• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Xan said:
"I'm going to catch you when you're sleeping and touch your face, see how you like it," the male muttered scoffingly, though thoroughly confused and a bit pleased Crowley seemed embarrassed. "What is it? You look as if I almost caught you spouting sweet nothings to a sleeping person," He joked, pushing his hair from his face, tucking it behind his ears.
Crowley's face went bright red.

"You're not serious, are you?" Soren examined Crowley's face before letting out a groan and dramatically falling back against the couch pillows. "What am I going to do with you?" He muttered, pushing a hand against his forehead. "200,000 years and you could have the courtesy not to make that face at me," he also added, a little less delighted at Crowley's embarrassment now, realizing that he was the source of it.

Xan said:
"You're not serious, are you?" Soren examined Crowley's face before letting out a groan and dramatically falling back against the couch pillows. "What am I going to do with you?" He muttered, pushing a hand against his forehead. "200,000 years and you could have the courtesy not to make that face at me," he also added, a little less delighted at Crowley's embarrassment now, realizing that he was the source of it.
"I'm sorry Soren," Crowley said, still blushing like an idiot. "I shouldn't have assumed you felt the same way." The embarrassment was killing him. Why did he even do it in the first place?! "I'll just be hiding under my bed for the next hundred years."

Now it was Soren's turn to go a bit red in the face, and he took a swing at Crowley's arm. "I didn't say I didn't feel the same way! Slow down you idiot and stop jumping to conclusions!" All he'd done was take a nap but it seemed every time he woke up, Crowley was there and doing something strange. Was he doing it on purpose because he knew all this funny business unnerved him? Soren had no idea what to do with things like feelings or strange demons that appeared to be infatuated for one reason or another.

Xan said:
Now it was Soren's turn to go a bit red in the face, and he took a swing at Crowley's arm. "I didn't say I didn't feel the same way! Slow down you idiot and stop jumping to conclusions!" All he'd done was take a nap but it seemed every time he woke up, Crowley was there and doing something strange. Was he doing it on purpose because he knew all this funny business unnerved him? Soren had no idea what to do with things like feelings or strange demons that appeared to be infatuated for one reason or another.
"What?" Crowley said, as he swerved around. "Oh, I get it. Are we playing 'let's tease the emotionally fragile demon who has a crush on the person who hates him'?"

The vampire felt his eyebrow twitch "Do I look like the type to tease people? I'm telling you I feel something too and you accuse me of teasing fragile people?" He demanded, standing up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xan said:
The vampire felt his eyebrow fetch. "Do I look like the type to tease people? I'm telling you I feel something too and you accuse me of teasing fragile people?" He demanded, standing up.
"I DON'T WANT TO- wait, what?" Crowley said, looking at Soren with a confused/shocked look. Did he just say what Crowley thought he did?

"I have never not been interested in you." Soren said, flushed in the face. "So, I'd appreciate it if you didn't make assumptions of my character." The vampire said, suddenly feeling very self-conscious, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Xan said:
"I have never not been interested in you." Soren said, flushed in the face. "So, I'd appreciate it if you didn't make assumptions of my character." The vampire said, suddenly feeling very self-conscious, as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"Well, I feel like an idiot." Crowley said as he moved closer to the vampire. "And here I am thinking that you hated me."

Soren sighed, putting his hands on his hips. "Well, I don't. Though it may seem that way, wouldn't it?" He smiled, sheepishly.

Xan said:
Soren sighed, putting his hands on his hips. "Well, I don't. Though it may seem that way, wouldn't it?" He smiled, sheepishly.
Crowley gave Soren a genuine smile, and pulled him a little closer. "So, what would you do if I were to give you a kiss?" The demon asked, as he looked at the shorter male.

"I wouldn't punch you hard enough to break my knuckles," the male said sincerely. "Or yell at you and call you an grown serpent." Soren murmured that last part, ducking his head a little more. In all honestly, he wasn't sure what he'd do. He wasn't good at these things.

Xan said:
"I wouldn't punch you hard enough to break my knuckles," the male said sincerely. "Or yell at you and call you an grown serpent." Soren murmured that last part, ducking his head a little more. In all honestly, he wasn't sure what he'd do. He wasn't good at these things.
"Well, here's the warning you wanted." Crowley said as he pulled Soren in for a kiss.

Soren half-snorted, standing on his tiptoes to meet the man half-way. It was a hard thing to wrap his head around, the fact that he was actually quite fond of this insufferable man and the fact that it seems his insufferably is what attracted him.

Of course, the male just rolled his eyes at the thought of it. He gave Crowley a rather gentle kiss before pulling back and burying his face against the man's chest, sufficiently embarrassed.

