• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Xan said:
(I ACTUALLY KNEW THIS QUOTE)
Soren smacked Crowley on the elbow. "Don't put words in my mouth!" He said, coloring slightly high on his cheeks and tries to pick a noodle out of the strainer, hissing when they were still hot enough to burn him, but shoved it in his mouth anyways.

"Ugh," he said, swallowing. "Pride and Prejudice. Unfortunately, in the next part she rejects him." The vampire said, flapping his fingers in the air to ease the pain and standing on his tiptoes. "Kiss."
(Such a good book, right? Too bad idiots had to ruin it with zombies.)

Crowley, being a man to his word, lifted the vampire off of his feet and into his arms before giving him a long kiss. "Do you need some ice for your fingers?" The demon said.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Such a good book, right? Too bad idiots had to ruin it with zombies.)
Crowley, being a man to his word, lifted the vampire off of his feet and into his arms before giving him a long kiss. "Do you need some ice for your fingers?" The demon said.

[/QUOTE]
"Mm, no." Soren said, breaking away from the kiss to flex them. "They already stopped hurting. Solid food always tastes like ash to me, so I don't know why I bothered." He said, feeling a bit odd just sitting in Crowley's arms.

Xan said:
"Mm, no." Soren said, breaking away from the kiss to flex them. "They already stopped hurting. Solid food always tastes like ash to me, so I don't know why I bothered." He said, feeling a bit odd just sitting in Crowley's arms.
"I'm sorry." Crowley said with a smile, as he set the vampire down. He looked over at the noodles, shrugged, and put them in the fridge. "I'll eat later. For now, let's do something fun. But of your choice. I don't want to be making you do anything you don't want to do."

FireMaiden said:
(Trust me, I'm a professional fangirl. That is only one way fanfic starts)
(Are you implying that you are going to be writing one? I don't know about you, but having someone writing a fanfic about a character that I made up is pretty flattering.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I'm sorry." Crowley said with a smile, as he set the vampire down. He looked over at the noodles, shrugged, and put them in the fridge. "I'll eat later. For now, let's do something fun. But of your choice. I don't want to be making you do anything you don't want to do."

[/QUOTE]
Soren frowned and hands on his hips again. "Well aren't you nice but you don't have to do that for me," he murmured, bumping against Crowley's side. "Hmm, there isn't much to do here, besides read and walk around outside," the vampire admitted. "But if you'd like to, would you come outside with me while I smoke a cigarette?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Are you implying that you are going to be writing one? I don't know about you, but having someone writing a fanfic about a character that I made up is pretty flattering.)

[/QUOTE]
(I might, who knows.)

Xan said:
Soren frowned and hands on his hips again. "Well aren't you nice but you don't have to do that for me," he murmured, bumping against Crowley's side. "Hmm, there isn't much to do here, besides read and walk around outside," the vampire admitted. "But if you'd like to, would you come outside with me while I smoke a cigarette?"
"Yeah, I've been dying for a smoke." Crowley said as he pulled a pack out of his coat pocket, lit two with the tip of his finger, and offered one to the vampire. "Hey, have you ever read Les Misérables?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Yeah, I've been dying for a smoke." Crowley said as he pulled a pack out of his coat pocket, lit two with the tip of his finger, and offered one to the vampire. "Hey, have you ever read Les Misérables?"

[/QUOTE]
(As a smoker I'm shocked and appalled whenever people smoke in their houses)

"You're going to smoke in the house?" Soren said with mild horror, but accepted the cigarette, putting it to his lips. "You're bold. I'd rather not have the place I spend time in not have soot everywhere." Soren felt a little guilty when he exhaled, a small indent forming between his brows.

"Yes, I've read it. Why?"

Xan said:
(As a smoker I'm shocked and appalled whenever people smoke in their houses)
"You're going to smoke in the house?" Soren said with mild horror, but accepted the cigarette, putting it to his lips. "You're bold. I'd rather not have the place I spend time in not have soot everywhere." Soren felt a little guilty when he exhaled, a small indent forming between his brows.

