.
"What the hell Val? I was in the middle of making out with Soren when you just come in and ruin the moment!"

[/QUOTE]
She ignored what he said, "SAVE THE BOOZE! THE CABINET FELL OVER!" See, this wasn't the first time this had happened. She was currently under a pile of pots and pans from the upper cabinets where she was trying to get the master key to the house. "DONT JUST STAND THERE, THAT SHIT WASN'T CHEAP!"

Soren quietly chuckled, rolling over onto his side. Little did Crowley know, (though honestly he should suspect) that the vampire would probably have fallen asleep by the time he got back. After all, his bed was comfortable and it wasn't a bad place to sleep. He listened to the yelling, extremely amused as he started to doze.

FireMaiden said:
She ignored what he said, "SAVE THE BOOZE! THE CABINET FELL OVER!" See, this wasn't the first time this had happened. She was currently under a pile of pots and pans from the upper cabinets where she was trying to get the master key to the house. "DONT JUST STAND THERE, THAT SHIT WASN'T CHEAP!"
Crowley hurried over and caught two bottles before catching another by balancing it on his foot. "JESUS! USE A STEP LADDER NEXT TIME!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley hurried over and caught two bottles before catching another by balancing it on his foot. "JESUS! USE A STEP LADDER NEXT TIME!"

[/QUOTE]
"WE DONT HAVE ONE!" She dug herself out of the cookwear pile, "WHY IS THERE SO MANY OF THESE THINGS?"

FireMaiden said:
"WE DONT HAVE ONE!" She dug herself out of the cookwear pile, "WHY IS THERE SO MANY OF THESE THINGS?"
"I DUNNO! HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO RUIN A ROMANTIC MOMENT FOR ME!?" Crowley yelled in return. "Just as Soren and I were getting comfortable, you have to go and putz it up. Now Soren is probably asleep, and now I'm going to have to clean this stuff up, aren't I?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I DUNNO! HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO RUIN A ROMANTIC MOMENT FOR ME!?" Crowley yelled in return. "Just as Soren and I were getting comfortable, you have to go and putz it up. Now Soren is probably asleep, and now I'm going to have to clean this stuff up, aren't I?"

[/QUOTE]
"WHY DID MY MOTHER EVER DATE YOU?!" Val shouted as she kicked a pan.

FireMaiden said:
"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL ME THAT?!" Val shouted before gagging.
"IT'S A MIX BETWEEN YOU BEING DUMB ENOUGH TO ASK AND YOU RUINING MY NIGHT WITH SOREN!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"IT'S A MIX BETWEEN YOU BEING DUMB ENOUGH TO ASK AND YOU RUINING MY NIGHT WITH SOREN!!"

[/QUOTE]
"FUCK YOU CROWLEY!!" She shouted, while flipping him off. "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT ISN'T THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR!"

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, he probably wouldn't have been any fun unless you wanted to sleep in which case he's 100% on that.

FireMaiden said:
"FUCK YOU CROWLEY!!" She shouted, while flipping him off. "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT ISN'T THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR!"
"WELL I'M SORRY! WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER, BUT FOR NOW I AM GOING TO SET THE LIQUOR ON THE COUNTER, AND HEAD BACK TO BED WITH SOREN!" Crowley said as he placed the ten bottles that he was holding on the counter and hung up a couple of pots, before he helped Val up and walked out if the kitchen and back into his bedroom.

Xan said:
Soren quietly chuckled, rolling over onto his side. Little did Crowley know, (though honestly he should suspect) that the vampire would probably have fallen asleep by the time he got back. After all, his bed was comfortable and it wasn't a bad place to sleep. He listened to the yelling, extremely amused as he started to doze.
As the demon walked into the room, he saw that the vampire was already asleep. "Aw, god dammit." He said, with a smile, as he stripped down to his boxer shorts and slipped into bed with Soren. He snuggled up against the smaller male and hugged him like a child would a teddy bear. "You know, for a vampire you sure are warm."

"I think it's because I spend too much time outside. I absorb the heat like a solar panel," the male replied groggily, not entirely sure what was going on, but completely content to continue sleeping.

Xan said:
"I think it's because I spend too much time outside. I absorb the heat like a solar panel," the male replied groggily, not entirely sure what was going on, but completely content to continue sleeping.
'Well, I like it." Crowley said, as he nuzzled up against him and gave the vampire a kiss on he cheek. "Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear."

"You like sunpanels?" He muttered, sighing quietly. "It's pretty unusual for a vampire to be warm at all. I should probably worry, but I don't."

Xan said:
"You like sunpanels?" He muttered, sighing quietly. "It's pretty unusual for a vampire to be warm at all. I should probably worry, but I don't."
"Are you hungry?" Crowley asked, as he gently squeezed Soren. "Because I'm starving. And if you don't want any solid food, you can still drink from my neck."

"The only solid food that doesn't make me sick is toffee, strangely enough," Soren said, snorting quietly. "If you're offering," he also added, scooting up a bit so he could reach Crowley, biting him gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back