• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

FireMaiden said:
What's that bastard doing with her? A bright blue eyed woman stared at the demon and Val from the shadows. She smirked, deciding to mess with Crowely a bit. "Crowley? I know you recognize this voice. I hope you remember me," Her voice would echo in his mind only, not alerting anyone eles of her presence.
@Safety Hammer
"What the fuck did you say?" Crowley said to Val, with an angry look in his eye.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"What the fuck did you say?" Crowley said to Val, with an angry look in his eye.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm? I didn't say anything," Val said looking up from untangling necklaces. Bella silently snickered, "Believe her big boy, I'm kinda sad you don't recognize my voice."

FireMaiden said:
"Hmm? I didn't say anything," Val said looking up from untangling necklaces. Bella silently snickered, "Believe her big boy, I'm kinda sad you don't recognize my voice."
"Ha ha ha." Crowley said, as deadpan as possible. "Now can you please stop doing that voice? It's kinda creeping me out, Val."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Ha ha ha." Crowley said, as deadpan as possible. "Now can you please stop doing that voice? It's kinda creeping me out, Val."

[/QUOTE]
"What voice?!" Val said, looking up at him again. "I'm not talking!" She glares at him, and goes back to what she was doing. "What's wrong Crowely? Am I scaring you? Does this voice bring back memories you don't want?"

FireMaiden said:
"What voice?!" Val said, looking up at him again. "I'm not talking!" She glares at him, and goes back to what she was doing. "What's wrong Crowley? Am I scaring you? Does this voice bring back memories you don't want?"
At that moment, Crowley remembered the voice. Crowley seemed to squeak in fear, as he hid behind Val. "ALL ABOARD THE NOPE TRAIN! NEXT STOP, FUCK MY LIFE-VILLE!" Crowley said from behind Val.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]At that moment, Crowley remembered the voice. Crowley seemed to squeak in fear, as he hid behind Val. "ALL ABOARD THE NOPE TRAIN! NEXT STOP, FUCK MY LIFE-VILLE!" Crowley said from behind Val.

[/QUOTE]
"Why the hell are you acting like a big baby all the sudden?" Val said turning to look at him. She she did, Bella seemed to materialize out of the shadows. "That would be because of me my dear," she smiled. Val turned to face her, "HOLY SHIT! BELLA YOUR A ZOMBIE!"

FireMaiden said:
"Why the hell are you acting like a big baby all the sudden?" Val said turning to look at him. She she did, Bella seemed to materialize out of the shadows. "That would be because of me my dear," she smiled. Val turned to face her, "HOLY SHIT! BELLA YOUR A ZOMBIE!"
"Keep her away from me.." Crowley said, as he peeked from around Val's waist.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Keep her away from me.." Crowley said, as he peeked from around Val's waist.

[/QUOTE]
"Why? She's awesome!" Val asked, quickly getting up and hugging Bella. The older vampire looked down at Val hand hugged back, smoothin her hair. "Now Alistar, let's not quarrel in front of my daughter," Bella said smoothly, looking at Crowley with a warning glare.

FireMaiden said:
"Why? She's awesome!" Val asked, quickly getting up and hugging Bella. The older vampire looked down at Val hand hugged back, smoothin her hair. "Now Alistair, let's not quarrel in front of my daughter," Bella said smoothly, looking at Crowley with a warning glare.
Crowley simply continued to hide behind the table. "Val.. you came from... that?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley simply continued to hide behind the table. "Val.. you came from... that?"

[/QUOTE]
"She's the one who changed me dumbass," Val said rolling her eyes, breaking the hug. "I was dying and she saved me, then took me in when my family died." "That was the least I could do for you," Bella said with a smile looking at Val, then looked at Crowley. "Alistar, be a dear and stop hiding, it's rude."

FireMaiden said:
"She's the one who changed me dumbass," Val said rolling her eyes, breaking the hug. "I was dying and she saved me, then took me in when my family died." "That was the least I could do for you," Bella said with a smile looking at Val, then looked at Crowley. "Alistar, be a dear and stop hiding, it's rude."
"No." Crowley said, still peeking from behind the table. "You are an evil, evil woman. And I'm a demon!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"No." Crowley said, still peeking from behind the table. "You are an evil, evil woman. And I'm a demon!"

[/QUOTE]
"What ever do you mean? All I ever did was treat you with the upmost respect," Bella said, tilting her head slightly to one side. Val looked between the two of them. "You two seem to have a history."

FireMaiden said:
"What ever do you mean? All I ever did was treat you with the upmost respect," Bella said, tilting her head slightly to one side. Val looked between the two of them. "You two seem to have a history."
"RESPECT?!" Crowley shouted, standing up from behind the table. "Now I might be part incubus, I draw the line at punching in the bedroom." Crowley turned to Val. "She's the other reason why I can't have kids anymore! You are a psycho, you know that, Bella?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"RESPECT?!" Crowley shouted, standing up from behind the table. "Now I might be part incubus, I draw the line at punching in the bedroom." Crowley turned to Val. "She's the other reason why I can't have kids anymore! You are a psycho, you know that, Bella?"

[/QUOTE]
"You hooked with him?!?" Bella shrugged, "And you!" Val pointed at Crowley, "You had a kid with her?!?!"

FireMaiden said:
"You hooked with him?!?" Bella shrugged, "And you!" Val pointed at Crowley, "You had a kid with her?!?!"
"We didn't have a kid!" Crowley yelled. "Let's just say that there is so much damage a jewel can take, before it cracks."

Claudine wakes up with a low groan. "What the hells with all the fricken yelling?!" She grumbles sleep lacing her voice. The crimson haired girl sits up and rubs her eyes. "You people are loud.." She states and notices a new face in the library. Ahh what exactly happened here.. She wondered.

@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer

Libra259 said:
Claudine wakes up with a low groan. "What the hells with all the fricken yelling?!" She grumbles sleep lacing her voice. The crimson haired girl sits up and rubs her eyes. "You people are loud.." She states and notices a new face in the library. Ahh what exactly happened here.. She wondered.
@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer
"My mom and Crowely use to date!" Val exclaimed with a sigh.

FireMaiden said:
"Your a demon, I thought you liked you it. You never seemed to complain," Bella said with a sly smirk. Val gagged, "I'm so done, I'll be in a different part of the library," She walked off, "Is anyone eles in here, besides them?"
@KaalysBR @Libra259
"Well it's hard to complain when you would FUCKING GAG ME!" Crowley yelled, still behind the table. "And when it comes to five rounds straight, I think that is just a little too much sex."

Lucifer666 said:
June finally decided to go out and look around. She stood up and walked out into the hall. "Hey is anyone else here?"
"WHAT EVER YOU DO, DON'T COME IN HERE! THERE IS A MONSTER IN FRONT OF ME!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back