"Yes, I've read it. Why?"
(Same with me. It always makes said smokers' houses smell like a shitty bar)

"I never said that we we going to smoke it inside. It's just that lighting a cigarette outside pisses me off, even if I am not using a lighter." Crowley said as he walked to the door and opened it for the vampire. "I ask because if we are going to be sitting together, we might as well have something to talk about."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Same with me. It always makes said smokers' houses smell like a shitty bar)
"I never said that we we going to smoke it inside. It's just that lighting a cigarette outside pisses me off, even if I am not using a lighter." Crowley said as he walked to the door and opened it for the vampire. "I ask because if we are going to be sitting together, we might as well have something to talk about."

[/QUOTE]
"Hmh," was his reply, walking past Crowley out the door. The sun hit him and he squinted a little, his pupils contracted until they were almost nonexistent. He didn't have his umbrella, but he had an unshackle high resistance to sunlight, so it'd probably be fine.

"I read it a while ago, but I honestly don't remember many key points."

Xan said:
"Hmh," was his reply, walking past Crowley out the door. The sun hit him and he squinted a little, his pupils contracted until they were almost nonexistent. He didn't have his umbrella, but he had an unshackle high resistance to sunlight, so it'd probably be fine.
"I read it a while ago, but I honestly don't remember many key points."
(I imagine that the mansion has a front porch with some chairs and stuff. Something like this:)

Mark-Zuckerbergs-new-house-front-porch-Palo-Alto.jpg

(Also, I am going to use Crowley to talk about MY favorite book of all time.)

"It is one of my favorites, you know. To think that the man that wrote that also wrote The Hunchback of Notre Dame is astounding. I mean, Victor Hugo isn't my favorite writer. In fact, one of my favorites is a guy named Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Maybe you've heard of him, maybe you haven't. He wrote this beautiful book called The Little Prince. And that book not only brought me to tears, but the message it sends is.. I don't even know! It is just that good!" Crowley said happily as he sat on the wicker sofa and blew out a ring of smoke. "I might even go as far as say that it is one of the best books that I have ever read. And I have read a LOT of books."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I imagine that the mansion has a front porch with some chairs and stuff. Something like this:)
Mark-Zuckerbergs-new-house-front-porch-Palo-Alto.jpg

(Also, I am going to use Crowley to talk about MY favorite book of all time.)

"It is one of my favorites, you know. To think that the man that wrote that also wrote The Hunchback of Notre Dame is astounding. I mean, Victor Hugo isn't my favorite writer. In fact, one of my favorites is a guy named Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Maybe you've heard of him, maybe you haven't. He wrote this beautiful book called The Little Prince. And that book not only brought me to tears, but the message it sends is.. I don't even know! It is just that good!" Crowley said happily as he sat on the wicker sofa and blew out a ring of smoke. "I might even go as far as say that it is one of the best books that I have ever read. And I have read a LOT of books."

[/QUOTE]
Soren settled on the same sofa, crossing his legs, gently blowing out a billow of smoke. "I probably don't read as much as I should, considering the time I've been given." He admitted, examining the ember of his cigarette. "And I wouldn't be able to pinpoint a favorite one if I tried. I always have enjoyed the monotony of a good dictionary." He said, looking at Crowley.

Xan said:
Soren settled on the same sofa, crossing his legs, gently blowing out a billow of smoke. "I probably don't read as much as I should, considering the time I've been given." He admitted, examining the ember of his cigarette. "And I wouldn't be able to pinpoint a favorite one if I tried. I always have enjoyed the monotony of a good dictionary." He said, looking at Crowley.
"I can't tell if you are being sarcastic, or if you are just the dullest person alive." Crowley said with a smile. "Don't you think that it's a little funny how such an introverted person like you can be attracted to such an extrovert such as myself and vice versa."

(I wa s gonna do something to ruin the moment, but I changed my mind, still gonna make Val do something though)

Val emerged from her room quietly, her eyes red and slightly puffy. Clear signs of fresh tears were present. Her face was solemn however as she walked downstairs to the kitchen. Once there, she debated on whether or not to get something to eat, and decided not to. She just grabbed a water from the fridge, but dropped it. "Damn it..." she ,uttered as she picked it up and walked back upstairs, locking her bedroom door behind her.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I can't tell if you are being sarcastic, or if you are just the dullest person alive." Crowley said with a smile. "Don't you think that it's a little funny how such an introverted person like you can be attracted to such an extrovert such as myself and vice versa."

