• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

"If you were over her, you wouldn't have to act," Soren said, snerking quietly. "Maybe you should lock the door if you're so worried, though if she is anything other than human, it won't do much." He set his book on the coffee table and took a sip from his mug.

Xan said:
"If you were over her, you wouldn't have to act," Soren said, snerking quietly. "Maybe you should lock the door if you're so worried, though if she is anything other than human, it won't do much." He set his book on the coffee table and took a sip from his mug.
"My dear boy, your right. A locked door won't do much good against a vampire," Bella said in a smooth tone, leaning over the back of the couch. "My name is Belladonna Tempest, it's a pleasure to meet you."

FireMaiden said:
"My dear boy, your right. A locked door won't do much good against a vampire," Bella said in a smooth tone, leaning over the back of the couch. "My name is Belladonna Tempest, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Crowley went pale. He needed an excuse for her to leave. Something that would make her leave him alone. Then he did something that later he would realize was waaay too drastic. "P-piss off Bella! Can't you see I'm with my new boyfriend?!" Crowley said as he gave Soren a look that screamed 'play along, or she'll kill us both'.

@Xan

Soren coughed, inhaling his drink and nearly choking. He hacked for a good minute, eyes watering as he looked at Crowley with a gaze of "What the fuck??".

"Yes, in the recent death of his girlfriend, it has
truly brought us together." He said scathingly, clamping a hand down on the man's arm.

Xan said:
Soren coughed, inhaling his drink and nearly choking. He hacked for a good minute, eyes watering as he looked at Crowley with a gaze of "What the fuck??".
"Yes, in the recent death of his girlfriend, it has
truly brought us together." He said scathingly, clamping a hand down on the man's arm.
Crowley put on a smile and glanced back at him with a look of "I'm sorry, I panicked. But if we don't sell this, she WILL kill us both."

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this, Bella." Crowley's heart beating like a bass drum. Scratch that, his heart was the entire percussion section. "But Soren has been there for me ever since Lucia died, bless her soul, and we both found out that we had something from there." The demon said, as he pulled the other man in for a kiss, before giving him a look of "I am so sorry about this."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
Crowley put on a smile and glanced back at him with a look of "I'm sorry, I panicked. But if we don't sell this, she WILL kill us both."
"I'm sorry you had to find out like this, Bella." Crowley's heart beating like a bass drum. Scratch that, his heart was the entire percussion section. "But Soren has been there for me ever since Lucia died, bless her soul, and we both found out that we had something from there." The demon said, as he pulled the other man in for a kiss, before giving him a look of "I am so sorry about this."

[/QUOTE]

"Alistar, since when have you been interested in frail boys?" Bella asked with a sly smirk. "I though you liked people with experience. Oh well, I guess you truly have moved on. That means your not scared of me anymore."

Soren's body was completely stiff with the effort not to make a face or hit Crowley as the man kissed him, trying to hide his hands shaking with rage in the folds of Crowley's clothes.

'God damn you,' he thought, pulling away with a sickly sweet smile. "I suppose he's going for class, as well as charm, now," Soren remarked impolitely.

FireMaiden said:

"Alistar, since when have you been interested in frail boys?"
Bella asked with a sly smirk. "I though you liked people with experience. Oh well, I guess you truly have moved on. That means your not scared of me anymore."
"Uh, you can leave now.." Crowley said, as he gave her another smile. "I think Soren would like to continue reading, as well as I."

Xan said:
Soren's body was completely stiff with the effort not to make a face or hit Crowley as the man kissed him, trying to hide his hands shaking with rage in the folds of Crowley's clothes.
'God damn you,' he thought, pulling away with a sickly sweet smile. "I suppose he's going for class, as well as charm, now," Soren remarked impolitely.
He looked over at Soren with a gaze of "I'll make it up to you. Just keep it up till she leaves."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Uh, you can leave now.." Crowley said, as he gave her another smile. "I think Soren would like to continue reading, as well as I."

[/QUOTE]
"See ya later thend babe," Bella said with a wink. "If you two were actually dating, you'd be a cute couple." She walked off with another smirk.

As soon as Bella was out of the room, Soren punched Crowley in the chest so hard his knuckle made a sickening crack. He suspected he broke it, but that didn't quite matter now.

"Using me to lie! Unbelievable! She didn't even believe it, you over-grown serpent!"

