• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Xan said:
"A warning," he said, nudging Crowley in the thigh with his foot. "Just because I'm not as mad as before doesn't mean I won't hit you again," the vampire said derisively, leaning towards Crowley.
"And what a terrible shame if I break my hand again and make you fix it."
"What a shame that would be." Crowley said, as he stuck out his forked tongue at the vampire. "Maybe later then." Crowley then picked up his shirt and jacket before whistling back to his room.

Soren stuck his tongue out right back at him, picking his book back up and beginning to read once more.

Claudine had fallen asleep once again since she got bored from the others conversation quite quickly. Though beforehand she thought about how she still wasnt sure if Val had found that pendant by any chance but she didnt worry about it since she was still pretty tired.

@anybodyy in the library I guess xD

Soren would have fallen asleep where he'd been sitting, half strewn about the couch. When will this boy quit sleeping wherever, it's a wonder no one has killed him yet.

FireMaiden said:
"KITCHEN!" She called, sticking her head out of the kitchen, and looking toward the library.
"I KNEW THAT!" Crowley said as he walked to the kitchen. "Okay, before anything, is Bella here?"

When the shitheads are yelling again but you're like 5'5 and 90 pounds soaking wet so it's not like you can do shit. Soren just continues to try and shove himself into the crack of the couch, and drown himself in pillow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I KNEW THAT!" Crowley said as he walked to the kitchen. "Okay, before anything, is Bella here?"

[/QUOTE]
"No, she's not," Val said, looking at him weirdly, "What do ya need?"

FireMaiden said:
"No, she's not," Val said, looking at him weirdly, "What do ya need?"
"Oh thank god." Crowley said with relief. "Okay, so this might sound a bit odd, but do you know anything that Soren particularly enjoys when he's not being anti social?" The demon said quite bashfully, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Oh thank god." Crowley said with relief. "Okay, so this might sound a bit odd, but do you know anything that Soren particularly enjoys when he's not being anti social?" The demon said quite bashfully, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

[/QUOTE]
"I've hardly talked to the kid, so sorry no," Val said with a shrug.

FireMaiden said:
"I've hardly talked to the kid, so sorry no," Val said with a shrug.
"Fuck." Crowley said under his breath. He felt kind of foolish for asking her now. "Okay then. I'm guessing that by now you know that I kinda have a thing for him, right?" The demon sorta blushed as he looked over at Val.

"You know what? Nevermind. I'll just go and see what he wants to do." Crowley said, as he walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. He saw Soren sleeping on the couch and smiled. The demon sat down on a chair next to the vampire and chuckled to himself. "You know," Crowley said quietly to himself, "I would be a little more straight forward in me wanting to go out with you, since the rule with love doesn't apply to males, but I'm afraid you would reject me. Ha! Me, out of all people, afraid of being rejected? You would have thought the world was ending." Crowley laid back in his chair. "And, I mean, I get over things like death pretty easily. And don't get me wrong, Lucia's death left me distraught." The demon looked over at the white haired man. "But I don't want to hurt you either." The devil lit a cigarette and blew a smoke ring into the air. "And I mean, it's not like you would even want to date me. It's not like I'm faithful in any relationships. I mean, it is my job, but still. And I'm sure you hate me already." Crowley bent over and brushed the hair out of Soren's face. "But such is fate, no?"

@Xan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." The vampire murmured sleepily when Crowley touched him, restlessly moving a bit. He wasn't quite awake but wasn't as deep asleep as he was before.

Xan said:
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." The vampire murmured sleepily when Crowley touched him, restlessly moving a bit. He wasn't quite awake but wasn't as deep asleep as he was before.
"D-did you hear any of that?" Crowley stammered. Goddammit his face felt hot.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"D-did you hear any of that?" Crowley stammered. Goddammit his face felt hot.

[/QUOTE]
Soren merely made a soft noise, and curled farther in on himself. He very well may have just been reacting to the ending part of what Crowley said. In truth, Soren was used to listening to all sorts of nonsense while he slept by now, and none of it truly registered with him.

Xan said:
Soren merely made a soft noise, and curled farther in on himself. He very well may have just been reacting to the ending part of what Crowley said. In truth, Soren was used to listening to all sorts of nonsense while he slept by now, and none of it truly registered with him.
Crowley looked over at Soren with anticipation and anxiousness. "Well? Could you answer me?!" The demon pressed, as he poked Soren's cheek.

The male let out a growl, his head instinctively turning to the side to snap his teeth against the flesh of Crowley's finger. Now throughly bothered, Soren opened his eyes and rolled over onto his side. "What are you doing?" He said groggily, the kind of sleepy incoherency that came with long naps.

"Answer what?"

Xan said:
The male let out a growl, his head instinctively turning to the side to snap his teeth against the flesh of Crowley's finger. Now throughly bothered, Soren opened his eyes and rolled over onto his side. "What are you doing?" He said groggily, the kind of sleepy incoherency that came with long naps.
"Answer what?"
"Gah!" Crowley said as he pulled his finger from Soren's jaws. "I was asking if you heard that I said that I-" Crowley stopped before he went too far. "Nevermind. I guess you didn't hear me." Crowley sucked at his finger. "You spend too much time sleeping, you know that?"

"I guess I didn't," Soren said absently, yawning into the palm of his hand and sitting up. He stared at Crowley for a few moments. "I don't eat much, so it causes me to go to sleep from lack of energy." He said finally, shrugging. "I've always been this way. I'm more concerned why you were touching me in my sleep."

Xan said:
"I guess I didn't," Soren said absently, yawning into the palm of his hand and sitting up. He stared at Crowley for a few moments. "I don't eat much, so it causes me to go to sleep from lack of energy." He said finally, shrugging. "I've always been this way. I'm more concerned why you were touching me in my sleep."
Crowley blushed. "You had hair in your face, so I brushed it out of the way." Crowley mumbled. Even if Soren hadn't heard him, he was still a little embarrassed.

"I'm going to catch you when you're sleeping and touch your face, see how you like it," the male muttered scoffingly, though thoroughly confused and a bit pleased Crowley seemed embarrassed. "What is it? You look as if I almost caught you spouting sweet nothings to a sleeping person," He joked, pushing his hair from his face, tucking it behind his ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back