• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Lucifer666 said:
Her eye widen and she walks that way to see what was happening.
@Safety Hammer
Crowley slowly creeped away from Bella, occasionally ducking behind a chair or table, and bolted out of the door, hitting June in the process. He was so amped up on adrenaline, he simply picked her up with his hand and ran until he reached his room. He slammed the door and pressed his back against it. He looked around. "Ohthankgod."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucifer666 said:
she looked at him confused. "Ummm can you please put me down??" She was starting to feel uncomfortable now.
@Safety Hammer
"Hm? Oh, sorry." Crowley said, as he set the girl down on his bed. Crowley looked out of the window and shut the curtains. "I'm afraid that we haven't introduced ourselves. I am Alistair Mephistopheles Crowley." Crowley bowed with a bit of flourish, in the way a true gentleman would. "And you are..?"

latest

June stands up. "I'm June it's nice to meet you." She bows politely and looks at him. "You said you where Lucia's boyfriend right?"

Lucifer666 said:
June stands up. "I'm June it's nice to meet you." She bows politely and looks at him. "You said you where Lucia's boyfriend right?"
"Y-yes.." Crowley said, his voice quavering. "Yes I was.. I presume that you were her friend?"

Lucifer666 said:
She sighs. "She treated me more like a sister." She looks down sadly.
Crowley leaned in and gave her a hug. "I know what it's like. She was everything to me."

Lucifer666 said:
She hugged him back and started crying. "I miss her so much."
"I do too.." Crowley said, as he smoothed out her hair. "I miss her everyday she's gone."

"Hey, it's okay." Crowley said, as he looked the girl in the eyes. "She wouldn't want either of us to stay in grieving. As hard as it is, I have to move on, and you should too." He gave her a sad but hopeful smile before hugging her again.

Lucifer666 said:
She continues crying. "I-i can't just stop being sad." She sobs into his shoulder. "I want her back."
"I do too.." Crowley said, as he rubbed the girl's back. He felt sorry for her. Deeply and truly sorry. "I loved her more than anything and anyone. And it pained me to see her go. But I know she's in a better place." Crowley gave a sad laugh. "I know, because I lived there."

She looks up at him with tears in her eyes. Wow he's really sweet and caring. She looks down mentally slapping her self. He was Lucia's boyfriend I can't start liking him. She looks up at him. "I should go..."

Lucifer666 said:
She looks up at him with tears in her eyes. Wow he's really sweet and caring. She looks down mentally slapping her self. He was Lucia's boyfriend I can't start liking him. She looks up at him. "I should go..."
"Okay." Crowley said, as he stood up and walked out of the room, before looking around for Soren.

@Xan

(Hi I'm here, I just got stuck at work )

He was sitting in the living room with a book and a mug of admittedly, blood, because he hadn't eaten in a pretty long while and it seemed like a good idea to take a bit from the fridge. He took a sip of it, making a small face at the taste, before turning the page of his book and trying to squish himself even more into the corner of the couch.

Xan said:
(Hi I'm here, I just got stuck at work )
He was sitting in the living room with a book and a mug of admittedly, blood, because he hadn't eaten in a pretty long while and it seemed like a good idea to take a bit from the fridge. He took a sip of it, making a small face at the taste, before turning the page of his book and trying to squish himself even more into the corner of the couch.
Crowley saw Soren sitting on the couch and decided that if he was still hiding from Bella, he might as well do it with someone that was somewhat normal. "What are you reading?" The demon said as he sat down next to him.

"Mom, why is Crowley scared of you?" Val asked the older vampire. Bella looked at her, and laughed. "Scared is an understatement. He's fucking terrified of me. But I really don't know why," She shrugged. "He just lost a girlfriend," Val said, getting a glass from the cabinet. Her and Bella moved from the library to the kitchen. "Oh, yes I know. A shame really, she was quite pretty."

Somewhat normal. He is by far the most civil, at least.

"We Have Always Lived In The Castle, Shirley Jackson." Soren replied, not looking up from his book as Crowley indented the couch beside him, though he did shift to better accommodate the other man. He took an uneasy sip of his drink, again making a face. He couldn't stand the taste of blood that had been bagged and stored. It always struck him as a tad unnatural, but wasn't like he had much choice.

Xan said:
Somewhat normal. He is by far the most civil, at least.
"We Have Always Lived In The Castle, Shirley Jackson." Soren replied, not looking up from his book as Crowley indented the couch beside him, though he did shift to better accommodate the other man. He took an uneasy sip of his drink, again making a face. He couldn't stand the taste of blood that had been bagged and stored. It always struck him as a tad unnatural, but wasn't like he had much choice.
"I haven't read it." Crowley said, with some surprise. "What is it about?"

Soren hummed in the back of his throat, turning the page. "It's about two sisters and their uncle living together in a house." He said, honestly not knowing where to begin to describe the book.

Xan said:
Soren hummed in the back of his throat, turning the page. "It's about two sisters and their uncle living together in a house." He said, honestly not knowing where to begin to describe the book.
"Mmm." Crowley hummed in approval. "Well, I've been hiding from a psychotic ex-girlfriend that is back from 50 years in the grave. And she's scaring me.."

"It's always something with you," Soren commented, shutting his book and turning an upraised eyebrow Crowley's way. "Well, what does she want? Your soul? Your money? I don't think you have either of those, so what could it be?" The vampire pondered, unusually awake. Must be the fact he'd recently eaten.

Xan said:
"It's always something with you," Soren commented, shutting his book and turning an upraised eyebrow Crowley's way. "Well, what does she want? Your soul? Your money? I don't think you have either of those, so what could it be?" The vampire pondered, unusually awake. Must be the fact he'd recently eaten.
"Hell if I know." Crowley said with a shrug. "She just showed up, said Val was her daughter and threatened me as always. Maybe if I act like I've moved on, she'll leave me alone." Crowley sighed and looked over at the door worriedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back