Xan said:
As soon as Bella was out of the room, Soren punched Crowley in the chest so hard his knuckle made a sickening crack. He suspected he broke it, but that didn't quite matter now.
"Using me to lie! Unbelievable! She didn't even believe it, you over-grown serpent!"
Crowley hunched over because of the punch, and started to stagger backwards. "Sorry?" The demon squeaked, smiling guiltily. "If it makes you feel any better, I'll give you some blood for your broken finger." Crowley recovered from the punch and slowly rose back to his feet. "And about the lying thing, I just panicked, okay? Trust me, I hoped that a kiss between us would have been in a more romantic setting."

"Fingers," the male corrected Crowley, drawing them back to flex them only to discover he couldn't.

"Nothing more romantic than a false relationship just to spite an ex," His tone was steely, but more relenting than before, now that he had gotten some anger out of his system. "I might just take that offer for my troubles."

Xan said:
"Fingers," the male corrected Crowley, drawing them back to flex them only to discover he couldn't.
"Nothing more romantic than a false relationship just to spite an ex," His tone was steely, but more relenting than before, now that he had gotten some anger out of his system. "I might just take that offer for my troubles."
Crowley sat down on the couch, took off his shirt and coat, and looked over at Soren. "Come on. I'm not going to be washing blood off of my shirt for a second time." Crowley picked up one of his books on the coffee table (Devil in the White City. Amazing book), and started to read. "Oh, and don't hold back. I regenerate health. So you can drink as much as you want."

'Of course he'd take his shirt off, not like I can take it from his wrist or anything,' he thought sarcastically, but he leaned in, selecting a spot.

"I don't understand you." He muttered, before gently sinking his fangs into the curve of Crowley's neck. He was surprised, halfway expecting it to taste like human blood, only it didn't.

Xan said:
'Of course he'd take his shirt off, not like I can take it from his wrist or anything,' he thought sarcastically, but he leaned in, selecting a spot.
"I don't understand you." He muttered, before gently sinking his fangs into the curve of Crowley's neck. He was surprised, halfway expecting it to taste like human blood, only it didn't.
"Well, most don't." Crowley said, as Soren bit his neck. The demon shuddered as the vampire began to drink his blood. He hadn't felt the tingling sensation since.. Well, since he was with Bella.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a bit gross but he could feel his fingers realigning, the bones shifting back into proper place before sealing back together.

Soren made a noncommittal noise, for obvious reasons, his mouth already occupied.

After another minute or two, and he pulled back, wiping away any excess fluid that might of spilled. "You should consider being simpler than," he commented, voice rough.

Xan said:
It was a bit gross but he could feel his fingers realigning, the bones shifting back into proper place before sealing back together.
Soren made a noncommittal noise, for obvious reasons, his mouth already occupied.

After another minute or two, and he pulled back, wiping away any excess fluid that might of spilled. "You should consider being simpler than," he commented, voice rough.
"I spent a hundred years being simple." Crowley said, as he flipped the page. "Then I got bored and started the Reign of Terror." He looked over at Soren. "Hey, I just want you to tell you that I'm sorry about the kissing thing. I mean, I panicked, and you were there, and I mean, you're pretty hot and-" Crowley stopped mid sentence. "I-I said that last part out loud, didn't I?"

"Yes you did," Soren said, stifling a chuckle with the back of his hand. "I think I understand, I mean," The male shifted away from Crowley slightly, and against the side of the couch, putting his feet in the male's lap.

"She seemed like a nightmare, I would be nervous too." Soren said, trying to sound comforting before sighing heavily, pushing a hand through his hair. "I forgive you, just maybe try to give me ample warning before trying something like that again," he suggested lightly.

Xan said:
"Yes you did," Soren said, stifling a chuckle with the back of his hand. "I think I understand, I mean," The male shifted away from Crowley slightly, and against the side of the couch, putting his feet in the male's lap.
"She seemed like a nightmare, I would be nervous too." Soren said, trying to sound comforting before sighing heavily, pushing a hand through his hair. "I forgive you, just maybe try to give me ample warning before trying something like that again," he suggested lightly.
"Is that a request or a warning?" Crowley said with a smirk, as he scooted closer to the vampire.

Enmyira said:
((SORRY I AM BACK..... WHAT DID I MISS??? SORRY CAPS... DOING EVERYTHING FROM MY PHONE...))
(You missed alot of shit. Um, well, Lucian time traveled, Val's mom came back [she's a queen btw] Crowley's girlfriend died, and now he's flirting with Soren. Claudine is back in the mansion)

"A warning," he said, nudging Crowley in the thigh with his foot. "Just because I'm not as mad as before doesn't mean I won't hit you again," the vampire said derisively, leaning towards Crowley.

"And what a terrible shame if I break my hand again and make you fix it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back