[/QUOTE]
"Opposites attract apparently," Soren shot back, scowling a little. He pulled his knees up, shifting back against the sofa, not deigning to reply again until after he's had enough drag.

"I was sort of joking. I have read dictionaries though." The vampire murmured.

Xan said:
"Opposites attract apparently," Soren shot back, scowling a little. He pulled his knees up, shifting back against the sofa, not deigning to reply again until after he's had enough drag.
"I was sort of joking. I have read dictionaries though." The vampire murmured.
"Well, I think that it's cute." Crowley said as he went in to the vampire on the cheek, until he noticed that Soren looked upset."I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Soren." The demon was kicking himself on the inside. What the hell, Alistair?! What the fuck were you thinking?! AAAAAGH, YOU RUINED IT!!!!!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Well, I think that it's cute." Crowley said as he went in to the vampire on the cheek, until he noticed that Soren looked upset."I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Soren." The demon was kicking himself on the inside. What the hell, Alistair?! What the fuck were you thinking?! AAAAAGH, YOU RUINED IT!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Soren wasn't upset, though being introverted was definitely something he was conscious about. "You didn't hurt my feelings," the vampire scoffed lightly. "I just realized it actually doesn't make much sense as to why you're attracted to me." He explained, flicking the ash from his cigarette.

"Unless you like the feminine type and that's about it," the male considered, looking contemplative.

Xan said:
Soren wasn't upset, though being introverted was definitely something he was conscious about. "You didn't hurt my feelings," the vampire scoffed lightly. "I just realized it actually doesn't make much sense as to why you're attracted to me." He explained, flicking the ash from his cigarette.
"Unless you like the feminine type and that's about it," the male considered, looking contemplative.
Crowley faintly blushed. "Well, I guess it's because you are what I've always tried to be. You are calm and collected. You are contempt with the little things in life, like watching the birds and sleeping all day. I mean, what is more intimidating, a cool-headed demon who shows little to no emotion, or one who is usually seen waking up with a hangover and three random people in his bed." Crowley snuffed out his cigarette and put the butt in his pocket. "And not only that, but you are a lot better looking than I am."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley faintly blushed. "Well, I guess it's because you are what I've always tried to be. You are calm and collected. You are contempt with the little things in life, like watching the birds and sleeping all day. I mean, what is more intimidating, a cool-headed demon who shows little to no emotion, or one who is usually seen waking up with a hangover and three random people in his bed." Crowley snuffed out his cigarette and put the butt in his pocket. "And not only that, but you are a lot better looking than I am."

[/QUOTE]
"No one ever said I was content watching birds, it's just what happens when there's nothing else to do," Soren protested, embarressed at this assessment. He snuffed his cigarette out and flicked it over the edge of the railing, not really caring to hold onto it to throw away.

"If I knew how to be any other way, I assure you I would be. I envy people who feel free to express their feelings because it's a liberty I've not necessarily always been granted," the vampire murmured softly.

Xan said:
"No one ever said I was content watching birds, it's just what happens when there's nothing else to do," Soren protested, embarressed at this assessment. He snuffed his cigarette out and flicked it over the edge of the railing, not really caring to hold onto it to throw away.
"If I knew how to be any other way, I assure you I would be. I envy people who feel free to express their feelings because it's a liberty I've not necessarily always been granted," the vampire murmured softly.
"How about I teach you?" Crowley said with a smirk, as he moved closer to the vampire. "What do you feel when I do this?" Crowley leaned in and gave Soren a long kiss, occasionally running his fingers through the other's long white hair.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"How about I teach you?" Crowley said with a smirk, as he moved closer to the vampire. "What do you feel when I do this?" Crowley leaned in and gave Soren a long kiss, occasionally running his fingers through the other's long white hair.

[/QUOTE]
Soren made a noise that roughly translated to 'how am I supposed to answer that when you're kissing me?' He pulled back, cheeks flushing lightly. "It's not that easy." The male protested, looking a tad flustered. "I feel happy? Is that right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back