• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

"Oh no im fine." Claudine says. She was doing a surprisingly well job keeping her cool. She even managed to keep any emotion out of her eyes. "But thank you for asking." She says with a nod.

@Dalamus Ulom

-he looke up from the floor to the woman and coughed then began to sway from side to side due to blood loss-"Sorry i coughe M,lady im alergic to bueaty... im not on my best right now"

Libra259 said:
"Oh no im fine." Claudine says. She was doing a surprisingly well job keeping her cool. She even managed to keep any emotion out of her eyes. "But thank you for asking." She says with a nod.
@Dalamus Ulom
"May I ask what you're doing here? This place isn't exactly meant for.... Well, your kind, if you understand what I mean," Jacques knew she was probably aware of the many supernatural residents of the manor.

Dragasis said:
-he looke up from the floor to the woman and coughed then began to sway from side to side due to blood loss-"Sorry i coughe M,lady im alergic to bueaty... im not on my best right now"
Val rolled her eyes, "Sorry hotshot, I'm taken," She said. "What in the fuck did you do to yourself?" She asked.

AJ

"Ok well, I'll decorate it as I wish then..." I go to the back door, and go out. I quickly walk to my apartment and get some of my Antique guns and bring them over in a duffle bag. Brings some stands me, I walk back in and start to decorate my room. Most of the guns in my room lever actions, exept for the one above the bed. It was a double barrel shotgun.

" a minute please give me a moment to regain my posture "-He reache dinto his bag an pulled out straight vodka and began to drink-

"Well that isn't your business." Claudine hated how arrogant some of these supernatural morons were. Wait until she found that rose garden and turned seventeen.. Then they'll be the ones who were afraid. Yes her 'powers' wouldnt awake till she was seventeen thanks to one of her mothers spells. Probably casted so a three year old didnt have dangerous magic but it still annoyed her. Then Claudine turns on her heels and begins to walk away. Very fast. Like running fast.

@Dalamus Ulom

Libra259 said:
"Well that isn't your business." Claudine hated how arrogant some of these supernatural morons were. Wait until she found that rose garden and turned seventeen.. Then they'll be the ones who were afraid. Yes her 'powers' wouldnt awake till she was seventeen thanks to one of her mothers spells. Probably casted so a three year old didnt have dangerous magic but it still annoyed her. Then Claudine turns on her heels and begins to walk away. Very fast. Like running fast.
@Dalamus Ulom
"I'm only trying to make sure you don't get yourself killed. Or turned. Soneone as young as should not be tourtured with thoughts of blood," he said, easily keeping pace with the young girl. "I don't want to hurt you,"

Dragasis said:
" a minute please give me a moment to regain my posture "-He reache dinto his bag an pulled out straight vodka and began to drink-
"Right. Um, come on in I'll see what I can do to help," Val said, opening the door to let him in. "Hey?! Someone mind coming and helping me out?!" She called hoping that someone would help.

@Libra259 @Dalamus Ulom

-he turned to val and theblood stopped this always happened for him but he never thought it was abnormal he spoke softly feeling in danger val dint seem ... human- "I... fought a bear...were am i and what is your name?My name is Theo."

AJ

I finish decorating my bedroom, it's covered in some guns hanged up and comfortable chairs. I go down to the door after hearing someone, still wearing my pastor clothes.

"I may get myself killed and if so then thats what was suppose to be. Well its a bit to late for that this is not my first visit to this mansion." Claudine says with a sigh. As she randomly heads to who knows where.

@Dalamus Ulom

Dragasis said:
-he turned to val and theblood stopped this always happened for him but he never thought it was abnormal he spoke softly feeling in danger val dint seem ... human- "I... fought a bear...were am i and what is your name?My name is Theo."
Dragasis said:
-He looked up and heard the footsteps of claudia and reached for his knives-"Whos that?"
"My housemates. I don't live alone," Val said with a roll of her eyes. "Well, come on. I don't feel like having to clean up more blood than I have to."

Libra259 said:
"I may get myself killed and if so then thats what was suppose to be. Well its a bit to late for that this is not my first visit to this mansion." Claudine says with a sigh. As she randomly heads to who knows where.
@Dalamus Ulom
Jacques would continue to follow her. "May I ask the name of such a beautiful young woman?"

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jacques would continue to follow her. "May I ask the name of such a beautiful young woman?"

[/QUOTE]
Claudine sighs, ...flattering? Really?.. Ugh.. I hate this mansion.. She thought, "My name is Claudine but im mainly called red." She says turning another corner. "And who are you?"

(Internet is back,yay)

Lucian was about to answer Val when he heard the knock in the door and decided to accompany her there. He frowned once he heard the flirting,but walked in and helped to carry the man anyway.

"I see you are wounded. Don't flirt with her again or I will finish the job." His voice was gentle as always.

@FireMaiden @Dragasis

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Claudine sighs, ...flattering? Really?.. Ugh.. I hate this mansion.. She thought, "My name is Claudine but im mainly called red." She says turning another corner. "And who are you?"
"Claudine is a nice name, but Red definitely fits you better. Well, my name is Jacques, though I've been referred to as Jack ococcasionally,"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back