• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I really hate you sometimes." Crowley said, now thoroughly embarrassed.

[/QUOTE]
"No you don't." He countered, finally relenting and drinking it from the bag. The vampire immediately made a face, stamping his feet and pulling away. "Ugh, that one was really old," he said, baffled.

Dragasis said:
-He quickly approached her and and with a blush for he was in the presence of a lady-" I - uh " -He had no excuse -
(Jacques is gonna rip out your motherfucking spine, kiddo)

Sapphire tilted her head lightly to one side. She considered his words before speaking.

"A punishment. Perhaps. Or perhaps it is a new chance at life for you. You will be able to see the struggles of the immortal from their eyes,and maybe your prejudice will be eradicated. You now have a chance to do something good for your God. So take the opportunity."

She felt the smell of the demon,close to her this time. It made her frown.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Jacques is gonna rip out your motherfucking spine, kiddo)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh, I see you read his character sheet)

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire tilted her head lightly to one side. She considered his words before speaking.

"A punishment. Perhaps. Or perhaps it is a new chance at life for you. You will be able to see the struggles of the immortal from their eyes,and maybe your prejudice will be eradicated. You now have a chance to do something good for your God. So take the opportunity."

She felt the smell of the demon,close to her this time. It made her frown.

@Yappi
AJ

I never thought of it exactly like that, "Thanks, I never thought of it like that" I smile

Sapphire smiled back to him,her grey eyes wrinkling lightly. She felt her stomach grumble,remembering that it has been a long time since she actually ate.

"Do you...think I could have some of the food from this house? I...will find it somewhere in case it's too much of a problem."

She seemed embarrassed for having to ask.

@Yappi

Xan said:
"No you don't." He countered, finally relenting and drinking it from the bag. The vampire immediately made a face, stamping his feet and pulling away. "Ugh, that one was really old," he said, baffled.
Crowley took the bag from Soren's hands, threw it in the trash, and grabbed the vampire by the hand. "C'mon. If you are gonna feed, you might as well feed on me." The demon then looked back at Soren and smiled an evil smile. "I'm going to get you back for that, though."

AJ

"I don't know if we have any real food but you can check" I say wondering if there is actual food

Dragasis said:
-He quickly approached her and and with a blush for he was in the presence of a lady-" I - uh " -He had no excuse -
Claudine just sighs, "please dont lie or make anything up. Id like to know why you were watching us." She says while facing him. She didnt know whether he was one of the supernatural or not and didnt know if she was in a position to basically demand anything. But oh well.

@Dragasis

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley took the bag from Soren's hands, threw it in the trash, and grabbed the vampire by the hand. "C'mon. If you are gonna feed, you might as well feed on me." The demon then looked back at Soren and smiled an evil smile. "I'm going to get you back for that, though."

[/QUOTE]
"Tell yourself that," he said with a similar smile, lacing his fingers with Crowley. He'd never had anyone try to exact revenge on him, so he was a bit interested. "Library then? You said you wanted to read?"

Sapphire nodded with some hesitation,pushing herself up from the bench.

"I guess so,since there is humans in this house. But we can go check."

She walked around timidly,feeling completely out of her element. As she entered the kitchen,she noticed the two man already there and took a step back by reflex,hitting AJ with her back. Her face was white when she noticed that one of them was a demon,but she simply waited for them to leave.

Xan said:
"Tell yourself that," he said with a similar smile, lacing his fingers with Crowley. He'd never had anyone try to exact revenge on him, so he was a bit interested. "Library then? You said you wanted to read?"
"Bedroom. So you can eat." Crowley said, as he picked Soren up off of the ground and walked to the bedroom.

He couldn't sleep. His mind was racing, and it felt as if his still heart might actually start up again. And all he could think about was Red. He had never felt like this before in all his years of existence. What in the fuck is wrong with me? He wanted to know everything he could about Red. What she liked to do, what she wanted to do with her life, everything. Her little quirks, and rough edges. He wanted to embrace her and never let go. He got up, and sat on the edge of his bed. Why is this happening? Is this..... Is this love? He felt lost, confused. He needed a drink. Jacques would get up, and head down to the kitchen.

@anybodywhocares

Sapphire took a deep breath of relief once she saw the strangers leaving the room. She moved to fridge to help AJ. Inside she found many blood packs,which actually made her feel relieved. At least these humans didn't feed on humans so often.

She found some beef and bacon as well,and started to prepare it with salt and different spices. She only liked it slightly cooked,like most werewolves.

@Dalamus Ulom @Yappi

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire took a deep breath of relief once she saw the strangers leaving the room. She moved to fridge to help AJ. Inside she found many blood packs,which actually made her feel relieved. At least these humans didn't feed on humans so often.
She found some beef and bacon as well,and started to prepare it with salt and different spices. She only liked it slightly cooked,like most werewolves.

@Dalamus Ulom @Yappi
Jacques would stop at the doorway, staring at Sapphire. "Umm....... Hello?" he said a bit uncomfortably.

After spending a little to much time in the shower Val finally got out and dried off. She put on some clothes, a black tank top and some teal shorts. She put the towel over her shoulders, and as she passed the mirror on her way out, she stopped. She looked into the mirror with a smirk, then stopped. Staring back at her was a reflection she had long since forgotten. Short black hair, and brown eyes. It was her, but from a long time ago. She shook her head, and looked back up, her reflection normal again. Val shuttered, then left the bathroom.

KaalysBR said:
At least these humans didn't feed on humans so often.
(Oh. Well I should hope so.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Bedroom. So you can eat." Crowley said, as he picked Soren up off of the ground and walked to the bedroom.

[/QUOTE]
"I mean, I can eat places other than a bedroom." He commented, legs swinging under him. Though it was not necessarily recommended. Soren looked at the two extra people that walked in just before they left blandly before they were out of his sight.

-He told the truth as if her looks made him do so he just met her but for some reason leaving her side now would cause eminence sadness he didn't understand he never EVER loved anyone and it was odd that he cared about one girl so he shrugged it off and lost some interest for now- " while i know you can handle yourself I had to make sure you were safe" @Libra259

Dragasis said:
-He told the truth as if her looks made him do so he just met her but for some reason leaving her side now would cause eminence sadness he didn't understand he never EVER loved anyone and it was odd that he cared about one girl so he shrugged it off and lost some interest for now- " while i know you can handle yourself I had to make sure you were safe" @Libra259
"So are you human or not?" Claudine asks with a sigh. what is with these guys?.. She thought.

Sapphire jumped with obvious surprise once she felt another presence in the room,turning to meet the new vampire. She was beginning to feel crowded by the immortals,even though she obviously hadn't met all of them.

"
Hello." She said with a voice full of unsureness,turning the oven off. She could fell her werewolf fangs wanting to expand,but she kept them in control. Her job was to observe and only that.

Lucian had drifted off,lost in his own thoughts in the room. Half his body was hanging down the bed as he stared at the ceiling.

He pulled his head up and smiled to Val once he heard she coming out of the bathroom.

"Hi,nice to see you again."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian had drifted off,lost in his own thoughts in the room. Half his body was hanging down the bed as he stared at the ceiling.
He pulled his head up and smiled to Val once he heard she coming out of the bathroom.

"Hi,nice to see you again."

"Hey," She smiled, "What are you doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back