• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

FireMaiden said:
"Sunny side up," Val said rubbing her eyes, "Oh, and no problem, not only vampires are welcome here, but it's kinda all neutral supernatural beings. Except werewolves, those bitches aren't."
"Still. I think I should repay you guys." Crowley said as he handed Val a plate with eggs, ham and a slice of toast.

Xan said:
Soren Nystrom

And soon he found himself quietly leaning against the doorframe, looking tired and disheveled. He could rarely stomach solid food, but imagining having to tell Crowley that he neither A) eats eggs or B) eats in front of other people seemed a bit too cold hearted.

Oh well, it'll probably make him sick later.

"It's not like we can kick you out," he decided to point out, suddenly though he'd been standing there a while. "Good morning, by the way."
"Hey there, sleepy." Crowley said as he took a sip from his tea. "You hungry? Because if you aren't, it's okay." Crowley spun around on his heels for a couple of seconds, before flipping an egg in the air with his frying pan and catching it in his mouth, eating it whole. "Ponytail, huh? Looks nice on you. Kinda cute, if you ask me." Crowley said with a wink.

Soren Nystrom

"Mmm," he hummed contemplatively. "Well, if you're giving me a polite excuse not to have to eat solid food, then no thank you, I'm not hungry." The male said with a small smile.

Then he raised his eyebrows at Crowley, as he attempts to squeeze past him to go and sit at a chair near the table. "Thank you, I suppose. You seem like you're feeling better." The vampire commented lightly.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Still. I think I should repay you guys." Crowley said as he handed Val a plate with eggs, ham and a slice of toast.

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks," Val said, then took a bite of food. "This is pretty good. How did a demon learn to cook?" She asked, getting up to get a drink.

FireMaiden said:
"Thanks," Val said, then took a bite of food. "This is pretty good. How did a demon learn to cook?" She asked, getting up to get a drink.
"200,000 years, Val. 200,000 years." Crowley said, as he turned off the stove and sat down at the table. "When you have all of eternity, you kinda get bored."

Xan said:
Soren Nystrom

"Mmm," he hummed contemplatively. "Well, if you're giving me a polite excuse not to have to eat solid food, then no thank you, I'm not hungry." The male said with a small smile.

Then he raised his eyebrows at Crowley, as he attempts to squeeze past him to go and sit at a chair near the table. "Thank you, I suppose. You seem like you're feeling better." The vampire commented lightly.
"If you aren't hungry, would you like some tea?" Crowley said as he took a sip of his own mug of tea and took off his apron. "I'm gonna take a shower after I finish eating. Is there anything you guys had in mind for today?"

Soren Nystrom

"I would like some tea, thank you," Soren said, giggling quietly at how domestic Crowley. He had never been served breakfast by a demon, and probably found the whole thing much more entertaining than he should have.

"I personally never have any plans, as I'm sure you've figured out."

Last edited by a moderator:
Xan said:
Soren Nystrom

"I would like some tea, thank you," Soren said, giggling quietly at how domestic Crowley. He had never been served breakfast by a demon, and probably found the whole thing much more entertaining than he should have.

"I personally never have any plans, as I'm sure you've figured out."
(I did this for you, @FireMaiden )

Crowley sat up and poured a mug of tea for Soren. "Here you go. Careful, it's hot." The demon said with a smile. Crowley then finished his food, and set his empty mug in the sink. "Welp, I'm off to take a shower." Crowley said as he stretched out his arms, and started to walk towards the doorway. He was in such a good mood. So good of a mood that he walked back and kissed Soren on the cheek for a second time. "See ya later, bird boy." The devil said, with a smile, as he walked off to the bathroom.

FireMaiden said:
(I'm trying to work, you might have gotten me fired. Like no kidding my Manger though I was being murdered)
(I didn't think you would react like that...)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I didn't think you would react like that...)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm doing inventory in a room that makes everything seem alot louder than it is. I reacted like a normal girl when they read or see something that they think is cute.)

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
(I'm doing inventory in a room that makes everything seem alot louder than it is. I reacted like a normal girl when they read or see something that they think is cute.)
(Huh.)

After Crowley finished showering, he turned off the water and reached for a towel. Crowley's happy smile turned to a frown of disapproval when he felt nothing. There wasn't a towel. "Fuck." The demon said, as his hands dropped to his sides. Not only was he wet, but he left his coat/apron/robe in the kitchen. He needed someone to bring him a towel.

