• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley smiled. He was a little disappointed, but he couldn't argue with Soren's logic. "Okay. I guess I'll see you in the morning."

[/QUOTE]
Soren laughed sleepily, letting his forehead rest against Crowley's chest. "Don't sound so sad! What would you do if I fell asleep half-way through, huh?"

When he walked it the room it was covered in antique guns and had some chairs. There would be one large bed and a small area that a bed mat could be laid it. It had a small cross over to the side.

Yappi said:
When he walked it the room it was covered in antique guns and had some chairs. There would be one large bed and a small area that a bed mat could be laid it. It had a small cross over to the side.
@Dragasis

Xan said:
Soren laughed sleepily, letting his forehead rest against Crowley's chest. "Don't sound so sad! What would you do if I fell asleep half-way through, huh?"
"I'm not trying to sound sad!" Crowley said as he cuddled the vampire in a playful but aggressive manner. Sure he wanted to bang Soren at the end of the night, but that didn't make him sad!

"I'd probably take a page from your book and bite you." Crowley said, with a kiss to the neck. "I'm still a little angry about that, by the way."

Sapphire watched the man leaving,following him with her eyes. Her breath could be seen in the cold,leaving through her black mask. These vampires were still a mystery to her,but he was the only one she knew. Maybe if she got closer...

She ran with blinding speed,jumping through the window of his room and into his house.

"I apologize,but I would like an invitation to stay in this house,if you don't mind."

It was dangerous for a werewolf,but she didn't mind.

@Yappi

AJ

"Sure, you can stay here" I say sounding unsure "Just keep a eye open if I get hungry in the night" I say trying to sound reassuring

Obama_18c4a9_1884841.jpg

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I'm not trying to sound sad!" Crowley said as he cuddled the vampire in a playful but aggressive manner. Sure he wanted to bang Soren at the end of the night, but that didn't make him sad!
"I'd probably take a page from your book and bite you." Crowley said, with a kiss to the neck. "I'm still a little angry about that, by the way."

[/QUOTE]
"It's certainly not my fault if you get bit. You wanted this," he retorted, wiggling a little in protest. "It's the hazard of being with a vampire."

Sapphire nodded,jumping from the window and to the ground. She looked around the room with curiosity,unable to contain her surprise.

"This room is impressive. And my blood wouldn't be much temptation to you. It doesn't smell as good as a human's. Or tastes as good. Do you want to hunt?"

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ

"Yeah, I need to feed soon. Let's go for a hunt" I say grabbing a double shotgun from over my bed. I load it "let's go"

Sapphire rose one eyebrow,the red colour of her hair appearing under the mask.

"Okay. But wouldn't it be better if you just...did it like a vampire? Jumping on their necks? But it's your choice. Let's leave."

She jumped back outside through the window,ignoring the stairs completely.

@Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back