Xan said:
Soren half-snorted, standing on his tiptoes to meet the man half-way. It was a hard thing to wrap his head around, the fact that he was actually quite fond of this insufferable man and the fact that it seems his insufferably is what attracted him.
Of course, the male just rolled his eyes at the thought of it. He gave Crowley a rather gentle kiss before pulling back and burying his face against the man's chest, sufficiently embarrassed.
The feeling of Soren pressed up against Crowley's chest made his heart flutter. He the only other time he felt like that was when he was with Lucia. It was that feeling that made the demon feel sorta warm and fuzzy inside.

"I-I think I love you."

"I don't know if I could quite say that back to you, as you see it was only until recently that you thought I hated you, and I willing to chance admitting I was interested in you," Soren mused, actually quite taken back by this sudden admission. "I firmly believe that you should wait until that 'I think I love you' is an 'I love you'."

Xan said:
"I don't know if I could quite say that back to you, as you see it was only until recently that you thought I hated you, and I willing to chance admitting I was interested in you," Soren mused, actually quite taken back by this sudden admission. "I firmly believe that you should wait until that 'I think I love you' is an 'I love you'."
"Hey, can I show you something?" Crowley asked, as he gave Soren an excited smile. "It's something that I've only shown a couple of people. It's a couple of really old pictures of me. One that I had made about a thousand years ago. Would you like to see them?"

"Is that your version of baby photos?" Soren remarked, amused but he nodded anyways, gesturing for the other to lead the way. "A thousand years isn't actually that long of a time, Crowley, you know that right?" The vampire raised an eyebrow.

Xan said:
"Is that your version of baby photos?" Soren remarked, amused but he nodded anyways, gesturing for the other to lead the way. "A thousand years isn't actually that long of a time, Crowley, you know that right?" The vampire raised an eyebrow.
"Now, I am about to show you something that I have not shown anyone besides God and Dream, okay?" Crowley took a sigh and unzipped his black duffle bag and started to pull a full canvas, frame and all, from it. "It's a painting of me when I was still an angel. I was only given my wings back for one day, and I had this done." After a couple of grunts and heaves, the demon pulled out the painting. "If this doesn't show you how much I think I love you, I don't know what will."

lucifer_by_sandara-d8ov0cv.jpg

"It looks nice," Soren said, sufficiently stunned, completely aware that 'nice' might not necessarily be the correct word for it, as magnificently done. "I like it," he decided, watching Crowley pull it about. "It's not that I don't believe you, I'm saying that my feelings don't develop that fast." His fair colored eyes wandered the painting, contemplatively. "I've been alive for a while now, and I can accurately say I don't believe I've had particularly strong romantic feelings for anyone in particular-" He smiled, almost sadly. "So, I think it says something that I'm attracted to you."

Xan said:
"It looks nice," Soren said, sufficiently stunned, completely aware that 'nice' might not necessarily be the correct word for it, as magnificently done. "I like it," he decided, watching Crowley pull it about.
"Do you like the suit? It was the first of it's kind. I got a couple of strange looks from the guy painting me." Crowley said as he piched the painting up and simply dropped it back in his duffle. "I have a couple of others from when I was still known as Mephistopheles. I can show you, but I feel that if I have to search through there again, I'm going to go insane."

Xan said:
"I've been alive for a while now, and I can accurately say I don't believe I've had particularly strong romantic feelings for anyone in particular-" He smiled, almost sadly. "So, I think it says something that I'm attracted to you."
"Preaching to the choir, buddy." The demon said, as he zipped up the duffle and plopped it on the other side of his bed. "Do you not think that I'm a little confused about this too? I mean I was just teleported here from London only about a month ago, I had a girlfriend, she was killed, and then all of a sudden I'm falling for you?" Crowley looked over at Soren with a smirk. "And I'm afraid that this has been both the best and the worst month I've had in my life." Crowley then looked at Soren with a look of seriousness. "Now, I might be able to openly be in a relationship with you since you are a guy and I can't get you pregnant, that doesn't mean I can just leave my job. So that means I am not going to be the most faithful person if we ever come to that point. I just hope that you understand, okay?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Do you like the suit? It was the first of it's kind. I got a couple of strange looks from the guy painting me." Crowley said as he piched the painting up and simply dropped it back in his duffle. "I have a couple of others from when I was still known as Mephistopheles. I can show you, but I feel that if I have to search through there again, I'm going to go insane."

[/QUOTE]
"I like the suit," Soren said, laughing a little. "Very grand. Maybe you should show me another time then. I mean, it's not like I'm going anywhere." The vampire sat down on the bed, crossing his legs. "Of course this must be a very confusing time for you." He said soothingly and before tilting his head at Crowley. "What if I demand you be faithful? Or would it work that I would not be expected to be faithful as well?" Soren asked, critically, falling back on Crowley's bed, crossing his arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back