"SOOOOREEEN!! VAAAAAAAL! CAN YOU COME IN HERE?!! IT'S URGENT!!!"

@Xan

@FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
"Coming!" Val called back. She walked up stairs to the bathroom, closed her eyes and cracked the door, handing him a towel she grabbed on the way. "This what you need?"
(Try not to scream this time, kay?)

"Yeah! Thanks Val, you're the best!" Crowley said, as he dried himself off with the towel, hung it up, and walked back to the kitchen to pick up his apron/coat/robe. "A little chilly in here, eh?" Crowley said as he walked back to his room, wearing his apron.

Just his apron.

Claudine fell asleep in the library last night. She lays on the floor with a few books on top of her that she knocked over. Even when Val asked if anyone was there she didnt wake up.

@FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
(I didn't scream I squealed)
"Put some clothes on!" Val shouted after him, "Unlike hell, we have rules!" She sighed, and walked back to the library. "Anyone in here?"

@Libra259 @KaalysBR @Kuroko
"Aw, don't get your panties in a knot." The demon called back, as he walked into his room. "AND DON'T ACT LIKE YOU WEREN'T LOOKIN'!" Crowley then started to get dressed, putting on his usual tan trench coat, black dress slacks, black oxfords, white collared shirt, and his signature loosely tied red necktie. The demon then followed where Val was heading. "Whatchu lookin for?"

Libra259 said:
Claudine fell asleep in the library last night. She lays on the floor with a few books on top of her that she knocked over. Even when Val asked if anyone was there she didnt wake up.
@FireMaiden
(Sorry I was helping kittens)

Val walked around the library, the saw Claudine. She sighed.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Aw, don't get your panties in a knot." The demon called back, as he walked into his room. "AND DON'T ACT LIKE YOU WEREN'T LOOKIN'!" Crowley then started to get dressed, putting on his usual tan trench coat, black dress slacks, black oxfords, white collared shirt, and his signature loosely tied red necktie. The demon then followed where Val was heading. "Whatchu lookin for?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well, we found what we needed, but she fell alseep."

FireMaiden said:
(Sorry I was helping kittens)
Val walked around the library, the saw Claudine. She sighed.

"Well, we found what we needed, but she fell alseep."
"Should I bring her to a room?" Crowley asked as he stepped forward.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Should I bring her to a room?" Crowley asked as he stepped forward.

[/QUOTE]
"Nah, she'll be fine. You can help me look through this box though," Val said as she picked up the old jewelry box, sat down at a near by table.

FireMaiden said:
"Nah, she'll be fine. You can help me look through this box though," Val said as she picked up the old jewelry box, sat down at a near by table.
"What do you mean? It's a jewelry box. It's not like there is a lot of space there." Crowley said, as he picked up Red in his arms. "I'm going to put her in a bed. God knows that she's gonna be sore from sleeping on those books."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"What do you mean? It's a jewelry box. It's not like there is a lot of space there." Crowley said, as he picked up Red in his arms. "I'm going to put her in a bed. God knows that she's gonna be sore from sleeping on those books."

[/QUOTE]
"She's uncomfortable here. She tries not to show it, but it's easy to tell. There's a beanbag chair up there," She pointed to a loft like area. "And yes it's a jewelry box, but there's more to what lays inside that just plain jewelry."

FireMaiden said:
"She's uncomfortable here. She tries not to show it, but it's easy to tell. There's a beanbag chair up there," She pointed to a loft like area. "And yes it's a jewelry box, but there's more to what lays inside that just plain jewelry."
Crowley walked up to the loft and laid the human girl down. "So, what do we do now?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley walked up to the loft and laid the human girl down. "So, what do we do now?"

[/QUOTE]
Val dumped the contents of the box out. A mix of trinkets and jewelry. Differnt metals and gems. "We look for a simple necklace with I believe a heart shaped locket. But, it wouldn't hurt to just go through and untangle shit."

Claudine shifts slightly as he lays her down on the loft. Yeah she was a heavy sleeper when she fell asleep and waking her up always tended to be a challenge. Her mother use to have to shock her with light magic to wake her and even so she'd end up falling back asleep on the floor once she got out of bed.

What's that bastard doing with her? A bright blue eyed woman stared at the demon and Val from the shadows. She smirked, deciding to mess with Crowely a bit. "Crowley? I know you recognize this voice. I hope you remember me," Her voice would echo in his mind only, not alerting anyone eles of her presence.

@Safety Hammer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back